Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 3rd Empire - The Desert Experience - 16/12/2005
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

3rd Empire - The Desert Experience - 16/12/2005

BuzyTech

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 21, 2005 18:13
Quote:

ps. was there a remix to we are the mammoth hunters or was i dreaming??

ps2. i came with the bus, and it really is a great idea for guys like me. but i think the way back went out too late. i got home at like 15:00 and i live rather close to the party. what about the people from the north.
is it only me or it was too late for other people??

cheers, gilad.

Yes gilad dude. there was the rmx of ticon..
Ticon - We are the mammuth hunters (Live Mix 2005)....
its on the - Grand Avenue Compilation.

so you didnt dream

and its ok if you came back home at 3:00
i came back just at 6:30.
but its ok. it was a hard drive back home but it was worth it. even if it was longer then this.

any way.. i'm sure everybudy was happy and having fun so mutch so there nothing to complain.

u did a great jub empire
           music is the spirit of the mind
ND
ProSect

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Dec 21, 2005 19:36
Great party as allways,, the usual tribe gathering. Amazing DJ & Live set by Triac, they should proudly represent Israel with their unique direction. NASA gave a good balance of progressive psychedelic music, even Younger Brother track . Was nice to meet ya Mikkel. The rest of DJ's was on top as usual.

Met lot of people there, cheers!

Keep the good vibes.
ND           Without Deviation, Progress Is Not Possible.

www.andivision.com
Sound Field / ProSect / Sonify / Radio Mess
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Dec 21, 2005 21:59
Younger Brother track on a 3rd empire party?
sorry i missed it
Rostik_v

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 21, 2005 22:35

Huda-g surprised me with so great set.....           Physical concepts are free creations of the human mind (Albert Einstein)
Psygirl®
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  189
Posted : Dec 21, 2005 23:51
Friday night, pouring rain in Tel Aviv, wearing 5 layers of clothing, a scarf and a pair of gloves, I set off to catch the wtf bus. My mother thinks I'm insane . . . hehe . . . she's damn right!
Arrived to the desert at around 3:30 or so. As I stepped off the bus, I could smell the cold air, it smells like burnt wood, so fresh, so clean, so winter! From a distance, my eyes saw a huge circus tent surrounded by private tents and a (few?) bonfires.
I entered the almost full tent to find it very nicely decorated, so colorful, especially those psychedelic artworks aside the dancefloor.
Avi was just finishing up his set. I really wanted to hear his set, still haven't gotten the chance to, I guess next time.
Next up was Triac! Their music is exactly what a dark night needs ; lack of that here in Israel. I don't think that there is anything left to say except for the fact that they have earned themselves a new fan! Best of luck with your new album! You guys totally rocked and drove everyone including me up the walls. whooooohoooooooo !
The sun was rising and it was time to fly to space with Nasa! Truthfully, I wasn't very impressed with his live. It just didn't "do it" to me BUT (yap, there's always a but . . . ) I very, very much enjoyed his doo wop dj set. Thanks and good luck in the future.
Avishay . . . beautiful name fits an angel quite right! An Angel!! When he is on the deck, everything becomes so right, so in place. I don't even think I can find the correct words so I'll just say THANK YOU!
who da G ? Huda G ! wai wai wai . . . my g was on fiiiiiiiiiireeeee. No man can close a party like the G, brought back good memories from last year! Good luck with your new compilation.

Well . . . here I am, finishing off another review and once again I am finding myself confused because every time I want to write "it was the best party ever", I remember that I wrote the same exact phrase, the previous party!
So . . . I don't really think that there is such thing as best because each Empire party is different, exclusive and unique, in its own way!

Thank you Empire crew, all the artists & djs, the beautiful smiling crowd and last but not least, mother nature, for such a fantastic year! It's fun when you've got something too look forward too during the hard working week (and/or study).
Wishing everyone an amazing 2006!
Much love! See ya all soon!           Live for the journey, not the destination.
patron

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 21, 2005 23:59
as usuall everything was said already..
great party
great gathering
was wonderfull to see you all and "simon's surprise"

see you all next time... and before
Gilad Refael
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  79
Posted : Dec 22, 2005 01:36
i'm not complaining or anything, just wanted to know if i'm the only one who likes to come home at 9-10 or was it late for everyone.

anyway, no big deal maya. i had a great time and actually it was kinda cool. we sat in our tent and talked so either way it was nice.
nice meeting you btw and i'm sorry if i bugged you and yael too much on the phone

gilad.           REHAB is for quitters
Gal_Agalgal

Posted : Dec 23, 2005 03:58
Quote:

On 2005-12-21 18:13, BuzyTech wrote:
Quote:

ps. was there a remix to we are the mammoth hunters or was i dreaming??

ps2. i came with the bus, and it really is a great idea for guys like me. but i think the way back went out too late. i got home at like 15:00 and i live rather close to the party. what about the people from the north.
is it only me or it was too late for other people??

cheers, gilad.

Yes gilad dude. there was the rmx of ticon..
Ticon - We are the mammuth hunters (Live Mix 2005)....
its on the - Grand Avenue Compilation.

so you didnt dream

and its ok if you came back home at 3:00
i came back just at 6:30.
but its ok. it was a hard drive back home but it was worth it. even if it was longer then this.

any way.. i'm sure everybudy was happy and having fun so mutch so there nothing to complain.

u did a great jub empire

i took the bus it was great
sophicos
Triac

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 24, 2005 22:26
Hello everyone.

Thanks to the 3rd Empire for yet another successful gathering,
the event was covered from head to toe, nothing was spared.

We were very happy with being a part of the "Extreme winter adventure".
Thanks for all the people that show up to support, the dj's and ofcourse everyone in the 3rd Empire crew.

Your comments are very appreciated, it is the fuel that drives us.

Happy Holidays .

Triac
          Check triacs myspace page for The next TRIAC LIVE - near you !

http://www.myspace.com/triacs
http://triac.isratrance.com
---------------------------------
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Dec 25, 2005 13:20
Quote:

On 2005-12-24 22:26, sophicos wrote:

Your comments are very appreciated, it is the fuel that drives us.
Triac

mishka & ilanka.. u r the kings..
god bless u guys..
happy hanuka to everybody

tzahi            Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
uri.ya

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 26, 2005 19:20
ok kinda late but here it comes

ultra beutiful party

the location the tent the people the music .

BIG RESPECT 2 all the dj`s
avi,triac,avishay,huda
u showd us that u r geting better & better
every time u play
{flawless}

as 4 the live set`s

triac as someone said
"this guys will be the best
tech-trance artists in the worled"
well i belive ! : }

and n.a.s.a totally pro` live set!!! mindblowing! and a great dj set .

now the Empire " alla araiotzky"

another year as passed now u r 5 maybe 6 ?! so i think i can say happy birthday until 12o
will this year be as colourfull as allways!!! :}
and full of love & power .
BuzyTech

Posted : Dec 28, 2005 01:37
Well... 2005 year comes to the end.

so i want to wish all the 3rd Empire crew and all who took part in this beautiful magic moments.

Happy chanuka and a Happy New Year.

and thet 2006 will be - Peace, Love & Full of Harmoney !!!

Cheeers to the Empire

so C ya till next year ...

federfly

Posted : Dec 28, 2005 23:08
Dear friends, it took us some time to get back, almost two weeks have passed but it seems like it was yesterday. and as usually we wuold like to thank everyone who was involved and helped us with this production.
this time the main thanks goes to all those brave people that have decided despite the heavy rain to leave their houses and came to celebrate with us.

we would like to thank Bob and David for coming early to feed us, Dinner was excelent.

To our wonderfull crew: Oria, Hagai San, Uri, Bar, Baruch, Miki, Yuval, Moshe "the bro", Tomas, Sado, Amos, Assaf. To the bar team: Guy, Avishag and Gilly and to the Deco team Nir "Bijo" and Sharon. you guys ROCK!!!!

We will also not forget the artists who performed for us: Avi Nini for an Excelent warm up, Ilan and Mish TRIAC, you guys RULE. Mikel NASA, Dude you turned the dancefloor upside down (and please remember both of theese producers gave live acts with lots of gear in dificult field conditions). Avishay you are defenitley one of the best we have here. Huda G, if your compilation is even half as good as your set then it's defenitley gonna be one of the best comps of the year!
we would also like to thank Dorian and Steve of Masterdamus for the great visual show they gave us during the night.

we would also like to appologise for the delay with the buses, the buses leave at the end of the party since it's the easiest then to find everybody. all of you that come with the bus can bring anything you like on the bus, tents, blankets and anything else that might help you spend the time you need to wait at the end in comfort.

so till the next time we meet, thank you all.

The 3rd Empire.

http://www.3rdempire.co.il
Progression Sessions of The 3rd Empire.
...No Compromises...
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Dec 29, 2005 00:48
rafi, (federfly) the BIG 10X is to you first of all.. and to boris and ofir (and we won't forget to thanks maya and yeal!!)
becouse u r the resone for all this amazing things happand..
i admire you the must..
happy new year 2006 to all
happy hanuka

tzahi

p.s: i'm already waiting to the next one
           Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
federfly

Posted : Dec 29, 2005 00:55
P.S. Shit shit shit, almost forgot (those damn sufganiot) a big big big Thanks to Maya and Yael for taking care of the Bus WTF. thanks for all of the hard work you girls put in! (despite all of the "Sratim")

And Happy Chanuka all of you!           http://www.3rdempire.co.il
Progression Sessions of The 3rd Empire.
...No Compromises...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 3rd Empire - The Desert Experience - 16/12/2005
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance