Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Your psytrance expections for 2006?

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Your psytrance expections for 2006?

EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Dec 1, 2005 20:58
What are ur expections for the year 2006?
Related to psytrance of course - parties, new albums and compilations, artists etc.

I expect some new great albums from maybe new artists for the next year. And i hope i will be able to visit some nice festivals in the next outdoor seseon.            Signature
FrodOhm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Dec 1, 2005 21:59
I expect climax, I belive 2005 was a warmup for all the lovely experiences heading our way!
Amazing Parties & Festivals
Grrrrrreat followup albums
Surprisingly original debut albums
I expect Total Madness
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Dec 1, 2005 22:34
Quote:

On 2005-12-01 22:13, NoKeyAah wrote:
expect nothing
get everything

So true!
I have experienced that first hand. This summer for instance, I went to a festival alone, with nothing except my good spirit (no sleeping bag, no tent, just a small amount of money(I didn’t bring anything, given that, I had only decided to go to the festival to days earlier)), and, I had the most wonderful experience, I met so many beautiful people, even before the festival had begun, people who “accidentally” were going to the Sonica-festival as-well, even though, the festival was days away and I was In Rome, people seemed find their way to me or was it the other way around? I had to fly to Rome three days prior to the opening of the festival, since; my father was going to Roma on a business trip and had bought me an extra ticket. I had NO expectations what so ever, other then the expectation of a magical chill-out journey with that kind of a line-up.
          "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
orange
Fat Data

Started Topics :  154
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 00:16
Quote:

On 2005-12-01 22:13, NoKeyAah wrote:
expect nothing
get everything

yeap!!!!!!!!!

orange           http://www.landmark-recordings.com/
http://soundcloud.com/kymamusic
ganjagil
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 00:51
hehehhe i have been expecting this to happen for a long time and i do not know if it will happen next year or not but i hope that people will open their mind more to music, spirituality and coniousness. Then we will start having good music and good parties! I think already this is hapenning and hopefully next year will be a good one!

Bom
Ganja           Your sound, is your music, is your soul keep them all on the right track!

Please Check our music at:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=438956

www.soulkontakt.com
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 01:13
sun control species album should be coming out.           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
robomarket
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 02:05
Many prople whine that not much is going on in psytrance. I think that that is because of a number of releases accompanied with bad covers and shameless marketing.

Other than that everything is fine.

Next year...BE PREPARED FOR SOME PROGGY MASTERPIECES. I can smell them coming our way
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 03:01
a revival of melody from plain trance to dark psy and the best fests of the last 5 years
also I beliv that astrix will release tracks along with ckazi at chemical crew and that electric universe will be a massive influence for all (if u know what I mean)

Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
Syntax442
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 05:37
less pop shit...

Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 07:47
Better morning projects. I think Dynamo sets a good example.
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 07:54
Concept Albums like Jaia, Talpa, Nystagmus           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 09:21
Albums by:
Protoculture - I wish he will keep releasing emotional original full on as always.

Nasa- he is gonna hit the word

FREq - I nee another deep experience as strange attractors.

Mostly I expect Iboga albums and tribal vision.

Twisted records to: ott, Prometheus and younger brother.

Don’t know if this artist have plans to release albums in 2006 but:
Sub6
Dark Soho
Violet Vision
Black and White
Shulman

-=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Krell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 10:24
Here is my forecast.

For progressive, I expect the releases will become darker and more tech trancy + psychedelic. However, I think they will still retain some of the funkier grooves.

For full on, I expect the releases will become more psychedelic and that the split between soft full on and psygressive/faster progressive will disappear completely.
The split between "deeper" and "superficial" full on will increase further.

Dark Psy will become softer and more melodic - But also, there will still be a lot of heavy / aggressive pure nighttime tracks.
"Forest Psy", "Wacko Psy" - in danish "Gak Gak Psytrance" will split off from Dark Psy and form the new extreme as Dark Psy turns more commercial.

Festivals will improve their sound setup, djs will improve and hopefully every musician adding to all this will improve & evolve as well.

Also, I expect to hear more about trouble with police raiding parties, I expect more drug related problems of all kind.

Lastly, I expect that we will, during the next 2 years experience a slight "boom" in Psytrance genres / parties due to popular fashion.
Fashion has now gone thru the 1970ies and is in the 1980ies now - Once we are in the 1990ies everything "techno" and later "trance" will become fashionable for a few years, bringing capital from investors into the scene - This will spark a boom, or so my theory goes.
I dont think it will do anything for the underground, but it will bring more people to medium size events, and perhaps give birth to larger commercial events (which are truely commercial).

Best Wishes

Krell           Label DJ>
www.jesterrecords.ca
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 11:25
Quote:

On 2005-12-02 10:24, Krell wrote:
Here is my forecast.

For progressive, I expect the releases will become darker and more tech trancy + psychedelic. However, I think they will still retain some of the funkier grooves.

For full on, I expect the releases will become more psychedelic and that the split between soft full on and psygressive/faster progressive will disappear completely.
The split between "deeper" and "superficial" full on will increase further.

Dark Psy will become softer and more melodic - But also, there will still be a lot of heavy / aggressive pure nighttime tracks.
"Forest Psy", "Wacko Psy" - in danish "Gak Gak Psytrance" will split off from Dark Psy and form the new extreme as Dark Psy turns more commercial.

Festivals will improve their sound setup, djs will improve and hopefully every musician adding to all this will improve & evolve as well.

Amen, brother.           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Your psytrance expections for 2006?

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance