Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Yahel - Around the World (Phonokol, March 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Yahel - Around the World (Phonokol, March 2005)

Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Mar 21, 2005 08:36
Candy... i think its just jealousy speaking. Yahel has grown out of this little psy market a while ago already... give the guy some credit.           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Mar 21, 2005 09:04
ahhhm.. ahhhmm... Can we get back to music reviews, please?

You wanna discuss Yahel taste in CD covers or his testicles, please do it in the Artists & DJs section.

Thanx.           ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

psy-man

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 21, 2005 20:32
very good album, asum killer tracks
rspect yahel my brother
Hodi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Mar 21, 2005 23:18
better than hallucinate and private collection, yahel is truly showing his melodical gifts here and begins to get back to his roots - original melodic trance.           u can find "Anything U Want" using the search...
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Mar 22, 2005 11:56
well well,
lets see..
yahel is discusting,skazi is discusting,astrix is discusting..for u nobody of those TOPartists and producers they not represents your music taste.
for me and for the most of the ppl they r at the TOP and unfortunately for some of you they "ll be there for the next years..
about the cover of yahel album i don"t give a sheet..
i mean that i prefer to have a nice & qualitty cd than to buy one with a very beautiful cover and contains expair music..
bravo yahel,
another one morning starting for me listening your
new killer and Emotional album!!!
keep going!!
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Mar 22, 2005 16:01
agree with you odysseus!
Yahel was and is great musican and his music at least worth to discuss here at IsraTrance... regardless of how commercial it is. Here we have many other less commercial but less talented persons who are amazing and great only because of their underground status. It is a shame but not Yahel's music or way of being. Almost all of the tracks of this release is pretty good and has very emotional morning sound. And I realy like it.

I like many other stuff for example you, shahar can check it in my review for Boldly Audio... And why you don't want to delete it? I think it will be only fair to delete that post also.
          Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Setherian
Setherian

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Apr 2, 2005 00:11
HAHAHA, I love to see this kind of cd being reviewed here, generates so many interesting comments, thats what makes this section funny to join .. i mean..i hate to see those stupid self promoting advertized cliche reviews , well I gave a listen to Yahel's latest effort today, i did it because i understand who are the top producers in the scene and he is for sure one of the best, u can count in ur fingers other trance artists with his technical skills my friends, anyway, its a shame his musical taste sometimes (most of the times) is not so good as his technical side .. honestly it can get mediocre like someone sayed before.. some of his melodies gives me the aches u know, can make me even angry, such a waste of talent it makes me wonder. Well I dont think there is any track that i love in this one , maybe liquid Love because its so good mixed and engineered! maybe one or other 2 because of the same aspect also... Yahel, if u read this, you SHOULD make some serious progressive house;trance for oakenfold;tiesto;digweed man ... stop with this chiuldish FLASH DANCE psy trance man, no future in it!           The Devil Is In Detail!
icodon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 5, 2005 17:46
Definitely not my cup of tea…

The old “Flash dance” is the right word for his new stile.

Don´t like the singers at “liquid love”…I hate it actually. No way to join psy trance bassline with someone singing like that (that’s my taste!!)

Regarding the cover, it reminds me A-HA albums… very ugly!!
          ...Groove´n´dooR...
Vyenn

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 5, 2005 20:46
lol i never really liked yahel but i will take a listen to this album i wanna see how comercial it is.. The cover is lame make me laugh hehehe but well as surrender smartly said he is laughing all the way to the bank... About waste of talent hmm i dont know... The very few previous releases i heard from him wasnt psychedelic at all, it seemed to me that this guy has always been walking to this direction he is now. If he is now indeed on tiesto's style i just dont see why keep calling him for outdoor psytrance festivals it fits better at Ibiza clubs

BooM
RebeL9
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Apr 6, 2005 16:48
this album is horrible. so cheesy and badly produced. and the cover speaks for itself.
Far from the old Yahel
Rain
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 00:09
well yahel style was good back in the days and his newest releases weren't that super cheezy melodic at all... now he's liking copying his old style in a new the new fullon concept and it sucks big time...

I don't like it all, it's not psychedelic but that's ok, yahel hasn't been that psychedelic, but it's not intilligent at all... just easy melodies on a boring bassline...

not my style
Mambo_Bamboo

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 10:06
i think the cover explain you what yahel want to do>>>

he want show some girls that he is "famous".

hehe

anyway the samples sounds ok ...
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 14:18
I mean is not anymore music for a goa party, but he's got his style, he can do what he wants and if he likes to do money is his business not mine.
The album is good in a technical way, but is not my genre...
Mark(Dalmat)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 14:34
really disappointed from this one...thought will be some old yahel stuff in there...but..
anyway about talent nothing to tolk he really have it
and hope to hear some good stuff from the dude soon

pZ
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 15:42
maybe because it is not full on his new style..
his sound is more euro proggy and thats why cause the promoter they r intersting to book him r working with proggy events!!!
i"ll give you an example..
i live in thessaloniki north greece and butterfly track last year was the number one track at the more commercial dancefloors and also ofcource at the radiostations..
ppl they r not listen trance or psy trance like this track and yahel like this make himself more popular not to the trancers but at more proggy ppl
so maybe he is interesting to attend at this kind of ppl...
but the only sure is that like this way he can brink at our trance sceene new listeners and new funs!!!
so don"t blame him so easy guys,,
boom!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Yahel - Around the World (Phonokol, March 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance