Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Yotopia - Point Blank (Flow-Records, May 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Yotopia - Point Blank (Flow-Records, May 2005)

guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : May 30, 2005 15:45
By the way, the vocal on track number 7 (Conssiuosness) made by Yoni's wife...amazing vocal IMHO !
e tay (etic)
Etic

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 31, 2005 20:15
Go buy it !!

Favorites : 4,5,6,7

Yoni , Tomer .... good work !!!

I'm happy n proud 2b on your Debut.....

Good luck boys ......

Etic- ((FeedBack))....Very soon....
http://www.boadistribution.com/NEWS/TP/TPCDIL%2D013/

Beast

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 31, 2005 21:52
One of the great israeli acts on the best portuguese label so far...hmmm...this one is to listen times and times and times.
just love it!
Hope to see more musics soon on compilations.
GuyShanti
Aerospace

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Jun 3, 2005 00:19
This album was a long time coming and worth the wait.

do yourself some good and get it

G           http://www.myspace.com/aerospacemusic

Aerospace – Re Entry EP on beatport.com
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/276014/Re%20Entry%20EP
Avishay
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Jun 3, 2005 12:10
the boys are finaly here now.
yoni and tomer worked so hard and for so long on this album. and it sounds like it for sure.
for a debut album, and for any album, this is some good art ! progy, hypnotizing, clean and simply interesting. i love it and play it at home and at parties all the time.

big cheers for you guys.

you made it ! (but the way was fun, huh ?)           www.a-balter.com for info, shows new tracks and more.
Gingo

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 3, 2005 18:09
very good album imo. very nice production, very warm and round sound. reminds me of many good proggressive stuff. like good freq combined with some Lish and a flavour of israeli dust mixedwith some sweedish snow

9/10

Setherian
Setherian

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jun 4, 2005 01:53
I salute one of the best acts of today and for sure the best progressive one in Israel!! Amazing album guys, congrats!
My favorites: all!
          The Devil Is In Detail!
PIN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jun 4, 2005 19:16
I am not very deep into prog stuff but this really something !!!
Favorites : 2,3,4,6,8 !!!!!!

Does anybody could recommend me something in this same style ? Beside the ones already mentioned in the discussion.           www.myspace.com/djpinmusic
Optimistic Suicide
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 7, 2005 11:15
Yea the new album is gr8!!
Israely artists knows how 2 make u jump! hehe
I loved all tracks (really..) 1 by 1!
Hope 4 more cds this year !
Boom
Chlamydia Jones

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 00:35
One cannot even compare between the sound production of Yotopia/Lish (I consider these bands to be completing each other) and FreQ or Antix. Even Iboga would die to reach even a close level of deepness and cleanness that these israelies have in their production.
regardless of the content of the music which is a matter of taste the sound production of Yotopia (mastered by BOG from Com.pact, who also mastered the Lish album) is far superior to any other psygressive produced these days.
ok, also the content is superior...
{-_-}

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 12:26
got it last week, been listening to it at least twice a day since, and loving every second of it!

been watching yotopia ever since hearing them last summer at a party, and doing my best to go to any party i know their playing in. their set's r allways top nuch, so u could c y i had a lot of expections from this album... and i wasn't dissapointed!

the two things that really got me on this album r first, the atmosphere. can't help it, love tracks with a floating-like atmosphere and a groovy feeling, and this one has a enough of those. second, the way the album is set, from low more nighty stuff that i havn't heard from yotopia in their set's but liked very much in the album, to the very up-beat make u deeg u'r ass off in the morning stuff.

u can really feel the emotion, hard work and thought that been put in to every track.

my fav's: 3,6,7,9.

overall, u did one hell of a job Yotpia dudes! can't wait to hear u again (and again and again) in a party after this one. keep up the good work!!:)
rumble pack / motion drive
Rumble Pack

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 12:52
Quote:

On 2005-06-08 00:35, Chlamydia Jones wrote:
One cannot even compare between the sound production of Yotopia/Lish (I consider these bands to be completing each other) and FreQ or Antix. Even Iboga would die to reach even a close level of deepness and cleanness that these israelies have in their production.
regardless of the content of the music which is a matter of taste the sound production of Yotopia (mastered by BOG from Com.pact, who also mastered the Lish album) is far superior to any other psygressive produced these days.
ok, also the content is superior...

hmmm...cant agree on this...

i really like the album...beside antix the proggi album this year

but i think Iboga has still the highest level in progressiv production...just listen to antix and freq albums...both huuuuuuge productions...mastered by son kite if i'm not wrong...and they make for shure one of the best in proggressiv mastering...
and i'm shure antix kiks ass on a big soundsystem like nothing else...never herad such clear and powerfull subbase...

i think production is aswell about taste imo

for example the israli stuff is more limited in generall..thats what i like with the iboga sound..more dynamic..
but thats just what i like...so..it's all about taste..aswell with the production...

just my opinion...

cheers..
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 15:14
well lish is prog/fullon with an israel full on label production i think its depened on the style you prefer

from me iboga sound and production wise is superb

rumble pack / motion drive
Rumble Pack

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 15:31
Quote:

On 2005-06-08 15:14, psy^soldier wrote:
well lish is prog/fullon with an israel full on label production i think its depened on the style you prefer

from me iboga sound and production wise is superb

thats what i tryed to say in my post...lol

compact usualy does full on masterings..so i think you can hear this influence in the lish album..flow..i dont know where did it there..but sounds a bit same

but its as i said..a matter of taste if you like this influence or not...

Domingos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 16:19
Im not a big fan of Progressive music, but this one really turns me on, especially 3Dellusions and Intoxicated!           The songs and the music that i portray, Comes from the heart and comes from the mind, That makes it, that makes me feel that i'm blurring? The right information.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Yotopia - Point Blank (Flow-Records, May 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance