Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 4/01/08 3rd Empire Urban Rave Culture:set005 @ the Calif
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

4/01/08 3rd Empire Urban Rave Culture:set005 @ the Calif

im_diki

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 6, 2008 18:10
like a lot of the empire's addicts we arrived before the music started.. that was so exciting to see all the tribe coming early, not to miss LigaLize's set.. i had lots of expectations from this set, and yet, i was amazed!!!
the tracks, the wise building of the set- Sasha you are so gifted.. you made the lounge room scream.. i dont think i ever saw this room full with so much energies..
after this one i had to take a long break cause i couldnt move anymore.. ;-))
the rest of the party was great as always.. the empire has very high standarts, so it was a sure party.. but still, i dont take you as granted great empire.. Thank you for everything.. we'll follow you in the fire and water
i missed you my dance floor family..
see you soon, hopefully in the desret           but of course ;-)
im_diki

Posted : Jan 6, 2008 18:15
ohh.. and another thing.. MUTE.. sorry i missed your set, im sure it was genius.. the two of you are specials.. next time ah..
good luck..           but of course ;-)
orin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jan 6, 2008 18:47
well d.j. Ligalize,

it seems everyone already said what I thought about your set love.

I will add a few more words.
I think you were amazing. more than amazing. You made me very excited and so pleased when you knew how to put the right selections, when you were concentrating so much to do the mixes good...
in my humble eyes, you have the quality. you have the passion, the great hearing, the perfect taste the skills, but more than all you have the modesty and the awareness that you can always get even better.
I Belive in you and I wishing you that the energies on the dancefloor would always be like they were this Friday.
And they were there. OMG they were there.

After it I really enjoy quantize and Nitay, went up and down all the time, and had to leave early because I was sick:(

I am very happy it went so well,
My emprors, I love you very very much. you know it already.
O.

Always following the sun...

www.myspace.com/orinsun

www.myspace.com/djligalize

T.A.Z. 2007 - WWWOOOWWWW!
DJ Buju
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jan 6, 2008 19:56
Guess iv been to a different party this past weekend...
Who would believe this is my 1st empire party ( yes being away for many years made miss out on their previous events ) so as you can imagine my expectations were VERY high
I knew ( or thought i knew ) what music to expect at this party but i was totally wrong..
Came at around 2:30AM to find a nice club with an overall okay deco and vibe.
Sound was horrific imo and that is in both rooms. later on the night it did get better in the main room.
Came when Quantize were playing and their set was good and pumping as expected.
Then came Brisker & magitman and i really didn't like this style, some sort of electro which reminded me of a late night session in breakfast and the likes...
I guess i missed the highlight of the second room Mr ligalize because i spent a lot of the time there and heard some old school hard techno and really random music with out a flow or concept, again i guess my expectations for the 2nd room were high as i imagined it being something else...
Left shortly after mr source took the stage and he seemed to have some issues with his cd's jumping ?? well that was enough for me for one night...
Was nice and funny to see some good old mates, get drunk and have a nice morning walk home but wasn't what i expected from an empire party...
Sorry i missed zomber's set, i think that would have improved my bitching mood about the music

I shell be waiting for some outdoor event from the empire crew, i hear it's da shiznet so bring it on!

outski,
BUju
vio

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 6, 2008 21:21
mr buju have u been at better club raves in our small country???

i personally never been           Gitz
myspace.com/dinamitya
how can I stay turned on?
LigaLize
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Jan 6, 2008 21:35
Quote:

On 2008-01-06 21:21, vio wrote:

i personally never been

Indeed !
Thank you girls and boys for your warm word's
Pleasure to play for you,enjoyed very much (Killa party,killa music)
Was very fun,lots of friend's,great music
Criss bombed the dancefloor there,was really fun
till next one
Thank you empires,thanks to all friends who come,BIGGESt thanks too orly who come too listen me playing when she was really sick
than you.

Dance is - As a matter of fact, socially admissible public analogue of the sexual act :)
http://www.myspace.com/djligalize
DJ Buju
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jan 6, 2008 22:26
Quote:

On 2008-01-06 21:21, vio wrote:

i personally never been

Yep seem to remember a few at the following clubs -
Plastik, Barzili, Oman, forum, pacha.
Like i said, The club is cool
Rave? this didn't feel like a rave 2 me mate.
I guess we'll have to disagree on this one.
soulsphere
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jan 6, 2008 22:30
here's a little video from the party...
enjoy
http://rapidshare.com/files/81796287/P1030568.MOV.html
pussycat

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 7, 2008 00:10
gorgeos ligalize (shasha). u r definitely the most sparkling, rising star. it was d set of this event, very deep, smart, smooth, touching, feeling, high etc... actually, nothing that can be described in words at all!!! bravo, thank u so much
3rd empire- once again i thank u for taking this huge responsibilty of keeping a piece of freedom in this mad world , and managing to do it with such love, "faith and devotion". seeing the vision and maintaing the perfect conditions to manifest it. thank u for this blessing
to all my beautiful friends, i love each and every one of u, it was reall fun quality time. muah
to my parents...
roni75

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 7, 2008 11:59
Let me start by saying that i love the empire and their parties.
Once in a while i'm coming home after a party and feeling t5hat it was not "IT". This party was like this. Maybe it is me and not you (but lets stay friends.. ) And i really don't have anything bad to say but in conterary from other parties of the empire i didn't feel that my eyes are shining and my head and thoughts are full with happines and joy.
I came really early, just to feel the atmosphere. Unfortantly i was the the top floor and haven't heard Ligalize set but next time you are on i will be there for sure after the revies here!!! It sound like you have the talent!!!

The place was great (why the balcony was closed?!?!) except for the sound system that wasn't so good.
The crowd was good- like every empire party.
Over all it was nice but myseld didn't fly.
(and i had losts of Red Bull!!!!)

NEXT TIME!!!!!
evgeny@aero-groove
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  166
Posted : Jan 7, 2008 15:29
Had a great time from the early beats of Legalize (keep it up m8, youv'e got it!) and through the energetic set from B&M, you could really see the people react and going wild, and of course our guest from germany who totaly kicked ass building up a great journey till our dear Zomber who just
warped up the whole experience into a great package leaving a wonderful taste and great expections for the next time...

http://www.aero-groove.com
http://www.facebook.com/aerogroovemusic
http://twitter.com/aero_groove
Arbeiter

Posted : Jan 7, 2008 16:26
Quote:

On 2008-01-06 19:56, DJ Buju wrote:

Left shortly after mr source took the stage and he seemed to have some issues with his cd's jumping ?? well that was enough for me for one night...

thats because he played Vinyls and some ppl jumped on the stage, but whatever ah? everything's shit anyway

i had a very good time spending with all of my cool friends, eventhough i was sooper tired
hACKER

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 7, 2008 16:56
well...
it was outstanding event
had tones of fun playing for the ppl.
missed criss source set couse had 2 go back north
must say 1 thing-Quantize-u shoke me!!!Well done-had my best time at your live set
to bad couldnt hear ligalize's set couse we played at that time upstairs-way to go mate!
thnx a lot raffi borris and ophir for another gr8 event

myspace.com/muteliranroy

MUTe
Yotam(Paganka C.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jan 7, 2008 23:59
It was really fun, I really enjoyed this one...

Thank u Rafi, Ofir, Borris & all the empire "massive" ! ! !

It was Gr00vy kick start for the beautiful 2008.
Maya bee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Jan 8, 2008 00:15
An other great party from the v-empire!

Great set from Ligalize!keep it up m8!

the one that realy took me one step higher was
ARBITER set,some realy good minimal,minimal techno...i was totaly flying there!thanks!!!

Brisker&Magitman:Nice set with a few amazing traks!but all the rest was to much electro and melodic tunes for me.
then i went down and catch afew hard core traks from Mr.Rundstein and it was like to eat the meat.

Criss Source was defenitally unique one!!!!

and as for Zombi ...love his performance and his funny dancing moves:),love his music style.
i love D.j Zombi!

for some resent the lite in the morning disturbed me
i guess i like it dark!(in clubs:)

was great to see you all!
untill the next one..

Maya The Bee says :Be & Beezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 4/01/08 3rd Empire Urban Rave Culture:set005 @ the Calif
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance