First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Zeitgeist

Dr. Boombastic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jul 9, 2008 21:27
@Kotten: tht is interesting... and its just the thing tht we were talking about.... the big IF... IF it were true... then we've all been living in a world full of false beliefs...
however, the core fact remains... there is a lot of adulteration in religion... no matter wht religion it might be... and whether Peter Joseph is lying or not... we are leading partially blindfolded lives.           all roads lead Om
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jul 23, 2008 19:08
recomended movie
just watch it

Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Jul 2, 2009 19:45

this scene is really intense.            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
insane
Silent Horror

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Jul 2, 2009 22:06
addendum just gets better..           ------------------------------
NEMESIS - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2007
PATTERNS EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2009
SEANCE - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2011
PATTERNS II EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2013
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Jul 3, 2009 02:37
Quote:
On 2008-06-20 04:40, Bloodclot wrote:
What an amazing documentary.

Quote:
On 2008-07-04 13:40, Allegoric - Psynce wrote:
one of the best documentaries i've ever got to see in my life.....

This is not a documentary.           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Jul 3, 2009 03:58
Wikipedia and I think alike.
papay

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 2, 2009 13:19
Quote:

On 2009-07-02 22:06, insane wrote:
addendum just gets better..

even though that venus project is bullshit...the guy skips the question completely how it would be arranged...it s a utopia which maybe will work at around 200 million people but not definetly in a world with 6 billion people and rising...this venus part of the documentary was really annoying because they dodge all the hard questions about their vision of future society....no work,no money,and everything is free well do you think for a second that farmer will grow food to other people working 12 hours a day just so that other people can eat free c mon this is ridiculous
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Oct 17, 2009 14:32
I thought the original movie was very childish, one sided and unscientific.

I think the addendum is more interesting. I think that they expose the inherent failure in the profit based economic model we live in and show it in a simple logical and very clear way (though they attribute it to something which is irrelevant- debt). I also think that they expose the interest holders and how they work. I totally agree with their view on American/Corporate international behaviour and tactics as spread through their financed international organizations like the WTO. I also share their basic distrust of capitalist democracy, though do not agree to their suggested solution of ignoring it. I also agree that there is a need of a radical change in thinking regarding how we manage the world, and I like the way that guy from the venus project tries to radically change our perspective on things.
I agree it is very simplistic and one sided, and very very Americanized. Also it really fails in doing more then identifying problems in offering either very vague solutions or ones that are infinitesimal in comparison with the size of the problems they are dealing with.
On the whole I think it (the addendum) should be watched and I recommend it. I would skip the original, though.
          ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Oct 17, 2009 16:05
Quote:

On 2009-08-02 13:19, papay wrote:

even though that venus project is bullshit...the guy skips the question completely how it would be arranged...it s a utopia which maybe will work at around 200 million people but not definetly in a world with 6 billion people and rising...this venus part of the documentary was really annoying because they dodge all the hard questions about their vision of future society....no work,no money,and everything is free well do you think for a second that farmer will grow food to other people working 12 hours a day just so that other people can eat free c mon this is ridiculous

I think it was the real interesting part, though as with the rest of the things the movie really simplified everything.

There are more answers to your questions here: http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php
          ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Alecu Babaleku
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 19, 2009 21:03
If you all didn't know Zeitgeist movie is inspired from the works of Jordan Maxwell who was never credited for this film as he is sayng right here in a 3 hours interview.
He's a smart ass guys!
"We all have to go and do our homework!"

carpe diem
XuN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  84
Posted : Oct 21, 2009 22:06
Alecu > The guy is smart, but his ideas about religion and it's links to sex is a joke...
can't find the lecture where he talks about egypt, bible and alot of fallos symbols, but try searching for it...          www.xun.dk / myspace.com/xundk
!!PLUR!!
ehhecatl
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Nov 7, 2009 05:23
just keep your mind open......           "Noscete Ipsum"
http://soundcloud.com/ehecatltrance
http://www.facebook.com/ehecatl.music
Bom*shankar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Nov 9, 2009 14:52
yeh keep your mind open, but also use it.
this is mostly superficial bullshit. they will not achieve the change they want and i support by telling lies. lies never lead to the truth.
toji

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 20, 2010 22:53

Just watched a series called " Empire of the City". This i think forms the basis of Zeitgeist. It has detailed explanations of the questions that were either evaded of unanswered in Zeitgeist. It is a 4 part documentary. Try watching it guys.....

Truly a new perspective......

<<<<<We do not see things as they are,,,We see them as we are>>>>>
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Jan 23, 2010 19:06
well, i dont think its very well made.. but its definitely shocking and a must watch!           Nothing is said that has not been said before.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Movies - Zeitgeist
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance