First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Zeitgeist

Dr. Boombastic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 20, 2008 03:04:48
There's a movie someone told me to watch.
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
He said it was any eye opener of sorts. One of the issues is dealt with in the documentary Loose Change.
I watched it but I can't decide whether to look away or not. There seems to be too much that has been hidden from us, if things like this indeed were true.           all roads lead Om
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Jun 20, 2008 04:40
What an amazing documentary. I'm totally for the explanation of religion and how it came to be. I think a lot of what the movie is saying is true. Complete eye opener.
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Jun 20, 2008 12:00
glad i was part and actually hosted the movie back in march 15th 2008 when we call the "Z" Day to be projected anywhere possible so it would get to as much people as it could have worldwide, so it happened....           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Jun 21, 2008 10:34
Hey Dr., you should definitely check this:
http://forum.isratrance.com/fascinating-documentation/

Respect!

...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 21, 2008 16:10
Havent seen it yet but i heard lot of people talking about it,will give it a try soon.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
diskOtek
Entek

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jun 21, 2008 18:03
if we could get all people watch the religion part and understand it i think we would have a much more peaceful world!
Dr. Boombastic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 22, 2008 23:07
@Full_On: Aaah... sorry bro... didn't know there was a thread already on the movie... anyway definitely proves collective consciousness
@diskOtek: Personally, I loved the first issue that the movie tackled, as it was something fresh and convincing... a case that didn't seem too Da Vinci codish... for the second part... Loose Change also deals with it in a similar style...but somehow... watching these makes me feel like aconspiracy buff more than anything else... it starts breeding some sort of distrust in the system which is indeed very uncomfortable...nonetheless... brilliant!           all roads lead Om
MorNinG MaGiC

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 23, 2008 00:26
its brilliant ....! worth watching understanding relating and understanding ...!
diskOtek
Entek

Posted : Jun 23, 2008 02:40
Quote:

On 2008-06-22 23:07, Dr. Boombastic wrote:
@diskOtek: Personally, I loved the first issue that the movie tackled, as it was something fresh and convincing... a case that didn't seem too Da Vinci codish... for the second part... Loose Change also deals with it in a similar style...but somehow... watching these makes me feel like aconspiracy buff more than anything else... it starts breeding some sort of distrust in the system which is indeed very uncomfortable...nonetheless... brilliant!

yeah,and it's also true that this whole 'conspiracy issue' sells well
but i think that the makers were not provocative in any way and they tried to back up their thoughts which is quite important!
as about the uncomfortable feelings,i think it was their aim(as they mention in some part of the play also)so as to start a kind of wave or movement,which of course wont happen haha
anyhow,it's worth watching at least as Morning Magic says,try also to relate it with some philosophic reading(from Epikouros preferably for me)and you have a nice overview of religious influence in life!

-=Kotten=-

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 23, 2008 03:37
5 min in and they allready made up about 50 false claims about various mythologies. Entertaining though...
diskOtek
Entek

Posted : Jun 24, 2008 02:05
Quote:

On 2008-06-23 03:37, -=Kotten=- wrote:
5 min in and they allready made up about 50 false claims about various mythologies. Entertaining though...

forget about the claims themselves..the whole point is that religion was heavily influenced by the movements of stars and the winter solstice and that is a fact..ok unless someone proves it wrong-be my guest man
Dr. Boombastic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 24, 2008 11:48
@DiskOtek: True that
I guess the roots of all religion is Pantheism, a one on one relationship with nature.... its just tht there was a lot of baggage tht was added on to religion to fulfill societal and cultural needs... tht lead to needless complexity being added to it...
          all roads lead Om
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jun 30, 2008 13:28
This movie is an eye opener. There is no doubting that.
Highly recommend!!

bom
Allegoric - Psynce
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Jul 4, 2008 13:40
one of the best documentaries i've ever got to see in my life.....

all the parts described were just fantastic and very shocking....

truly a super piece !

Truth will always guard our souls......

http://www.myspace.com/allegoricpsynce
-=Kotten=-

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 6, 2008 20:23
http://conspiracyscience.com/articles/zeitgeist
Trance Forum » » Forum  Movies - Zeitgeist

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance