Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 4/01/08 3rd Empire Urban Rave Culture:set005 @ the Calif

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

4/01/08 3rd Empire Urban Rave Culture:set005 @ the Calif

leviatan
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Jan 5, 2008 14:42
thank guys again for another great party...
couldnt stay for the whole set because i have to work...

this is the spirit of the empires urban rave
great ppl, great music, the minimal at the lounge room was exciting...

only one thing could be better and that is the sound - i thought that the club bought some new sound systems... anyway i couldnt tell the diffrence

quantize - %^$@# great set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
          naughty naughty naughty , you wicked old sumcka
Groove Criminals Pro
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jan 5, 2008 15:27
Yo, What up Y`all

Came around 1 o`clock - Mute played if i aint mistaking, well those dude`s got some TUNES i`ve gorra say

Quantize Amigos.. not for nothing u Sign up @ Iboga - Absolutly Europinian SET,Lots of wibezZz and the #$%& of tha DUDE is helped alot here...

Well to the STAR of this show - Criss Source !!!!

Mannnnnnnnn Some buzzing shit u got there in tha Case, Kicked my ass over and over again.. - just njoyed to get bit up

well after all this the Ballons chapter is started, and most of us knows that if u got to the ballon area its Damn hard to get back

for all Come Backers - Guyushka, Assafka, Jay, Sivan - its great to have ur asses back on the sence...

Well done Empire Crew - this is how u DO it

p.s - The girls in the place was just Amazing - i`m sure u see lots of them in diffrent Raves - but the girls of Empire.... - well i`m sure most of the boys r with me in this one
          GROOVE CRIMINALS Production | LOVE TEC entertaiment
gabs

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 5, 2008 17:36
what a p-a-r-t-y !
empire crew, this one was amazing! it was, by my definition a true empire gathering.
first of all i have to mention the califf - i think it is the ultimate place for a party, for those nature lover who usually really suffer in clubs -like me. it is spaced, has windows to a beautiful view and it gives you an option to chill out and rest when you're overwhelmed by the party.
second - the crowd was wonderful, many friends and new colouful people smiling at each other.
now for the music - wow!!!
there was some faboulos music at this party!
dj ligalize - i came to the place even before the music started playing because i didn't want to miss even one second of this guy's set. and let me tell you all - it was one of the best i heard in a long time...the room was shaking! people were screaming with joy and happiness, the track choice was excellent, and the mixing so smooth and flawless. Alex my dear, you're amazing! you have a great future a head of you, i hope you can see it, like we do (all of your friends who love you)
after this wild digging session i just had to go outside and rest so i missed quantize and arbiter.
i came back just as brisker and magitman came up - it was the first time i heard these guys! and now i understand what all the "hype" is all about, they are dammmm good! really made me bounce definatly groooovy tunes!
after them came ze german guest, Mr. criss source, his set was also very good, very refreshing sound, i really liked it! i was digging like mad throughout most of this one, but by the end my feet were just too tired from the long night so i ended up sitting and eventually decided to it was time for me to go home.
so...
to sum it up - this party reminded me how much i love the empire, and why i love them...
i wish for us all to have a great new year, filled with more beautiful events like this one.
thanks again empire crew, you're the best!

gmpc

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 5, 2008 17:46
Great crowed. Great Music. Great party...
Thanks Empire crew.

and dont forget, REHAB IS FOR QUITERS.
Mad_Scientist

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 5, 2008 18:07
great party for sure great deco and great music like always 3rd empire

too many train lines to the bathroom you people are freaking junkies
soulsphere
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jan 5, 2008 18:11
writing this from work, exhausted but satisfied
very good sets by Quantize, Brisker & Magitman...and all the rest
had tonnz of fun, empire crew - you did it once again respect!!
Lyri
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jan 5, 2008 18:38
I arrived in the middle of MUTe's set, and even the little I heard was very uplifting.
Afterwards Quantize proved why one of the best lables out there (if not the best) stole them away. You guys are brilliant! (But you already know that, don't you? )
Then I moved to the other room, enjoyed the electro and the space, and moved back to the main room, and utterly enjoyed Brisker & Magitman ultra melodic set!

In the beginning I was a bit dissapointed with Criss Source, because basically I believe that on 7am you need something a bit more bpm`ish to lift you up before you fall asleep, BUT this guy proved his fabulous DJ skills in any way possible, by started so slow and eventually going so high that people were flying and digging like mad, plus the fact that he managed to give his own touch to each and every tune.
Afterwards I had to get some sleep after being awake for 26 hours...

Oh, and one more thing, I concur with gabs - the califf was definitely a great choice, and the only shortcoming was the sound (not enough surround, not to mention how it distorted some sets, especially MUTe's).

Fun.
Roope

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 5, 2008 20:34
Gabs, you've said it all...

The party was absolutely amazing, love the Empire!
Alex, you're a star dear
kinkyroy

Posted : Jan 5, 2008 23:17
Quote:

On 2008-01-05 18:07, Mad_Scientist wrote:
great party for sure great deco and great music like always 3rd empire

too many train lines to the bathroom you people are freaking junkies

lol

kinky - all i have to say now - lol
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jan 6, 2008 10:32
great party, i enjoyed my afterhours slot alot, love it!           Believe your soul !
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Jan 6, 2008 11:14
gr8 party!!!

enjoed the music verry much!!!

ze zerman criss sourse was electried!!!!

elit ha'hasmalit you crazy girl
finally get to mit yee..

lots of friends and great atmoshpere!!

way to go empires!!            Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
gmpc

Posted : Jan 6, 2008 11:56
Quote:

On 2008-01-06 10:32, Zombi wrote:
great party, i enjoyed my afterhours slot alot, love it!

Loved your set man, it was clear that you really enjoyed playin' for us!
Thanks!
chamaso

Posted : Jan 6, 2008 12:31
excellent, stayed there till 08.00,
great finale for HNy celebrations,
Criss Source made everything clear , no words .
danke .
WTF!!!!
MoSH
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jan 6, 2008 15:00
It was just an AMAZING event for me!!!
Came to the place even before the music has started just becouse didn't want to miss Legalize. And yeah mate it was a good one, realy enjoyed it!

But the real fun started with BRISKER and MAGITMAN, WOW this guys took me to another demension... Great performance!
But it didn't finish there... Just after came Criss Source with a PERFECT set for the mind and the legs, this one I enjoyed very MUCH!!!

Had to leave at the end of this set, too bad, realy wanted to hear Zombi, believe that he gave a good lesson to these who stayed to hear him...

All in all, realy enjoyed every part of the party from the moment we entered the place till the sec. we leaved.
The most important is that is was very spacy inside and and a pure Empire vibe was in the air all along...

Thanks Empire for this great gathering.
Cheers, Miki           ERA - www.myspace.com/errrrrra | www.myspace.com/gmosh
vio

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 6, 2008 18:09
yeah nice one for sure!

came early to hear ligalize when i came in he didnt start but when he did it was a blast!!! love this music!!
then I went up and down(mostly down great tech and minimal!!!) and outside till the middle of brisker and magitman.... heard their nicee tunes then came the hammer criss is phucking good!!! enjoyed his long set like i needed to...then zombi bombed the floor with nice tunes but i couldnt dig maybe i was a little tired....

the ppl was ok few faces here and there but not too much to complain about, deco like always nice,,,sound was ok but i counted less speakers i dont know about the quality....
but the most important was the freindly strong vibe all the karhanistim together again..... ppl became too much junkies with junk in their blood im calling to all start and bring back the psychodellia.....           Gitz
myspace.com/dinamitya
how can I stay turned on?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 4/01/08 3rd Empire Urban Rave Culture:set005 @ the Calif

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance