03 No Copys
04 Unlike Anything We Know
05 Deep
06 Zorbarag
07 Hyper Zorba
08 Day Dream
09 In and Out
10 Datora

Oh man,you have to listen yourselves to this master piece. First times I've listened I didn't really thought it was anything special,just a mixture of melodic psy,progressive with a touch of Chill but the more I kept listening to it the more I started to love it. Now I think this is probably the best release this year. The sweet slow melodies just take me out of this world!!! Outstanding job by Riktam & Bansi. I rate it 9.5/10 (my highest rating this year)           Opus Iridium
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Apr 23, 2003 04:17
everything they do it's kinda awesome GMS.THE ZORBA,1200 MICS,AND FAMILY (SHANTI,CELLI,RAJA RAM,ARI LINKER ETC ETC...) RIKTAM & BANSI THE REALLY GROWLING MAD SCIENTIST
bass system

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 23, 2003 10:24
its a different style of them,its more deep.
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : May 4, 2003 10:41
Great vibes here...
You start to listen these melodies and think "nothing exceptional". Than after 2 or 3 listenings you can't take these songs out of your head.
Zorbarag have such a beauty fluffy melody...
And No Copys is a morning killer, so groovy, with the sounds in the right place...
The only bad thing about the album: too catchy...
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
GuyShanti
Aerospace

Started Topics :  112
Posted : May 6, 2003 11:52
sorry - dont like this album

In my CD case I have signs to describe diffrent kinds of tracks but I dont have a sign for shmaltz...

the sound is great though and Fragile and The Deep are nice numbers.

G           http://www.myspace.com/aerospacemusic

Aerospace – Re Entry EP on beatport.com
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/276014/Re%20Entry%20EP
Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : May 6, 2003 14:30
Quote:

On 2003-05-06 11:52, GuyShanti wrote:
sorry - dont like this album

In my CD case I have signs to describe diffrent kinds of tracks but I dont have a sign for shmaltz...

Try to fill the cd cover with pink dots.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Sputer
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  315
Posted : May 6, 2003 18:22
disappointment of the year for me.... was waited for dancefloors hit like "Barkbass" and "The Rush" and I got down-tempo + Old trax.           ..."Be yourself, let your conscience guide you...
Follow your heart, not the people around you"
Chi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : May 7, 2003 05:02
Let's all welcome the best 2003 album till now for me: Zorba debut.

I agree most of the tracks are the same, but they use the zorba formula, which works great for me and will continue to work for a long time.
This has to be one of the most emotional albums i've heard in a while. It really reminds me of old goa music, which i love so much, but it sounds fresh.

I also agree some tracks are old (Datura is REALLY old, like 2 years or something, deep is also old) and chilled, but this is a great album to listen at home.
As a dj i also think it's a great dancefloor album, when i play it in my sets, setting the pitch +5.5% in most songs is enough, it sounds very dancy and enjoyable.

One of the most interesting released in a long time, an album which should be bought by all. Forget all that anti-gms bullshit. This guys have talent.
Best tracks are Fragile, Deep and In and Out.

The cover art is simple and nice, the flashy cardboard is also very nice and i love the dj-case insert. Sticker isn't bad also.

rating: *****
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 7, 2003 14:51
i hate this album .............
i use to like some of gms music but this is the most cheesy album i've ever heard
the synths are so annoying...........
i don't have a problem with the low speed ,the problem here is the music or lack of music....
this is not a trance album......... this is eurodance or dream music ............ not trance
George Mc Fly

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 9, 2003 17:11
so there are different sentences, like everytime...

i´m just listening to the album the 2nd time and it´s exactly what i love to listen to.
nice fluffy warm trance.
my highlights are In Tune and No Copys.
Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : May 9, 2003 19:28
im sorry to say that...but this is the most cheezy Album i heard lately, nothing intresting in it, although the production is good (not perfect), but its really not my cup of chai.

In My Opinion : 3/10           (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
Astral Mike
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : May 10, 2003 02:41
sorry, this is awfull music. 2/10
Amaury

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 12, 2003 06:05
Í´m sorry, sleepy album...
          There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics
CrunchCandy

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 12, 2003 10:48
I'm with Sputer, I was looking forward to listening to this album but I'm very disappointed. The magic of "The Rush" will never be equaled.
Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : May 12, 2003 13:17
Oh come on, it's not that bad...this album is perfect for that early morning listening after which you can go to the toilet with much more ease           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Zorba - Zorba (Shaffel) 2003

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance