Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - 'Wild Life' - Alchemy Records (ALCD008)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

'Wild Life' - Alchemy Records (ALCD008)

DiScO-VaLLeY

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 16, 2003 23:12
ohhh good one alchemy
nice stuff here by polaris e-jekt adn fatali
kick ass sounds
keep up the great job
hit us plz in the future
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Dec 19, 2003 03:29
Amazing work by Shane Gobi and the Alchemy crew.

My favorite tune is for sure Hydrophonic.

I also liked the works by Fatali and Broken Toy.

Send more money in order to buy more cds like this one mama hehe.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Jan 4, 2004 17:13
Wow

Excelent reviews, so good to hear the compiltion has done its thing, it was a concept release and sometimes its hard to keep the music fresh, but i think it came close,

Its hard for me to choose my favourite track on this cd, but i would have to say the one i play the most it Jumanji , killer production and full power energy track
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 5, 2004 23:28
Great release........Jumanji, Polaris and Broken Toy are my favorites (Yes three. It's too good to only choose one).

Please, keep releasing this great, quality music and I promise to continue my support.

Peace Alchemy.

Bob
tv@oxygen
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jan 10, 2004 18:01
So after a few time here is a new alchemy compilation -"Wildlife"- a series compilation af alchemy djs.

Lets start the wilderness with E-ject-Stormy. Great production from the first sound, its a non-hectic full on track with nice mood,
with lot of echoes and delayed sounds. Well done rhytmism, nice atmo...good chosen first track.

Second Polaris-Spectral Monkey doesnt make to me. Its very average track.Nothink interesting in it.How to describe? Superb pruduced
boring full on.

Better to continue with Rinkadink vs Dj Spencer (cheers man:-). Nice melodic layers and synths. Its quite nice morning track.

Similar sound of Wildlife continues with Hydrophonic-Scratched...once gain great morning tune.Dreamy atmo, at the end melodic smasher.
Its a bit similar to Talamasca.

5th is Jumanji-Roll the dice.Veru discutable track.For someone superb full on at its best, killer, stomper etc..for others nothing
new, 1000 times the same music? Its a "classical" full on. Hihats and creepy synths, uncomplicated melody..echoes....i donno...

Whiplash-Trip the Switch is six and its a darkest track on the comp. Funky,creepy,up'n'down.Lots of breaks,nice bassline together with rhytmism.

After that is Broken Toy-Send more money and from begin it sounds like a devil ride. The hell is coming came to mi mind while littening to that.
The track after that turns into quite melodic and positive track.ITs really great and interesting track that cathes.

Visual Voice-Maragilim is probebly the most progressive track on Alchemy ever. And its amazing one. The shifted melody will blow u away.
This is a must!

And we r near to the end with Fatali-City of God -similar to the album-ultrasmoosth,chilly melodica..that is pleasure for listening-not sure about dancefloor..becouse
its really tranquill music.

Sume it up..next Alchemy pearl..no doubt...just wonder why it calls Wildlife, becouse most of the music is very positive and
not so wild:-]

cheers to the crew.           ..my hovercraft is full of eels...

***Oxygenrecords.com***

*current releases*
2st digital release out soon - Protonica and Suntree
ChoBo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jan 24, 2004 20:31
lol spectralmonkey
Nice comments djtv
eben

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 25, 2004 01:28
personally, a dissapointment.
all these south african killers which i normally admire for their rough wild life touch gave me a pretty fluffy bunch of tunes.
yes, as a morning comp i guess it hits the target aimed at. but as i said i expected somthing wild.
Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Jan 26, 2004 03:18
Well i suppose i better clarify the Wild Life thing, firstly i have to say its got a bit of a double meaning,

1. It suppose to reflect the artist on the compilition & the dj its compiled by, as the Alchemy Records wild life, in a natural sense.

2. It also reflex the partys i had during the time of compiling this release, getting f**ked, playing so many partys in different countries, meeting geat people and really living the Wild Life, as djtv and a few others could testify too ;)

All in all this cd is a morning release reflecting the outdoor sound, the aim was to create a deeper psy journey. so if thats your cup of tea, sure you going to lov this, hehehehe ;)

Alek

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 26, 2004 14:29
The Rinkadink & DJ Spenra track iz amazing... really good one. As for the rest... don't like it much at all.. not my style...           How am I supposed to hallucinate with all these swirling colors distracting me!
moses
Moses / Loopiter / Bufo

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jan 29, 2004 18:57
The "E-jekt-Stormy" is rockin' the danish dancefloor
Fast-Forward psytrance at its best....!!
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Jan 30, 2004 12:52
great c.d...
good work for shanegobi---this alchemy rocks...
so
this
E-JEKT my favourite:-]
all my best
MonasticSquid
MonasticSquid

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jan 30, 2004 21:59
Yup.... "WILD LIFE" or "Wildlife".... call it how you will....
... but for me... it is 'Wildlife'....outdoor partys, nature, sunrise, fluffy bearfoot trance bunnies

...but for all of you crazy ass Mo Fo's.... snorting lines as fat as a babys forearm...... I guess its a Wild Life!!!

---------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/mtheoryuk
www.myspace.com/monasticsquid
www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
tv@oxygen
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jan 31, 2004 15:57
Shane-cool description:-)..i know that u r serious example of the wildlifeness

hope that our ways will cross soon.
          ..my hovercraft is full of eels...

***Oxygenrecords.com***

*current releases*
2st digital release out soon - Protonica and Suntree
liesls

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 4, 2004 14:13
Finally received my parcel from Psyshop yesterday with this comp.

I think it's overall a good compilation...my fav tracks are from Eject, Broken Toy & Jumanji.
blueOrb
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Feb 6, 2004 14:55
man this is some kick ass compilation love the cd cover and love jumanji, whiplash and rinkadink..............this cd is definitely a great buy..........love the sounds and the mixing and most importantly the track placements........bom shanker
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - 'Wild Life' - Alchemy Records (ALCD008)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance