Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - 2004 - The year of full-on !
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

2004 - The year of full-on !

Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jun 1, 2004 13:27
Actually I would say that 2004 is the year in which the commercial Full On will start to fade ( oops already started actually )... The Full On that will stay is much more intricate and complex, with different structures ( Check out South African music ) and Progressive Psy ( or Progressive Full On ) will raise back - check out the latest proggy releases quality )

Ofcourse that is only mine opinion but that what will happen lets wait and see
          A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
GuyShanti
Aerospace

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Jun 1, 2004 14:39
2004 is the year of commercial proggressive.

G           http://www.myspace.com/aerospacemusic

Aerospace – Re Entry EP on beatport.com
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/276014/Re%20Entry%20EP
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Jun 1, 2004 15:38
Proggressive full-on , commerical proggressive , commercial full-on or whatever...give it any name u want but I LOVE THIS YEAR !!! the best music for me on the last 5 years !
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 1, 2004 16:16
2 djnomolos
man,it s depending whcih parties you are going.
Last 4 years I played in the clubs very few times,and I had a great time on the small underground parties in the forest as well as on the festivals with 5000.
Ya,there was police on one of them,what to do.After 3 years fest.in the country like That was very logic this appearance.
17 years girls on E...
Nothing to say about that....
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 1, 2004 16:17
Again djnomolos
BTW,I tell last 4 years,cause before I lived in Moscow,where I did play a lot in the clubs,and beleive me,it was killer time.
Till now its blasting like hell
Trip-
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Jun 1, 2004 16:25
Year 2004 is the year of fashion trance. Yes this is my beloved scene turned into fasion for majority of ppl...

Crackling universes dive into their own neverending crackle...
AgalactiA
Yuli
Retired

Posted : Jun 1, 2004 16:50
Trip-

Very untrue or may I say not exact. If u would look little deeper u would find heeps of quality emotional and ecceptionally well done music. You choose to lock yourself wherever u r and bitch from there. I understand why but I think it is a wrong move

it looks like you own it ( the scene ) take it easy, it is a hard task to own it u can grow blisters from it mate...           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Trip-
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jun 1, 2004 17:12
I have many blisters from it. That's why I don't let go. And I will never take it easy when in relation to my scene - yes it is mine... and yours too maybe. You can call it ours - it's just like having a country or nationality for me...

And yes this is true after doing a small research for 6 months, talking with djs and labels.
I'll post results very soon - and ppl who care about it will read. I care.... after all it's my scene. my country and my nationality.
Let me just tell you that it's a disgrace and the future is not as bright according to further thoughts.

But please let's not start offtopic discussions here.
          Crackling universes dive into their own neverending crackle...
AgalactiA
Yuli
Retired

Posted : Jun 1, 2004 17:57
Well I guess it depends on who looks on what and how.. If I was looking at things as u do, I wouldn't make music, but work under my profession. I tell u that there are good things around, and advise u to put your mind more to positive than to negative only for your sake, not for anyone else's

Don't teach me about shit in this scene since I believe I have more experience then u in this field. But I chose to look at the bright things and thus me and Danni released an album on our own, and it looks not that bad, and there are few ppl around that are the same vibe as we and that is very enjoyable.

If u were diggin enough, or wanting enough I would probably meet u at Minzar party, and then u would have a very hard time to say 'This is shit without future' - and there are a few that does this besides Minzar.

So my advice again is to be more positive my man           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Trip-
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jun 1, 2004 18:14
The question: "Why is Trip- negative?" should be of concern allready since I'm a positive person most of my life.           Crackling universes dive into their own neverending crackle...
AgalactiA
Yuli
Retired

Posted : Jun 1, 2004 18:19
Man what u say sounds like end of the road

so it is more close to negative for me           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Trip-
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jun 1, 2004 18:24
Let's say that I have a good reason to be negative this time. That's what I meant.
offtopic again. most of can be explained using iims....           Crackling universes dive into their own neverending crackle...
AgalactiA
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Jun 7, 2004 19:11
Quote:

On 2004-06-01 01:52, dj X.P. wrote:

PS. Also for the ppl,who feel themself connected to fullon base:),I reccomend to check my compillation releasing on Crystal matrix records in june
"HI TECH PLEASURES" ,consists 9 MONSTERS.
Check it out

I already said that this year just going better and better ?
Domingos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jun 9, 2004 04:54
Fullon rulez NIGHT Buzzz!           The songs and the music that i portray, Comes from the heart and comes from the mind, That makes it, that makes me feel that i'm blurring? The right information.
blueOrb
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Jun 9, 2004 09:02
FULLLLOOOOONNNNNNNN ....... love it ..... want more and more           New mixes on
http://soundcloud.com/blueorb

Older Mixes on
http://blueorb.podomatic.com/
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - 2004 - The year of full-on !
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance