Xnoize 2005 best of poll - post discussion

DJ Buju
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 19:04
Quote:

On 2006-01-04 16:46, EYB wrote:
Where is X-Noise?

Please give a statement, why so much users got pmed by you to vote for u?

Are u cheater or can u explain ur behaviour with good reasons?

Read the whole thread and you'll find their OFFICAL REPONSE for this matter ( It is horrific indeed but nevertheless )

BUju
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 19:13
A)Dear X Noise i read carefully your official statement and answer,from my side you will get no further answers at all,i think that the statements by users such as Beartrap Machine,Troll, and Evgeny are enough to let the people know what happened with this poll and why you were banned from it.I also know around ten more users that were spammed by you and some of them asked me to come in public and describe exactly the way you bugged them about voting YOU in this poll but i said to them that it isnt worth the time,please dont force me to do it and expose you even more cause thats not my intention and it wasnt my intention from the beggining,it wasnt me that wanted to put this story in public but i was forced to do so by some of your 'loyal fans' who questioned the results and credibility of this poll.You took this poll seriously,very seriously actually,i just wish that you took also seriously the rest of this forum and its users.Like Shahar said,some people are part of this community,some other people just use this community,unfortunately you belong to the second team.

B)Concerning the votes thing,just like i said from the beggining all votes were counted and all votes were deleted before the results were posted.So please dont ask again why your vote was deleted.Just for your information the only votes that werent counted were the ones by users with just one post,so if you are not a user with just one post then dont worry about your votes.

C)This is the third consecutive year i am organising this poll,the first year not even one person questioned the credibility of this poll or its results.The second year i remember just one person asking me in private why the votes were deleted and he was happy with my explanation so no problems in second year also.This is the only year that people question my methods of organising this poll and its credibility,seems like the forum changes really fast (old members gone,new people join in) and either i am too old fashioned (trust in people,not very suspicious about everything,not so commercialized) or either i am too corrupted (trying to promote my label and my friends through this poll,sabotage people i dont like).Since my label didnt appear anywhere in last years poll (even though in Best New Label Category i received just one vote less than Groove Zone that finished in third place and i could easily cheat and put my label in third place) and this year i just got a third place in the CD Single category (where there were no more than 5 contenders) seems like i am not promoting really well my label through this poll,also i am not working for Hommega or Digital Structures that took more of the best positions so seems like i am not pushing my friends and partners really hard.So since i am not that corrupted i guess i am really old fashioned and that is why many people this year dont trust me or like me anymore.Sorry but i am not willing to change,you cant teach an old dog new tricks like the Englishmen say.

D)The votes were there for over a month,why all those people that today complain about the results didnt count them and get to know the results earlier?They even stayed there locked till the 2nd of January if i am not mistaken so everybody could keep a copy of them.Some people like Furthur did keep a record of the votes and even aggree on the results,funny coincidence no?

E)The only reason that the votes are being deleted before the post of the results is that people after the announcement of the results in the first year of the poll send me massive ammounts of emails telling me that 'you counted that wrong' or telling me 'i wanted to change my vote but i forgot' or 'by saying Simon Posford i actually meant Shpongle' or 'I voted for two best labels but i prefer label B than label A even that label B is stated second'.Sorry but i dont have all this time to deal with such questions,its a big task to have this poll every year and i spend a lot of time on it counting everything two and three times and i am not willing to count the results ten times just because some people come up with funny questions all the time,thats why in the first year i asked the moderators to delete the votes on the fourth day after the results were posted and since then i always ask for the votes to get deleted before i post the results.Thats the way i work either you like it or not,its not about being selfish but its about showing mutual trust,and if you dont trust me then next year just throw your own poll.

Thats all i had to say and thanks for the majority of people who seem to appreciate my work on this poll and trust me on the results,they are the ones that give me the power and faith to continue this funny work of mine next year and they year after that till the year i shall stop being a member of this community.Because this poll was made by the COMMUNITY to the COMMUNITY and noone else.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Bonen
X-noiZe / Point

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 19:58

hello to all

from clear motives a number of ppl here telling lies and conspirations on us!
this is a lie that we vote more then 1 time from our pc or other pc's!

we didnt even vote at all !!!

only our girlfriends vote from our pc - only 1 vote from each pc!!!

while others artists vote for their label and tracks, to promote themself.

so Mr detox, u saw a new user voting from my pc, didnt u think i have a girlfriend who is living with me, using the same pc, and involve in psytrance scene as well?

Why u saying lies? u know as a fact from our IP number was only one vote for each!!!

isratrance forum got all votes and ip numbers to check, show them to us all please ....
this forum realy disapointed us by twisting the facts in order to justify their fulse results, not the real results!

we are not responsable if someone has double vote for us!
Mr. Detox, we all know that even if u took off the votes from new users, still we won this poll by the regular members that vote us as the best album.

we told ppl about the poll and ask them to vote for us if they liked our album, not forcing anybody to do so!

every day we get spam messeges from all ppl around this forum, labels, promoters, artists that want my opinion as x-noize ,on their parties, album, track, and ect..
thats not spam? thats not self promotion???

the fact is that our album "mental notes" is the MOST SOLD ALBUM THIS YEAR!
and we dont need to convince anybody! its a fact! its numbers!
some ppl here are realy jealous and making a plot against us.

WE DEMAND ISRATRANCE FORUM PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR ALL THE LIES AND TWISTING THE FACTS !!!

thanx for all voters that support us.

Bonen & Barak
X-noiZe

Chen Eilat
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 20:26
sorry but i cant see X-noiZe fakes votes for any resons...

they on the top of the trance on the best label
with really great album

why they should fakes votes?
Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 21:05
After the last message from X-Noize I feel very sad.
Sad because I am a fan, I love their music and think the future can bring even better music from them.
But what has happened and the discussion afterwards is too sad...
I think that X-Noize should stay silent. Or apoligize.
Trying to turn this into a conspiracy against them is actually backfiring on them.
Madonna says that even bad publicity is publicity, but I was in you on in your manager I would not be happy about this as you may lose credibility and respect from the community.
Because I work in rock music I've seen similar things happens many times (everytime there's a poll everybody wants to be in it). And everytime the act/band gets caught cheating it's really ebarassing.
So if your record is already doing well let the poll run its course....
enough said, I think....
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 21:34
Quote:

On 2006-01-04 20:12, nolightatend wrote:
I think this is a proper time to ban these fecks..

Mantik this is what is EGO.

Look who's talking
          Everyone in the world is doing something without me
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 21:36
Quote:

On 2006-01-04 19:58, Bonen wrote:

the fact is that our album "mental notes" is the MOST SOLD ALBUM THIS YEAR!
and we dont need to convince anybody! its a fact! its numbers!
some ppl here are realy jealous and making a plot against us.

WE DEMAND ISRATRANCE FORUM PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR ALL THE LIES AND TWISTING THE FACTS !!!

Bonen & Barak
X-noiZe

Excuse me?? wow, i didn't want to participate in this x-noise bashing thread, but now, with a response like this my gut feeling is telling me to say something..

ohh my GOD, who the hell do you think you are DEMANDING an apology from the WHOLE isratrance community?? Are all HomMega artists as arrogant as you were in your last comment?? no wounder Eyal isn't saying anything about this. he must be ashamed.

First of all, this isn't the MTV awards.. who gives a flying fuck that your album had the most sales.. im sure there are better albums which have sold not even 2% of what your album did that are equally as good as your music.

second of all, the forum is mad at you because you PM'd half the forum asking them to vote for you, not because your girlfriend used your PC from your house to vote you.

thirdly, at first i was rather upset that detox had to delete all votes that X-Noise got, but now i must admit that i'm rather satisfied with his decision.

fourthly, i also agree that they should be banned from this forum, and that all votes in all the years to come that x-noise will recieve in any catagory should be disregarded.

!!!

(sorry for being such an asshole, but shit, there are limits to pretention)

"VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 21:47
Xnoize - here are some other users originating from your pc. user "bottom line" and user "duby5" who only seem to post about xnoize in a positive manner... i understand that user "Laly" is your gf, she is so much a part of this scene as u claim her to be that she registered on dec29, 2005 and has 1 post - oddly enough, that post is on the poll voting for - - - you. all these users originate from your computers. so cut the shit, and dont blame detox for running some kind of conspiracy against you.
the worst part of this seems to be that in your arrogant twisted mind you somehow think you are ok and the community has conspired against you. check your head. enjoy your sales and the "dj bj's" - you are the best ever and no one will ever be better then you ok? you win.
we spent so much time over your annoying posts... geez, you guys succesfully ruined the poll results discussion completely... maybe we should split this topic and have a seperate discussion about your paranoid adventures on isratrance.

oh and about an apology from isratrance.... ill be in israel in a few months so expect it... never.
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 21:50
This is what i mean reaching the BOTTOM LINE...           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
HujaBoy
HujaBoy

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 22:06
[quote]

every day we get spam messeges from all ppl around this forum, labels, promoters, artists that want my opinion as x-noize ,on their parties, album, track, and ect..
thats not spam? thats not self promotion???

wow man you are calling with these words all the people that wanna talk to u for some reason spamers???? Clearly u gotta check youself..and your attiude twards other fellow man.
thats not spam!!!
when u were a young artist u were seeking help and approval from bigger artists.
u forget fast!

Good luck with life with normal people!
PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 22:06
Quote:

On 2006-01-04 21:50, DETOX wrote:
This is what i mean reaching the BOTTOM LINE...

I agree with Detox.

I wasn't going to be involved in this discussion either, but now X-Noize have pushed my limit way too far.

First of all, they TOTALLY RAPED (!!!!) the classic Delta track! Did we ever get a good explanation for that?? And now this!!?? You demand an apollogy??!? And if that X-Noize album was the most selling psytrance album of 2005, then I'm really worried about peoples taste these days...! WTF!???

Yes,yes, I'm sorry for sounding so angry, but I was pissed off all summer by their brutal raping of one of my all time favourites...           CHILL TRIBE
CTRCD01 QUALITY RELAXATION
CTRCD02 RELAXED JOURNEYS
CTRCD03 EAR PLEASURE
CTRCD04 WOMBATMUSIC - Shameful Silence
CTRCD05 POLYPLOID - Grow Your Own
CTRCD06 IAN ION - Gringo Locomotion
CTRCD07 SUNKINGS - Before We Die
Bottom Line

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 22:07

Dear Surrender,

"Bottom Line" is my nick name here, and i'm pretty much involved in trance scene. I write and produce club music and I'm Bonen's girlfriend.
I put my vote from our PC at home. this poll was open to anyone who wants to vote and i did so.

"Laly" is Barak's girlfriend that did the same.

"Duby5" is a famous party promoter in Israel, that didn't vote at all, but sometimes when he visit us he log-on to Isratrance.

why u let ppl understand diffrent?

this site dissapointed us all
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 22:14
you guys are welcomed to leave the forum at any time, dont let us hold you back. the only thing dissapointing to you here is the taste of the soup you cooked for yourself.
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Xnoize 2005 best of poll - post discussion
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance