Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ***VooV Experience 2006, 15 Years Anniversary, August 11th – 14th, Putlitz/ Germany***
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

***VooV Experience 2006, 15 Years Anniversary, August 11th – 14th, Putlitz/ Germany***

Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 19:02
Quote:

On 2006-08-27 17:16, sherlockalien wrote:
voov was great, I had lots of fun

organization wise, it was practically perfect

the laser and stuff was impressive, as always...

soundsystem (in the alternative floor, because thats where I stayed the most) was great

and some great music there in the alternative floor.. andre absolut, dj so, kasey taylor, atmos, etc (I heard dj anti was amazing, but I missed it)

There were 2 problems though:

1-the chill out
the construction was totally bad made, seemed like some near-rotten swiss cheese.. it didnt at all create an atmosphere that made me want to stay there.. and with a weather prediction of rain, it should be more than obvious that they should have made a chill out with full protection, like all the other years...

2- police
its not the organizers fault or anything, but it sucked to have many undercover cops.. gave a weird vibe.. mother fucking pigs.. If only they realised what a crime against humanity it objectively is, how they act, spreading fear and paranoia, locking people in cages against their wills, thinking they have the right to tell in what ways and with what substances people are allowed to change their own consciousness etc..

voov was quite empty compared to other years, I guess because not many people were crazy as we were to go to both boom and voov.. so most travellers were in boom.. but it was still super nice, we met many nice people, had lots of laughs and fun.. voov has a very special magic.

was a great way to end the summer

you lucky bastard!

Cheers from Portugal!

Mikkel

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 23:55
Quote:

On 2006-08-27 17:16, sherlockalien wrote:

2- police
its not the organizers fault or anything, but it sucked to have many undercover cops.. gave a weird vibe.. mother fucking pigs..

What? I didn't notice. Is that something you know for sure?

I did notice the problem with the chill-out though. Too bad with the hay being all wet.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ***VooV Experience 2006, 15 Years Anniversary, August 11th – 14th, Putlitz/ Germany***
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance