Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - 2004 - The year of full-on !
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

2004 - The year of full-on !

PsYHeaD24
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 11, 2005 00:21
"Could you tell me if full on gave anything positive to psy-trance?For me only negative things...Going high commercial,loosing spiritualism and underground vibes,full increase of drugs,some people getting rich against others,a lot of pure people left the scene and now parties are full of junkies,a lot of our pioneers stopped writing music or leaving the scene for other music directions,the evolution of whole scene has stoped..and many many more...In fact full on killed the psy-trance....at the moment..I hope from you some day to explore your true inspiration and put things at their way... "

Totally true !!!!.....
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Jan 11, 2005 07:39
Quote:

On 2005-01-04 13:46, Tasos_NOtrea wrote:
Could you tell me if full on gave anything positive to psy-trance?For me only negative things...Going high commercial,loosing spiritualism and underground vibes,full increase of drugs,some people getting rich against others,a lot of pure people left the scene and now parties are full of junkies,a lot of our pioneers stopped writing music or leaving the scene for other music directions,the evolution of whole scene has stoped..and many many more...In fact full on killed the psy-trance....at the moment..I hope from you some day to explore your true inspiration and put things at their way...

peace

Yes, and don't forget that it brought a lot of clean ppl with no dreadlocks to parties!!!
That was the final blow to the spirit!

PLUR man!           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Iron Madness
Iron Madness

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jan 11, 2005 08:58
and what about the dark album's
Digital talk
graps of warth
kindzadza
and more killer...
5Meo-Geo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jan 11, 2005 15:10
Quote:

On 2005-01-11 08:58, Iron Madness(ziv) wrote:
and what about the dark album's
Digital talk
graps of warth
kindzadza
and more killer...

its fullon also
bit different
not so cheesy
more violent
but still same stupid structure          Jesus didnt dance,but his beat goes on
http://www.myspace.com/5me0ge0
PSYCHEDELIC-ZION
furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jan 11, 2005 17:11
Quote:

On 2004-06-21 17:47, MentAL_ItCH wrote:
why does it all sound the same to me?full on crap like skazi or eskimo or astrix...damn,they are all copies of each other,and they are getting more and more agressive,more linear,less playful and really non interesting!all a bunch of crap..i think

More aggressive and more linear is what most people want unfortunately. Granted, the roots of psychedelia lie in the refusal to be linear, but what can you do, some "artists" just want more people to listen to their stuff.           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - 2004 - The year of full-on !
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance