Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 3rd Empire - The Desert Experience - 16/12/2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

3rd Empire - The Desert Experience - 16/12/2005

e_nes

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 17, 2005 21:06
What a fucing lovely party!
beautiful locatian,
beautiful people,
and amazing muesic!!!

I heard a lot about the 3rd empire, but i didn't imagine that it's going to be so good!
well done!!!
elroacho

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 17, 2005 21:28
damn, well im still in shock of the fucking amazing party, an outstanding way to finish off such a good year, a year where progressive music developed into a great new movement, great lineups and sweet parties. Swell location, trully one of the better locations ive seen lately, reminded me of the voov festival for somereason, anyways, full respect to nasa for an amazing scandinavian minimal act, and thnx to the great people that showed up and of course thnx to all the organizers of the empire.....untill next time
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Dec 17, 2005 21:40
o.k. now it the time 4 "after sleep review"
-------------------------------------------
from the outdoor, 4 booms(good ) 1 down(bed )

start w the booms:

boom no' 1 - the music - X5
~ @ ~ avi nini - verry well bilt nigth tones
~ @ ~ triac (LIVE) - WOOW fucking amazing set, mishka ya menuval u did my week
~ @ ~ N.A.S.A (LIVE + dj set) - well he was owsom not only make me move allsow kick me out of my self
~ @ ~ avishai - best set of the party 4 me, woow, can't set nothing after this..
~ @ ~ huda J - gr8 master J, he know, defentlly what is doing yuda ya melech

boom no' 2 - the loc - : X5
- amazing loc near tzehelim, amazing

boom no' 3 - the crowd (wow) : X10 - this 800 beutifull ppl i wish i could see every party, one to choose, the best of the best, all the friends (can't say all of them) i love those ppl!!

boom no' 4 - the vibs and the prod - X10 - moti ya GAZUR, TODA kapara, borris ,rafi, ofir, maya B, thanks, u did SUPER super work

BUT not all so perpect, there is one downer:
X 100 4 the stupit YALLING man, pls borris don't call this man any more, i will put a stone in his deme head.. rrr....

was lovely to c : rita,benny, tom, eitan, rijy,shanti, yuli,triac, borris, maya b, ori.ya, yuka, dafna(trance mama), boob, huda, sivan, and so meny best ppl i didn't forget..

10X 3rd empire - u done it again BIG time
"best 2005 outdoor party" (IMO)

tzahi
lapland team

Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
Osho
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Dec 17, 2005 22:28
Thanks 3rd Empire for another special event,It was gr8.Triac live set was wicked stable groove,sophisticated music,I gess thay gave us a taste from the up coming album and something good to wait for.N.A.S.A live set was very cool psy progressive and gr8 dj set as well . Avishay was amazing what a set he sure got good building in is set and gr8 music choice and amazing mixing skills.I got to hear huda g start of his set and than we left,Thanks again 3rd Empire.Keep it up!          Progress In Music!
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Dec 17, 2005 22:48
Ok, another 3rd Empire party finished and it's time to say few words about it :

Let's start with the location - cool area, desert view...just perfect.

The crowd - ONLY good people (when I say "good", I judge them by their behavior and not by the definitions "beautifull" , "faces" , "shimons" and more).

The music :
* 02:30-04:00 - Avi Nini open the party with some nice relaxing groovy progressive, fitting to the time exactly. Good work Avi !

* 04:00-06:00 - Triac guys burned the dance floor without mercy, their act was build well and make everyone dig deeper & deeper. This guys know their job and did it excellent...power, power, power !!!

* 06:00-08:30 - Nasa with live act and dj set. It was avarage act/set with some highlights moments like Liquid Soul remix for Freq's tune.
European progressive which groove us well.

* 08:30-10:30 - Avishay (Ajax) played brilliant set with many hits which make people fly high, very good mixing skills.

* 10:30-??:?? - Huda G, the Domo representative, prove me one more time why Domo is my favorite label. For me he was the best but my legs were not stong enough to dig whole set...keep it up G.

The bar prices were friendly and fair like always.
The huge warm tent was brilliant idea and let us dig with perfect temperature.
About the atmosphere, speical 3rd empire atmosphere which not found on any party.

To sum it up - high quality production from the smallest stuff, the Empire crew show me again why they are the best organizers in Israel !
Thanks you 3rd Empire for another unforgettable experience.
psychopsy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 17, 2005 23:32
Quote:

On 2005-12-17 15:17, Nathan wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-12-17 14:10, Urban Tropic wrote:
I wanted 2 come but couldn't make it eventually

i just want to cryyyyyyyyyyyy beacause i couldn't make it fucking studies. well great job empire i hope to make it next time...

GuyShanti
Aerospace

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Dec 18, 2005 10:04
I havent had such fun in a party in yonks....

where do I start?
location - we keep bitching about how we are running out of country, no locations for parties etc.... but this was a great one. and not too far for the desert

production - every thing was 100% exept this - CYBER PUNK: this is the last empire u miss. the back stage zoola is simply not the same without u. u got us used for very high standards of comfort (chairs, coffy, air conditioned tents, shade etc) so next time no excuses.

weather: after so long without a winter we finaly have one in Israel, but while the rest of the country was in a blizzard, we enjoyed some blue sky, comfortable weather, nice sun (not too hot) and a general feel of being on vacation. when we drove back to the rainy, dark cloud north we had a feeling of coming back from abroad....

Music - Highlight of the party were Triac, best set I have ever heared from them. their album will make them the number 1 Tech Trance artist in the world. (tfu tfu tfu)
Nasa surprised me for the better. nice proggy tunes, and a good build of his live set
Avishay gave a very good progressivly tribal set, great mixing and gooooood musical direction
Huda did his job of closing this crazy party with a very cool and diverse set.

our winter extreme sport has this time givven us a real vacation from the extreme rainy reality and all those who looked out their window of their house, saw the rain and said "no fucking way" missed a party of a lifetime.

G
          http://www.myspace.com/aerospacemusic

Aerospace – Re Entry EP on beatport.com
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/276014/Re%20Entry%20EP
yuka
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Dec 18, 2005 10:10
Quote:

On 2005-12-18 10:04, GuyShanti wrote:
all those who looked out their window of their house, saw the rain and said "no fucking way" missed a party of a lifetime.
G

I'll sign on it.
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 18, 2005 10:25
Quote:

On 2005-12-18 10:10, yuka wrote:
Quote:

all those who looked out their window of their house, saw the rain and said "no fucking way" missed a party of a lifetime.
G

I'll sign on it.

me 2           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Styptic

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 18, 2005 10:28
Quote:

On 2005-12-18 10:25, Yuli wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-12-18 10:10, yuka wrote:
Quote:

G

I'll sign on it.

me 2

me 3           "..How would you know that things were good, unless there's something that wasn't good at all.."
d.j k-pax
K-Pax

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Dec 18, 2005 10:41
a great party !
loved all (specialy the girls in the crowed)
just that the speakers should be turned to the outside of the tent in the morning... couse thats where most of the ppl found themself anyway.........
loved nasa d.j set and avishay pumping morning... !
huda-g suprised me with really good ending !!!!!
thank you the empire crew

eitan/ d.j k-pax
          K-PAX/EMOTIVE spintwist records
www.spintwist.de
www.myspace.com/eitankpax
SENKA TRIBE
mo the know

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 18, 2005 11:53
first thing first: welcome welcome...
second: my one-year-colser-party in the Empire crew... gotta tell u- no regrets!!!
great people\good mood\triac: one-way-ticket-downstairs\Huda G was himself [amazing]\and even we got home in time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank frank see u all next text.

P.S: maya:
[quate of u from antix party]:
the kings of the dance floor for this event are:mosh(yochai brother) and osher.

thanks! u r my queen of the dance-floor Bzzz           remember 2 look over things. not on them
gula k

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 18, 2005 12:19

WAWOOOOOOOO
i am not proud to say it but it was my first
and thank you for this one ,i havent been
to this kined of a production in israel
in a long long time.i was impressed!
keep up this spirit!
Cyber Punk
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Dec 18, 2005 12:40
Quote:

production - every thing was 100% exept this - CYBER PUNK: this is the last empire u miss. the back stage zoola is simply not the same without u. u got us used for very high standards of comfort (chairs, coffy, air conditioned tents, shade etc) so next time no excuses.

yeah... I am gonna shoot myself for this.

Guilty as charged.

I was working... just like a whore... all the fucking weekend...

Will not happen again !

Sorry.

-=Lead System Designer=-
MikoInTheSky

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 18, 2005 13:11
Damn what a party!!!
It was my 1st Empire and I finnaly understand what everybody were talking about!
Everything was perfect! The location was beautiful!! The ppl were even more than beautiful!!! The music was fantastic (especialy Huda- G who really kicked ass. Mine at least!!! ).
What more can I say? Keep up the good work!
B-O-O-M!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 3rd Empire - The Desert Experience - 16/12/2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance