First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Zorba - Zorba (Shaffel) 2003

Setherian
Setherian

Started Topics :  41
Posted : May 12, 2003 14:37
I like some elements on Zorba`s style and off course the technical side of riktam and Bansi`s music makes some difference, i will probably never play any track from this album but its cute in the overall, and i liked the idea of putting the killer/maybe best Zorba track : DEEP inside it...           The Devil Is In Detail!
Asuhra
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : May 12, 2003 18:14
This is one of those releases that you either hate it or love it!           Opus Iridium
Flotser

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 16, 2003 14:28
I simply love it!

I realy feel connected with this style
not full-on, but melodic

Go GMS =)
after the amazing remix of younger brother they briing this coooool and cuuuuuute album

Triptocoma
Inactive User

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 21, 2003 02:31
I like it very much!

its fresh and the precussion is very very good...

Psy2k
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jun 15, 2003 23:53
I like it Nice music for the summer, very melodic and for sure something different from the typical gms style... My favs are: 1, 2, 3, 4 8/10 A nice buy           In This World Have Your Own Bpm...
snafu

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 16, 2003 22:57
It's been timed perfrectly though - an album of shameless, feel-good tunes just as the sun starts to shine in good old blighty. Music to make you feel good
Chaka Laka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 22, 2003 03:59
opinions are divided here roughly - it's a good sign the albom is special ... i agree with every word Chi said , i just couldn't put it better ... hhmm ... but i'll add a word or two it's simple , melodic , deep , flowing - well i actually forgot at first that Zorba is R&B's project , and after noticing this there is nothing to do but to put a hat down beneath those guys ( ), i never said they're not talented but this time they revealed totally different side of them ... look at this albom as a complete piece of air(y) music - and u will be fine ......           Dance is my Trance
dj VeG
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 22, 2003 15:43
zorba is a perfect morning set... i love this project from gms...
...to chill out a little
my favorite is. in tune ...i just play it and the dancefloor love it.... this track is great
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
          DJ VEG
www.odd-records.org
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jul 11, 2003 23:52
This is a really poor cd in my opinion.

No new ideas,no innovation,not much work put into the tracks and not even good melodies something that is actually really strange cause Zorba is supposed to be a very good melodic project of Bansi and Riktam.

Sorry but i think that this cd was just released for commerical reasons from Shaffel and Vision Quest cause if this music was not produced by Bansi and Riktam i doubt a lot if almost any of these tracks would ever be released.

Deep and Datura have to be something like 3 years old tracks by the way.

From the whole album i only liked some wicked melodies in the No Copys track and that amazing flute sounds and tunes in the Zorbarag track.

Save your money people!           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Zorba - Zorba (Shaffel) 2003
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance