Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 200 bpm can cause nightmares?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

200 bpm can cause nightmares?

Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Oct 17, 2007 08:45
I personely would like to see the dark-side come down in the bpm and bring forward other sides of the music. Some tracks of Pondscum or the Ram album are good examples...to much bpm kills the groove
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posted : Oct 17, 2007 08:59
well thats when we get psygabber
then instead of peace and love
we have amphetamines and angry violent people
yes that would indeed be a nightmare
i also think artists who feel its a competition for the SPEEDIEST should take a deeper look at the requirement of the scene....simply a fast bpm without structure will be complete stupidity           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
gazella

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Oct 17, 2007 09:16
dark music can loose its essence at high bpm...it really depends on how the track was made..and i like it fast.. and with lots of breaks.. although when its slow...the breaks feel like kind of cruchy..and can be appreciated better..
i feel dark music..like more artesanal..and the slow or fast bpm really arent opposite..it's just the way the track end... like all pice of art..never planned

keep it fast..keeep it evil..
intrees
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Oct 17, 2007 11:12
I always pitch down any dark psy cd's I have, sounds so much better under 140 bpm. Try it !
           - - It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice... - -

www.revolvemagazine.co.uk
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Oct 17, 2007 11:56
no point hating the BPM... guess there will be a time where artists will get accustomed to making 'music' at that tempo. most of the stuff this year was rubbish with the exception of one set played at AUM festival by DJ Egnogra (Shaman Films Records) ... he's got some awesome unreleased material which sounds like Goatrance at 200. very spiritual... and dancing to it was incredibly supernatural.
::bedbug::

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 17, 2007 12:22
200 bpm could make your escalopes vibrating, not much
phazed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Oct 17, 2007 13:19
200+ bpm on acid would probably make your brain leak out of your ears. I think they call it Cerebral Diarrhoea.           -.-. .... --- --- ... . / .-.. --- ...- .
RenderingRebel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Oct 17, 2007 15:32
I feel a new Dark act coming up...

LIVE : Cerebral Diarrhoea           SQL: http://www.myspace.com/sqlmusic
Coming up: Releases
Planned: make tracks
Med
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Oct 17, 2007 21:37
It might be somehow just rubbish n sound funny !           Its Like a Drop That Falls Into the Ocean,or Perhaps the Ocean is Falling Into a Drop.
EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Oct 18, 2007 00:01
Dunno , but 160 +- 5 seems enough            Signature
Lesser Soul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Oct 18, 2007 01:54
listen to soem Hishiryo with loads of Kiriyama and Osom trown in for spice and take it off to 220 i mean it n then say to urselves ...Peace n Light bro heheh           Being, a bundle of minute, unique particulars in which, by some unspeakable and yet self-evident paradox, was to be seen the divine source of all existence.
Morus

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 18, 2007 06:43
once Kashyyyk, IMO a very talented producer from Mexico, sent me a track of him in 200bpm and i found it really really trippy and psychedelic.. not really focuzed on making people dance.. more for home or anywhere listening... i really like that track even thought i guess it would not play it in a party.. but for sure it's a nice track.. very experimental.           www.myspace.com/djmorus
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Oct 18, 2007 07:28
Yea, experimenting with the BPM bar. Talking bout cutting edge music. How about experimenting with the "close" button?           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
psy-rat

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 18, 2007 13:47
Quote:

On 2007-10-17 08:10, gazella wrote:

in mexico the dark is up to 320bpm..

What?????? 320 bpm???? Are you sure?? Can you give me a link, some track I could hear from my computer??            ".. You claim that this thing .. did not affect the larger part of your brain!! Then, how come everyone else describe you as an Extra fu.. terrestrial !!!
zzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaannnng..."

http://www.myspace.com/jvelbet
Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Oct 18, 2007 14:32
nightmare, mmmm maybe.... i would say headache is more likely            "On the path of spirituality, one ventures to vanquish one’s own faults rather than to judge others"
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 200 bpm can cause nightmares?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance