Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - 'Wild Life' - Alchemy Records (ALCD008)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

'Wild Life' - Alchemy Records (ALCD008)

MonasticSquid
MonasticSquid

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Nov 8, 2003 11:54
'WILD LIFE' - Alchemy Records (ALCD008)
http://www.alchemyrecords.co.uk

Once again Alchemy has surpassed itself with it's latest compilation release - 'Wild Life'.
The first in a planned series of releases by Alchemy Djs; Wild Life - (compiled by Dj Shane Gobi) - is a full on journey of 'funk-laced' psychedelia that offers a deep, rich concoction of melodic madness.

1.E-JEKT stormy(138BPM).....deep an tantilising..a Very Spacious track with a mildy industrial feel to its verbed out percussive moves..well produced psychedelic lines twisting you in time... a real nice opener.

2.POLARIS rainforest(145BPM).....Taking it up a notch, A deep fat tune with huge presence and strong bassline..really juicy production...huge blocks of sound...inspired not by the animals of the rainforest, but by the plants i would guess ......I love it!!

3.RINKADINKvsDJ SPENRA Spektral Monkey(145BPM).....Another collaboration from those that bought you 'Ultima'... It has big, bright, round, funky rinka-duction.. enveloped by SpenRa's caressful uplifting melodics..... squished together into a bouncy morning monster!

4.HYDROPHONIC scratch in the head(144BPM)..tickeling you with filtered frills, nailing your head with tight, top end percussion and bouncing you on its big round 'bionic' bottom end...it winds up into a real stomper.

5.JUMANJI roll the dice(147BPM).....Stomping back with a fat groove,bass driven psychedlic maelstrom...this track offers a glimpse of bygone days...Dick Trevor & Junya create a slighty sinister...uplifting dancefloor smasher......"you wanna play?"

6.WHIPLASH trip the switch(145BPM)....another solid track from these South African boys - with its fat, no nonsense basslines..this is a percussive demonstration of 'psychedelic motion'....in it seems we go.. deeper, darker...groovin' into the warped world of whiplash.

7.BROKEN TOY send more money(144BPM)...from its menacing start, Phat Pump-ing basslines carry this track with a weird twisty techness!!...(KLF meets Aphex Twin? )...wide melodic pads, weirdness floating on harmonies..filtered and tweaked to its limits.Prophetic.

8.VIRTUAL VOICE maragalim(145BPM)... riding on uplifting basslines, framed by twisted rythms..this track generates suspense, then twists it into a phat, funkin' groove..

9.FATALI city of god(143BPM)......that warm bouncy bass, rich warm leads and pads, uplifting sounds.....well produced with great dynamics...this track 'tickles'... as it grooves and wiggles its way infectedly .

..Out soon at all the usual outlets..

---------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/mtheoryuk
www.myspace.com/monasticsquid
www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Nov 17, 2003 22:26
I am eagerly awaiting the arrival in the mail box. Love the Alchemy releases. Never disappoints.
Trash Dealers
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Nov 18, 2003 23:09
jumanji is a very nice track so as fatali..killer productions,broken toy also very nice love agitato comps.           myspace.com/trashdealers
Mark(Dalmat)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Nov 19, 2003 21:21
Quote:

agitato comps

alchemay comps
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Nov 20, 2003 17:39
theres even a song about me! definitely have to pick this one up! thanks rinkadink!
asylum

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 29, 2003 02:42
Yet another wicked Alchemy release. Keep it up guys.
young
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Dec 3, 2003 19:06
nice one Shane, Vana, Spencer & co, your
releases are always getting better

Broken Toy and Whiplash take the cake for me
redline
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 4, 2003 08:06

Another killer, quality release from Alchemy!!! Nice work guys.

Clean sounds and top production.
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Dec 9, 2003 07:08
Excellent morning compilation, very clean and beautiful and psychedelic, with great production. My top track is Whiplash - Trip the Switch. Who is this producer? The track smells of Rinkadink...
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Dec 10, 2003 15:58
whiplash is shane gobi and rinkadink..
this is a great compilation and i have been playing it out whenever i get the opportunity
go get!           >>love will tear us apart...<<
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Dec 10, 2003 18:49
I still didn't have time to listen properly, but I managed to find out already that Hydrophonic's track is one of the best I've heard in a long while.           ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

pavi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Dec 10, 2003 21:28

Impeccable.           Within this timeless gathering,
a shining light does dance,
lost from conscious memory,
but visible in trance!

www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
Brentel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 13, 2003 17:57
A great compilation by Shane Gobi....
A great variety of music passing through several types of fullon.
#1 is a very nice track to start up a night set.....not my cookie.....but very good track
#2 fast bassline with tribal drums...i love this combination.......
#3 I really really liked this track,imo the best track of the comp.....Vanna made a superb work here
#4 This track rocks!!!! Groooovy shit babe!
#5 No words...a dancefloor blaster!
#6 One of my favs of this comp......Shane and Vanna were inspired when they made this
#7 I expected a lot from this track....and it made it!
#8 Powerful one......fat bassline and serious melodies........Ultravoice rocks
#9 One of Eitans best tunes......killer groovy/melodic track...

I play 8 of 9 track of this compilation...so do u think i liked it?

Alchemy´s releases are gettin better everyday........and this one worths every cent spent on it!
          **YOUR BRAND HERE**
intruder

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 13, 2003 18:44

Ok, to me this is one of the best releases this year, im a evern biger fan of Alchemy records after hearing this va, also the Artwork is the best.

I like all the tracks on this release and its really hard to choose my favourite, but after listening to it for 50 times, i have to say,

Rinkadink & Dj Spenra - Spectral Monkey ... this is just a monster morning track, from start to end , Also Jumanji - Roll the Dice, a sure hit on the dance floor, all the others are good too, and definatly worth a listen and a buy
hoffman angels

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 13, 2003 20:46
very good album.....

sahne.g, alchemy and crew with another blasting,killer compilation.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - 'Wild Life' - Alchemy Records (ALCD008)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance