Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 3rd Empire - The Desert Experience - 16/12/2005
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

3rd Empire - The Desert Experience - 16/12/2005

Rostik_v

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 19, 2005 22:45
I dont have nothing to add....

after each 3rd empire party, to hard to recover and to mo make some come-back to every day life.
all time i remind this great event!!!
its was so great that sometimes its seem like illussion...
really wait for next one...
thank you Boris and Rafi, that make for us this great life moments...
          Physical concepts are free creations of the human mind (Albert Einstein)
N-A-S-A
Nasa/The Gnome Effect

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Dec 19, 2005 23:19
Hey Israel. Thanks for a very nice party, the best outdoor i ever been too. Reminding me alot like the summer festivals (voov especially!).

I will recommend 3rd Empire to everybody. Professional organizers and extremely nice people.

And the music was nice all night long, from the progressive housy tunes in the beginning to the more powerful techy stuff later in the morning. Triac was amazing, but impossible to take over from with my stuff           http://www.facebook.com/nasa.tranceproject
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/inm/inm1cd036.html
http://www.junodownload.com/products/1537910-02.htm
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/222773/unique#
LowKey

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 20, 2005 18:42
Quote:

On 2005-12-17 21:40, outdoor79 wrote:

BUT not all so perpect, there is one downer:
X 100 4 the stupit YALLING man, pls borris don't call this man any more, i will put a stone in his deme head.. rrr....

Quote:

There he is- http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2115955593
how could u put a stone in such a smiling face?
Quote:

becouse is was SOO stupid and not funny, all the party suffer from him, he excelly told me he get paid for this stupit behavior

I would love to see here a little bit more toleration for other and for someone that is a little different. Ppl that want to throw stones on others only because they laugh too loud maybe need to stay at home.

yuli, mate, u know me for a long time, and you know i'm against any cind of violence of course i won't bit him ot something like thet, it just was for the mathefore, i'm a party prod, i'll never wonts to see things like that happand in my parties!
as for this man.. well he is really stupit and that i say knowing he think it's funny and i spoke to him, and he wasn't insane at all

good day, with a lot of toleration & love
tzahi

Ok, I didn't even go to this party and I'm sorry that I missed it but I feel I have something to add to this specific topic...
I happen to know this guy - I saw him at the antix party and I also met him in a house party where I talked to him trying to understand why he's doing it without a real result... everyone in that party was blown away by his laughter, and in a good way
I'm actually not sure if this guy is intentionally doing this or not - I heard a lot of stories about him, some saying he is and some saying it's a result of some strong 'medicin' he used in india
my point is, this is the guy, he's known for it, he even has a nickname I won't mention here that relates to it, and most important - HE'S A REALLY NICE GUY
so I really hope this will be the most annoying thing you'll ever have to face in a party
peace out
ryjiy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 20, 2005 18:55
I'll make it short, because there's not much left to add....
It was a huge party (what a surprize ).... I was f...ked up and happy, like a kid....
Best production, best music, beautiful location and ppl, what else can you possibly ask from the party?
Thanx again and again to Borris, Rafi, Ofir and all the Empire crew..... Just don't stop!
huda-g
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Dec 20, 2005 18:56
i cen actualy hear him read this coments and lauguting...

u keep on lauguing man!

btw
he is a very special guy and i love him!

PsyTune

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 20, 2005 19:39
Well……….it took me some time to recover, sleep and rest after the party and now I am finally able to write a few words about this one … I haven’t had such a special experience for a long time and I must say it was one of the best parties ever for me. I came pretty early, it was cold outside, the dancefloor was almost empty and Avi Nini was spinning some nice tunes inside, the desert night sky was full of stars and the moon was amazing…ah desert, I adore you!!! I was sitting there in the corner watching the party starting “breathing” and moving….the most beatuful people wearing hats, gloves, ponchos and other cool stuff, one by one, were entering the tent smiling, loughing, talking, kissing, hugging…..all the trance freaks all over here !!U R SO COOL!!.....so by the time Triac took the stage the dancefloor was packed…and I couldn’t sit anymore. TRIAC!!! I’m in love with those two since I’ve heard them for the first time something like a month ago.The highlight at the party for me for sure and the future sound of the scene. Love your music guys and looking forward to the album. Keep the spirit! So…the sun showed up, people started getting off the warm clothes, went out the tent to catch some sun and our European guest NASA took the stage… I was impressed by his show, great flowing set and good music choice…I saw that he felt the crowd, and the crowd reaction was amazing…and common ppl, what’s wrong with “on air” ?? Imo it’s one of the best tracks ever and it’s always great to hear it! Thanks for visiting us NASA, I will be watching out for your releases for sure. Avishay is the guy who once changed my thoughts about music and thanks to him I am into proggy now….anything he plays and mixes is amazing….and this time he did it even better. Amazing set! After that I had to leave, but I am sure that Hudale rocked the floor till the end.
All and all….the party was amazing and full of great energies that I feel right now and will feel for a long time……(till the next one )
Big big big THANKS Empire crew for the very special one…I enjoyed every moment! Keep doing what u doing...can't even imagine the scene without you

P.S
Mish, thanks for the ride
Ilan…was nice to meet you
All my friends that came….was so great to see ya all!!!

Stay PsyTuned and keep smiling no matter what

Yalla……back to study…………
          "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music" Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Dec 20, 2005 21:40
Quote:

On 2005-12-20 18:42, LowKey wrote:

my point is, this is the guy, he's known for it, he even has a nickname I won't mention here that relates to it, and most important - HE'S A REALLY NICE GUY
so I really hope this will be the most annoying thing you'll ever have to face in a party
peace out

ok man, i remember him for long time, since he was in almust all the empire parties..
i even know his nick name - tzaHAko
but even if he look so nice and lovelly..
everybody can't deny they got crazy over him.. and i'm not the only one.. i heard ppl saying "no, not again.. "
i don't give a fuck, it doesn't so metter for me.. but there is not a resone to be Hippocrates in order ppl think you r nice..

gr8 new year, love & peacefull to all
tzahi
           Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Dec 20, 2005 22:31
The laughing guy strikes again! I heard his laugh in the bliss party line (Ace Ventura's set). What do u wont from him? He makes no harm. It's a funny laugh.
If I was an artist I would sample him.

-=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Maya bee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Dec 20, 2005 23:56
woww it was one of the rarest,with definitaly higher vibs.
i had so mutch fun! i felt like a kid in a garden.

ok so i came to the party with the buss wtf?@ 3:00 got to hear only the lasts tracks from avi nini which was great.
after triac came wowww,i really dont have the words,but i think that this 2 guys are really going to be the next thing ,it was amazing dident stop digging,i just love it!well you bought me triac number one ,i'm a big fan of yours!

Nasa...nasa came with the sun and the dance floor rocked,amazing set ,i digged like 1 ouer and more,thanks it was superb.
and after i fined my self walking in the beautiful desert,playing with the dogs,chatting with ppl and accting like a joyfull kid.

Avishay came to the stage and so as i to the dance floor...it was perfect perfect perfect!changing ,switching,brilliant...it was a pleasure avishay ,you are a master!thanks

Huda g. ho yes huda g knows what he doing ,he gave us totaly perfect progressive set which kept us dancing untill 2:00,thanks!

so it was great as allways and mutch more then that!
its fun to see the 3rd empire feamily,and to meet all the frinds ,beautiful !!!

thanks god that we have you 3rd empire!
thanks for giving me shabat in haven!

Maya The Bee says :Be & Beezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
BuzyTech

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 21, 2005 00:32
Yeah it was a magic time there ....

i'm sure it make you to see the dragon of the 3rd empire.
oded_g1
Inactive User

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 21, 2005 07:42
can i just say WOOW for thet..
it been a while in iwas in there parties..
draving to soo far hard fot me
but it was definetlly more then useal fun
in was fanstastic
thanks to you, empires..

oded
psy never die

fanatic meddness never ends.. trance activet all sense.. let pry it last forever
Gilad Refael
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  79
Posted : Dec 21, 2005 12:17
well..
the party was absolutly great...
lately, i have lost the love to the music. no new music had done something to me. i had alot of thought before going again to a trance party maybe it's just a waste of time.
i guess i was wrong. triac's set was incredible. so as nasa's. i danced like crazy (highlights - midi miliz - phenomena, monalisa overdrive, son kite tracks and some more) something i haven't done in like a year or so. now i suddenly feel like getting back to all the older music i have and return to the love of trance, and for that i give credit only to the 3rd empire.
thank you

ps. was there a remix to we are the mammoth hunters or was i dreaming??

ps2. i came with the bus, and it really is a great idea for guys like me. but i think the way back went out too late. i got home at like 15:00 and i live rather close to the party. what about the people from the north.
is it only me or it was too late for other people??

cheers, gilad.

REHAB is for quitters
Boris

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 21, 2005 13:48
Quote:

On 2005-12-19 23:19, N-A-S-A wrote:
Hey Israel. Thanks for a very nice party, the best outdoor i ever been too. Reminding me alot like the summer festivals (voov especially!).

I will recommend 3rd Empire to everybody. Professional organizers and extremely nice people.

And the music was nice all night long, from the progressive housy tunes in the beginning to the more powerful techy stuff later in the morning. Triac was amazing, but impossible to take over from with my stuff

Your set was just great! I liked it very much.
          AAAAAA!!!
Maya bee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Dec 21, 2005 17:34
[quote]
On 2005-12-21 12:17, Gilad Refael wrote:
ps2. i came with the bus, and it really is a great idea for guys like me. but i think the way back went out too late. i got home at like 15:00 and i live rather close to the party. what about the people from the north.

Gilad i'm really sorry its all my fault,i dident wanted to go,and the empire crew serch for me ,and i hide from them something like 40 m...yes i knew i really acted like a kid ,really sorry for the waithing!

Maya The Bee says :Be & Beezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Dec 21, 2005 17:45
[quote]
On 2005-12-21 17:34, Maya bee wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-12-21 12:17, Gilad Refael wrote:

Gilad i'm really sorry its all my fault,i dident wanted to go,and the empire crew serch for me ,and i hide from them something like 40 m...yes i knew i really acted like a kid ,really sorry for the waithing!

Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 3rd Empire - The Desert Experience - 16/12/2005
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance