Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
22 23 24 25 26 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Dec 22, 2008 16:45
man you are so ridiculous you cant even imagine. the music i love is made by boys? what are you fucking trying to say? i dont even argue about the beauty and professionalism of this sex. i mean, what is your purpose, i know that it is made by men. but you never know what will happen from now on. 2009 is the year of mars. may be a lot of sisters will appear on the horizon as master pioneer doof wanted a long time ago with mars needs women.

of course i can judge because i also make music my boy. and studies it, as i already told you, i expect respect , otherwise you dont deserve my respect either. and this is exactly where i am now, you dont respect me, i dont either. this is the state of the planet now, face it.

i dont travel the world. forget it. i am all the time in a room and have my keyboard and i have againa cold from the latest party cause i dont even have a car anymore. travel. they travel, and btw they dont have so bad time, believe me, i have the honour to know some of them. i dont take lsd either, although i really love it, but you have to respect it and take it really rare. and i am not just fucking. i am practising tantra. you have no fucking clue about it. CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE THE OFF TOPIC?

what i do in this topic. i told you already. i wanna be as informed as i can. i wanna know everything about it since i am posting videos and interviews and making a documentary. i wanna know who is doing this, why is he doing this, who is not doing it, and i fucking wanna know how you do the microtuning exactly.

and really check morphon the long version. morphon saturn 25 minutes. from today we have the time of saturn. saturn is a dark planet. so to say. it means the border to death in some aspect. this morhon thing, this is rotating day and night since 3 days here in my home. this is the real thing.
Medea
Aedem/Medea

Started Topics :  127
Posted : Dec 22, 2008 16:52
          http://soundcloud.com/aedem
moki

Offtopic posts:  5
Posted: Dec 22, 2008
another one. oh you are full? whats the difference between you and the previous isratrance members? you are full? may be you are a bit older? excuse me but i dont quite get along with younger isratrance members? have flashbacks about bees in millions chasing me.
gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Dec 22, 2008 17:01
indeed i have no clue about all these things you are practicing,, you can teach me tantra whenever you like Moki,im a nice boy , and i didnt referred to boys as a sex issue, im not a misogynist or smthng and all women are welcomed to make music, or even better to become sound engineers, women after all have better ears then men unfortunately and thats a scientific fact , proved ,but they are bored (fact ).. boys just like to dirty their hands and play the synths, but thats not the matter here..
youre giving me the creeps with these planets and deaths anyway..
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Dec 22, 2008 17:42
Quote:

On 2008-12-22 12:27, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:
pipe&slippers , who is the one here that allows you to use such terms as stupid cow ey?

Can you read? I called you a silly cow, not stupid.
Quote:

you are so ridiculous, can you finally shut the fuck up?

No.
Quote:

what is this lack of respect in front of older women here,

If you are as old as your myspace says, that makes you a younger woman as far as I am concerned.
Quote:

yes i make music

Lets hear it then.
Quote:

On 2008-12-22 12:27, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote: i expect that you apologise in some way for the cow.

I am not going to apologise, besides I called you a silly cow because I just couldn't let you handle all that bad karma by your self, after you told me to go to hell
Quote:

otherwise you will get ignored 100 percent by me, which will be a hard thing for an kiddy energy vampire like you, no cow will pay attention to you anymore.

Im glad we agree on the cow term
Quote:

p.s. you should just check the artists who do the cosmic octave before continueing this stupid discussion. check morphon and saturn btw. wow this one i am listening since days. this is exactly the thing. the dark part. check akasha. check star sound. check b ashra and all the others. check the label klangwirkstoff. all is on my space.

I did. I didn't like it.

Peace out.

http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
UnderTow

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 23, 2008 02:33
Oh Moki... You need to stop being so incredibly defensive and then you might actually understand what people are writing.

UnderTow
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Dec 23, 2008 10:56
the klangwirkstoff, i was talking about morphon. i could not really feel it the way i do now, exactly at the time when saturn starts to influence us. 22 december. it is an incredible thing. saturn, chronos, this is really dark in mythology, he is staying on the door into death. and the track is so incredible , the 25 minutes, full story, the end is amazing.

it is incredible. dont tune to 432hz. tune to +11,93 cent
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please! PLEASE

hey slippers dude, the hell is a nice place, i am sending you to a nice place. can you shut up about the karma finally? I HAD ENOUGH OF THE KIDS NOW, can anyone tell me who owns actually isratrance, i will ask him something at the next festival, the israelis are everywhere at the festivals anyway. who allows this kiddy attitute everywhere around? why is so much off topic here? i dont have a whole life to spend in a forum looking for what i have to find here!!!!! you are losing my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway. i am defensive cause i need to. otherwise no one will hear what i say. i have to be. and you deserve it. you should respect those who know more than you or are more experienced in any field.

about tantra, i am changing tantra knowledge for microtuning knowledge! no seriously i really need to know how it is done. i will lose more time to learn it alone than not alone. no seriously i am not changing anything but i need to know how it is done, and i know that someone here HAS TO KNOW!

anyway, i am so polite actually. i mean i am more polite than anyone else in my place would be. i am paying attention to idiots and losing time

TUNE TO 147,85 hz, d, saturn ! +11,93 cents

Glitch_CapeTown
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Dec 23, 2008 11:05
Quote:

On 2008-12-23 10:56, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:
the klangwirkstoff, i was talking about morphon. i could not really feel it the way i do now, exactly at the time when saturn starts to influence us. 22 december. it is an incredible thing. saturn, chronos, this is really dark in mythology, he is staying on the door into death. and the track is so incredible , the 25 minutes, full story, the end is amazing.

please! PLEASE

hey slippers dude, the hell is a nice place, i am sending you to a nice place. can you shut up about the karma finally? I HAD ENOUGH OF THE KIDS NOW, can anyone tell me who owns actually isratrance, i will ask him something at the next festival, the israelis are everywhere at the festivals anyway. who allows this kiddy attitute everywhere around? why is so much off topic here? i dont have a whole life to spend in a forum looking for what i have to find here!!!!! you are losing my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway. i am defensive cause i need to. otherwise no one will hear what i say. i have to be. and you deserve it. you should respect those who know more than you or are more experienced in any field.

about tantra, i am changing tantra knowledge for microtuning knowledge! no seriously i really need to know how it is done. i will lose more time to learn it alone than not alone. no seriously i am not changing anything but i need to know how it is done, and i know that someone here HAS TO KNOW!

anyway, i am so polite actually. i mean i am more polite than anyone else in my place would be. i am paying attention to idiots and losing time

TUNE TO 147,85 hz, d, saturn ! +11,93 cents

learn your spelling and grammar, then bring up maturity...           [[[G|L|I|T|C|H]]]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Glitch/26959170536?ref=ts
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/glitch-tales-from-the-script
http://www.ektoplazm.com/2011/glitch-higher-definition
http://soundcloud.com/user582143
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Dec 23, 2008 13:42
Quote:

anyway. i am defensive cause i need to. otherwise no one will hear what i say. i have to be. and you deserve it.

No one (or most people on here, judging from the posts you get back) hears what you have to say anyway. You don't know how to bring up an argument. It is obvious that dialog is not your strongest attribute. You can't even have a conversation without allowing for some margin of error in your assumptions and conclusions, and the worst part is that you go from assumption to conclusion, and you skip on actual reasoning. After you reach your conclusions in this manner, you defend your views by swearing, being extremely arrogant, assuming things about others and thinking that you know what they are like and have brought up weak excuses, like your sex, age and your own personal taste in music.
You are in denial and you are so full of your self, it makes it worth while for people to call you up on the crap you've been posting, because your predictable, knee-jerk reactions, are kinda amusing...like the quote that follows...
Quote:

http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
Freeflow
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Dec 23, 2008 14:11
Moki.Time.Wave.Zero - you seem real angry! And still you dont know how to go about with this microtuning thing... why not just try and elaborate a little instead!

i dont know were it went wrong but you got a very defensive attitude...

anyway try this:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~huygensf/scala/

here is tobybears midibag plugins

http://www.dontcrack.com/freeware/downloads.php/id/3846/software/MidiBag/#

more about microtuning

http://emusician.com/mag/emusic_microtuning/
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Dec 23, 2008 14:41
Fun reading
Sonica
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Dec 23, 2008 17:05
Quote:

On 2008-12-22 16:45, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:
man you are so ridiculous you cant even imagine. the music i love is made by boys? what are you fucking trying to say? i dont even argue about the beauty and professionalism of this sex. i mean, what is your purpose, i know that it is made by men. but you never know what will happen from now on. 2009 is the year of mars. may be a lot of sisters will appear on the horizon as master pioneer doof wanted a long time ago with mars needs women.

of course i can judge because i also make music my boy. and studies it, as i already told you, i expect respect , otherwise you dont deserve my respect either. and this is exactly where i am now, you dont respect me, i dont either. this is the state of the planet now, face it.

i dont travel the world. forget it. i am all the time in a room and have my keyboard and i have againa cold from the latest party cause i dont even have a car anymore. travel. they travel, and btw they dont have so bad time, believe me, i have the honour to know some of them. i dont take lsd either, although i really love it, but you have to respect it and take it really rare. and i am not just fucking. i am practising tantra. you have no fucking clue about it. CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE THE OFF TOPIC?

what i do in this topic. i told you already. i wanna be as informed as i can. i wanna know everything about it since i am posting videos and interviews and making a documentary. i wanna know who is doing this, why is he doing this, who is not doing it, and i fucking wanna know how you do the microtuning exactly.

and really check morphon the long version. morphon saturn 25 minutes. from today we have the time of saturn. saturn is a dark planet. so to say. it means the border to death in some aspect. this morhon thing, this is rotating day and night since 3 days here in my home. this is the real thing.

the purpose goes why behind your imagination, thas why its iz music, for me it easy to transalte my fuked up way of thinking.
fuk me your small minded, mars needs women? thas makes no sense
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Dec 23, 2008 18:10
Moki:

I'm interested on this subject.
I will try in the near future to do a track with the 432Hz tuning. I think the best way to approach this is to tune the main sequencer A tone to this frequency, and all other notes will be transposed correctly to maintain harmony.
It would be interesting to check if this tuning makes any of the other notes near the other special galactic frequencies. If so, it would be interesting to create harmonies using both notes, in a creative way. If not, it may be interesting too to generate those frequencies manually with a tone generator, and ear the effect of them over the main tune... or try those frequencies as main key of other tracks...

a lot to experiment! I'll be on it for sure as soon as I have the time to do it.
Thanks for the info, highly apreciated
If anyone has the cent table in english or equivalent please let me know, I'm no good with german

boom           Sérgio Xamanist
facebook.com/xamanist
soundcloud.com/xamanist
soulfood
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Dec 23, 2008 22:24
Quote:

please! PLEASE

Ok, can you type the C4 Octave in terms of exact frequencies per interval so I can look at them and see how they compare with what I use. It's just I have my sitar at hand now and would be interested to see how it resonates with your rules compared to the classic just intonation that I use.

If you can type both the minor and major series that would be really cool.

Cheers.
soulfood
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Dec 24, 2008 00:24
Actually sorry, I meant C#.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
22 23 24 25 26 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance