Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Your expectation for 2007 ?

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Your expectation for 2007 ?

exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 12:51
Im hoping theres some good full coming our way. I'd like tranan (or logic bomb ) to release some kik ass stuff in his new album and i wish they havent changed their style *crosses fingers*. The new mr peculiar should be worth looking forward to. I wish nissimyani would come together and release a full length album. Vibrasphere and ticon cant not get a mention

In the dark department , the new derango , goe , horror place , savage scream , datakult , mussy moody tra la la ... i just wish the 'dark' actually lives up to the term dark which has been lacking in most of the content being released under this genre. More emphasis on atmospheres than unnecessary boom boom ...

I just wish zolod was alive R.I.P baba           missing plug-in
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 12:53
Less expectations will be good I think to start the new year. How more expectations you have how bigger frustration will be, so let the things happen just.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 12:57
Quote:

On 2006-12-28 12:53, Adigroovy wrote:
Less expectations will be good I think to start the new year. How more expectations you have how bigger frustration will be, so let the things happen just.

I know expectation is a bad thing but no harm discussing it ?
          missing plug-in
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 13:03
SUB 6 - Same Spirit like in the album.
Tech, Tech, Tech and maybe Tech with Tech on the side and perhaps, Tech. Did I mentioned Tech? oo and plz Tech, Tech and Tech.

Astral Projection album - like the tracks open society and the Prophecy.

Protoculture
Yotopia music more plz!
Lish
Violet Vision - like the 1st album
And more.

-=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 28, 2006 13:04
Quote:

On 2006-12-28 12:57, exotic wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-12-28 12:53, Adigroovy wrote:
Less expectations will be good I think to start the new year. How more expectations you have how bigger frustration will be, so let the things happen just.

I know expectation is a bad thing but no harm discussing it ?

yep, it´s already so many time discussed and said, you right.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Allegoric - Psynce
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 14:59
i expect many many many kickass killer psychadelic Dark albums from each and every artist there in 2007            Truth will always guard our souls......

http://www.myspace.com/allegoricpsynce
Kane
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 15:05
Quote:

On 2006-12-28 14:59, trip_on_acid wrote:
i expect many many many kickass killer psychadelic Dark albums from each and every artist there in 2007

High hopes there..

Hopefullly more from Neelix later in the year, other than that I'm just wishing for less releases and more good ones in the fullon area. Again I'd doubt that would change.

Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 15:14
My wishes? Brothomstates finally releases an album on Twisted Records - showing are podunk little scene what some real percussion wizardry is. The Delta/X-Dream release their darkest, heaviest, most relentless album ever. Frank E apologizes for not being psychedelic enough in the last album and a new Psychopod album is released setting a new level of psychedelia in the scene. Sensient brings on a renessiance of dark droning music with another album that raises the par for minimal music once more.

Full-on is finally declared "too late-90s" and it's fans immediately move on to uplifting clubtrance. Progressive artists stop with the pretense and stop calling their music trance. The first darkpsy music convention is abruptly cut short by a high-yield explosive, only Penta and Artifakt survive. The worldwide MDMA shortage brings back the acid dominance at psytrance parties after a decade of being in the second seat. A new trend of breaktrance starts in the scene, and the 4-on-the-floor formula is left to rest in peace after being shreded to pieces.

Of course, what we'll get is more of the same. Full-on will become even less psychedelic, progressive will get even fluffier, techtrance will never make the big break in our scene, and dark will continue dominating the dancefloors. Psychedelic releases will continue to be rather sparse and unsuccessful despite the quality of some of them, and we'll see maybe 10 albums that are must-haves in the entire year, out of them maybe 3 will sell well.           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 16:22
for me:

1. Progressive trance living up to its name and progressing!

2. S.C.S and Ace Ventura debut albums.

3. more quality Minimal artists emerging from dif' countries of the world.

4. more fussion of geners in the music itself and the parties.

have a great year

Cheers.           "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
psywerk

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 18:21
100% agree with Nomolos
+product placement, shadow fx albums

thank you zenon & CCR
Ben P

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 18:22
qane wrote: "Hopefullly more from Neelix later in the year, other than that I'm just wishing for less releases and more good ones in the fullon area"

just explain to me what the difreance between neelix and full-on, to me its sounds the same. no big difreant, i realy cant understand why evryone so exited about him.
Ben P

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 18:54
my wish
albums of
eat static
son kite
minilogue
sensient
x dream

and great debut albums from
prosect/sonify/soundfield
vacuum stalkers

and some albums of those artist that i havent herd in a long time
yumade
snug as a bag
bandit
mumbo jumbo
blt

Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 28, 2006 19:01
Quote:

On 2006-12-28 18:22, Ben P wrote:

just explain to me what the difreance between neelix and full-on, to me its sounds the same. no big difreant, i realy cant understand why evryone so exited about him.

Maybe because the bpm´s do not cross 139, maybe there is some progression in mostly all his tracks combinied with smooth progressing melody. It´s not that I am fan or so, to me it seems clear that is no full on which "averrages" between 142 and 147 bpm.
Than back to the topic, for 2007 hope more acid in the music @ dancefloors. More psychedelic releases less boring full on. hope for new releases from GOW, Mantrix, Eatstatic, Menog, Hilight Tribe           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 19:02
my wish for the cops to leave the scene alone..           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 19:56
Are you all expecting.....

We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Your expectation for 2007 ?

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance