Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 4/01/08 3rd Empire Urban Rave Culture:set005 @ the Calif
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

4/01/08 3rd Empire Urban Rave Culture:set005 @ the Calif

ryjiy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jan 8, 2008 13:48
Well, it was great again!

For me even better than the previous time - liked the music more, and had much more air to breathe...

My highlights were the Brisker&Magitman set - huge thumbs up, and of coarse mr Chris Source's set, which was just great!

Also nice opening from our rookie Ligalize - you're on the right way, dude

The crowd, the deco and the whole atmosphere were great as always.

Thanx Empire, and C U next time.

Cheers.
mark f.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jan 8, 2008 14:56
was very cool party! great vibe and perfect music! had a lot of fun!           BEAT CULTURE

http://www.myspace.com/markfmusic
igoman

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 9, 2008 22:33
one crazy party it was! Alex great set, B&M with a magical set and music, Criss - you rock! Zombi with a "hashmali" closing set.
lots of friends and special people.
love you all! Thank you Empire - I'm still insane.... Igor
uri.ya

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 10, 2008 02:48
Another Weicked Partey !
thanks too the minimal techno Djs
and too the Prodigy Dancers
C Ya Next Time
Dimits

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 10, 2008 07:56
Another amazing 3rd empire tribe gathering ..
as for the music..
i came late stright to quantize set and it was a geart one..with some powerfull tunes..too bad i missed mute and ligalize..im sure both of them were interesting...
brisker and magitman...first time for me hearing them..and not the last its for sure..enjoyed it alot..
then mr criss source..the main evet..justifyed this title no doubt..
its a new expirience all the time hearing zombi sets..man you rocckk...
must mention those killer vibes..most time i felt like that i was at the desert..what brings me to another thing i would like to mention..for me its the main difference between this party and last monht one...
the kalif...
the parket floor...the day light...the small room...those special unique vibes..
expected more from the sound system..but it wanst an issue..
the amount of people was perfect...
thanx again to all 3rd empire crew...
see you next time
PsyTune

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 10, 2008 10:20
Great event.... I am always happy to see how 3rd empire keep the tribal atmosphere even in clubs Warm place, good music, good beer and good people smiling....that's what we need at those winter days. Please do more of those!
Was great to see ya all guys

Stay PsyTuned...           "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music" Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
Genji

Posted : Jan 10, 2008 11:15
So... It was Da Best Urban Expirience that I had!!! Thank you The Great Team of The Third Empire, you know how to do it, so " Do It Again " I think, that Kalif is the best place for this kind of parties. Not the mention the great exp that we had inside, I must to say that the out side was beautifull one. The green park, blue sea, and of course gorgeus antic buildings of old Yaffo. About the music... LigaLize, my friend, you was a SuperStar! You've got the point very quickly, so I think that the big future is waiting for you ( tfu, tfu, tfu ). And you played that kind of music, which taking the main space in my heart, legs and the twisted mind. So, " Don't take pause, And play TechHouse " Another shine of the minimal stage was Arbiter, with legbreaking tunes. I'm always take the full joy of your sets, man. Thank you! Thumbs up for the Odysee, it's a special one.           http://myspace.com/_genji
Genji

Posted : Jan 10, 2008 11:15
All others was great like always. And the Criss Source totaly break my legs, so to the set of Zombi I came half dead. Saw many friends, many known faces, so this urban, unlike the one before, was very comunicating. Thank you another time, Mightly Empire, for the great time that i spent there. Have a good weekend, everyone. Cheers!          http://myspace.com/_genji
TiMMY
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Jan 11, 2008 19:07
Just to add my impressions, I think this was an excellent party.
The venue is the best club I have ever been to: it's spacey, comfy and the roof is transparent. In other words, it's as close to nature as you can get in those winter days.
The sound was also good, mainly due to the fact that it was concentrated on one side of the club, so you could move to the other side to chill a little - just like outdoors.
The music was very interesting, though I didn't expect anything less
I fell in love with Brisker and Magitman - Sure hope to hear some more from them in the future. Criss Source has demonstrated some impressive DJ skills, and good music selection as well.

See ya next time

P.S - Empire crew, I think somebody has stolen your name:
http://www.holmesplace.co.il/news/new.asp?newID=1184

LigaLize
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Jan 14, 2008 00:44
http://forum.isratrance.com/ligalize-january-mix-13-1-08/

enjoy           Dance is - As a matter of fact, socially admissible public analogue of the sexual act :)
http://www.myspace.com/djligalize
pussycat

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 14, 2008 13:04
oh dj ligalize! lovely set darling. again, very nicely expressed, sophisticated and wize. just like u...
Kenneth
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Jan 16, 2008 12:15
I have 2 b with mr. Buju on this 1...
I am an Empire Fanatic, where ever they r i am there. i guess Borris can vouch 4 that
Im sorry 2 say but the great vibe u say was there, i didnt c it, needless 2 say feel it...
The sound was pretty horrible, the music out-dated, nth innovative, nth 2 say, "wow, so this is where the scene is headed"... The empire r supposed 2 b the pioneers of the entire israeli trance scene. if sth happenes in the trance parties u probably heard it 1st at the empire - "the retro electro Beckers style a couple of years ago at the empire parties, the new invasion of the Mini-Tech 2 the dancefloors etc..."
I am 1 of those who pay full price at the entrence, who belives that because of this money and other payin costumers i give the empire a push, so they can create the amazing parties they can and know how... This time i really felt like i didnt get anything in return....
As 4 mr. Ligalize, i guess i was just at the wrong room the entire party eh?
Thank u Empire once again, and did any1 say Dnox?

Cheerios

GK           "...God made weed, Man made booze. Who do u trust?..."
pussycat

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 16, 2008 17:21
well k, i guess when u'r used to such high standards, not allways u'r able to seek in between the lines... the sound wasn't amazing, and it is a vital ingredient in this experience, but u know, the high empire vibe was so there, just as allways, for sure it started in the room u missed... nowadays this vibe doesn't depend that much on the technical details ))
uri.ya

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 17, 2008 05:06
indeed ..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 4/01/08 3rd Empire Urban Rave Culture:set005 @ the Calif
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance