Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - 2004 - The year of full-on !
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

2004 - The year of full-on !

guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Feb 21, 2004 10:10
Gilad dont froget that before few years the trance was play just in nature parties in "mahteret".
In the present a lot of big clubs bring trance artist fro close the party , for example : the forum-club in Beer-Sheva bring every Friday trance artist, the zamir-club open new line only for trance and the same story in Q in Beer-Sheva.
I think that the trance in Isreal grow and grow...and the scene just go high and high !
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Feb 21, 2004 14:06
Forum is known for ages for bringing trance acts, what the hell are talking about?           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Oran
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 21, 2004 16:06
Quote:

On 2004-02-21 10:10, guy cohen wrote:
dont froget that before few years the trance was play just in nature parties in "mahteret".
In the present a lot of big clubs bring trance artist fro close the party , I think that the trance in Isreal grow and grow...and the scene just go high and high !

thats one way to look at it!
          Always agressive never progressive.
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Feb 21, 2004 22:42
Quote:

On 2004-02-16 20:50, guy cohen wrote:
Hello

Zoo 3
Full On 7
Infected Mushroom Album
Astrix Album
Sub6 Album
Eskimo Album
Skazi Album ( and all Chemical Crew full-on releases)
GMS Album
Space Cat Album
Delirious Album
Compilation Remember Cosma
Juvenile Album

Sorry, I forgot to mention one of the best compilation ( I think ) - BPM Vol 3 - Compiled by Beat Hackers
Domingos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Mar 4, 2004 23:45
All the masters of the scene gonna released their albums this year...F-U-L-L O-N-!
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Mar 5, 2004 14:43
How can you say a compilation is best before you even heard it?
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 5, 2004 14:48
I guess........I very love Beat Hackers taste so i think that this is gonna be good one
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Mar 5, 2004 16:51
for all the people that were sleeping for 3 years now....there is this new style in trance which is much more mainstream and commercial that will make "our" scene so popular and so massive...its called FULLON and it is so original with all these cool samples from very trippy movies...I CANT WAIT...ANOTHER YEAR OF THIS.
and yeah think of the days we were all still monkeys before the "evolution" started and we had all thoese stupid little underground parties with 100-200 people getting lost in the forest for 2 hours before finding the spot...and then sitting around the fire and tripping our balls off....
NOW we go to great clubs with super promotion and a lot of hot 17 year old girls blasted on extazy...or even better out door festivals with 5000 people with police in the enterance checking out bags...wow what a great thing we have going here.
cheers all.           "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
Hodi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Mar 5, 2004 17:18
The year of the full-on?

since the beginning of this millenium.. maybe a bit after - all the years are only fullon years..

u can find "Anything U Want" using the search...
Twisted Juggler
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Mar 5, 2004 21:44
u just forgot to write the album

Bizzare Contact , Plastic Funtastic (Com.Pact Records)

heheh this one is kileeeeer
Hodi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Mar 5, 2004 23:41
i think they took the name from a "TNT" tshirt .. lol...           u can find "Anything U Want" using the search...
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Mar 6, 2004 11:57
Quote:

On 2004-03-05 16:51, djnomolos wrote:
for all the people that were sleeping for 3 years now....there is this new style in trance which is much more mainstream and commercial that will make "our" scene so popular and so massive...its called FULLON and it is so original with all these cool samples from very trippy movies...I CANT WAIT...ANOTHER YEAR OF THIS.
and yeah think of the days we were all still monkeys before the "evolution" started and we had all thoese stupid little underground parties with 100-200 people getting lost in the forest for 2 hours before finding the spot...and then sitting around the fire and tripping our balls off....
NOW we go to great clubs with super promotion and a lot of hot 17 year old girls blasted on extazy...or even better out door festivals with 5000 people with police in the enterance checking out bags...wow what a great thing we have going here.
cheers all.

so true           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
psilocybe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 8, 2004 17:40
Quote:

On 2004-03-05 17:18, hod gavriel wrote:
The year of the full-on?

since the beginning of this millenium.. maybe a bit after - all the years are only fullon years..

sniff isnt it sad?
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 31, 2004 23:51
This year dont disappoint me and we just on the middle...
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 1, 2004 01:52
I absolutely agree with this topic.Generally the power of full on trance was always very high .That is the generated goatrance of new millenium,the effects and sowt-hard wares of future together with the rythms and emmotions of the past.Thats what is taking us from inside.
For me full on-is not the word that I like to use for this music,but it is a kind of a slangy,so...
Full on,as I understand is just extrapowerfull music.Strong kick,fat base,new sounds and dance solutions.The rest is very different.
There are,I agree with this ,many artists,who,following a wave of mainstreem,using FULL ON FORMULAS in making music.But they,if they appeared on the top trance scene,they dissapered in a very short time.
From the other side there are the monsters of ...FULL ON..Each of their track make a dancefloor
FULL ON moving
FULL ON blasting
FULL ON dust
FULL ON enjoyment
FULL ON trip.
I dont mention the names here in any part,but the author's topic upper represents a Monsters,.
PS. Also for the ppl,who feel themself connected to fullon base:),I reccomend to check my compillation releasing on Crystal matrix records in june
"HI TECH PLEASURES" ,consists 9 MONSTERS.
Check it out
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - 2004 - The year of full-on !
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance