Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ***VooV Experience 2006, 15 Years Anniversary, August 11th – 14th, Putlitz/ Germany***
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

***VooV Experience 2006, 15 Years Anniversary, August 11th – 14th, Putlitz/ Germany***

zv4_p

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 9, 2006 18:48
soon
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Aug 9, 2006 20:43
What's up with the weather people?
bert

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 10, 2006 22:20
The Voov lineup!

Live:
Parasesense
Blanka (!)
Allaby
Deedrah
Yage
Bitmonx vs Fabio
Behind Blue Eyes
Atmos
Human Blue
Andre Absolut

DJs:
Luang
Sabai Sabai
Riches
Trevor Pixie
Scotty
Doc
Dimitri Nakov
Axel
Geza
Ov-Silence Oli
Patt & Koi
Mat Mushroom
Joyrider
Antaro
Vanja
Creator
Anti
Paulina (!)
Johnie
Zombie
Slater
Flow & Zeo
So
Emok
Kasey Taylor
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Aug 10, 2006 23:52
It's a really sweet lineup, especially on the progressive side with acts like Kasey Taylor, Andrι Absolut, Atmos, BBE, Anti, Human Blue, Zombi, So, Emok, Bitmonx, Slater and Dimitri and Deedrah on the mainstae. But I have to say one thing - IF you guys are going (unfortunately I'm not), DON'T miss the upcoming act ALLABY. This guy is making some really fucking excellent music nowadays: relentlessly driving euphoric progressive/full on crossover dancefloor music. I'm a big fan of his recent releases, and his liveset at Sonica was one of the biggest highlights of the festival for me.

Have a good one at the VooV Experience, maybe I'll see you there again next year...
          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
errorhead

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 00:24
I bet that Allaby is going to rip it all at the mainstage,profane is so right,Matt's daytime live set at sonica was one of the best imo as well and for many people who seemed to enjoy it,upcoming and rising talent Matt is...but dont forget that he had Tristan the man, warming up the situation before him which is a BIG advantage!
Have fun,hope the weather will turn out fine...

Love&light
Bom!
fire_dance

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 14:42
I'm in Koln, trying to go to the partyplace asap, but kinda cheap.. searching for a lift from here (anytime) or Berlin (friday evening).. plz sms to +79055248021, alex, ready to share fuel expences etc.
or maybe some good advice? tnx anyway
see u =)
madmardigan

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 12, 2006 21:34
Matt/Allaby really does have some amazing skills. I heard about the response to his set at Sonica and was fortunate to catch his set at UO4 in Croatia the following week. All I can say is that eventhough Allaby is a relatively new name in the scene he has an old-school apreciation for the music that is clearly reflected in his production and overall persona. I'm glad to see he was selected to perform at the summers premier festival.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8560826932439289750&q=Allaby
Aris

Posted : Aug 14, 2006 13:37
Hheeh one of the most respected Greek Djs is also playing...Thumbs up for Mr. Doc.....

yaman giatre
pinkE
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  441
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 17:39
well well as said millions of time u cant beat thze germans speakers and in the VOOV it doesnt really matter what music u put as long as those fucking amazing speakers are on u cant stop dancing... so with 8 hours of sleep in 4 days and every bone in my body that hurts I can deffenately say this was the best Voov for me... not so much ppl probably cuz of Boom but it was very nice like that... the best set for me offcourse parasence but all the rest I just didnt care I guess...           "Hypnoza" 106fm (TLV) - Sunday's @ 20:00
www.myspace.com/hypnozaradioshow106fm
Delusional Trippy voyage to space madness

"HAFIROT" 106fm (TLV) wednesday's @ 13:00
http://www.106fm.co.il/schedule/#program/50/
LETS GET DIG
Mikkel

Posted : Aug 22, 2006 14:43
The best part for me was the opening night. DJ Geza and DJ Ov-Silence Oli played some amazing tunes. If anyone know where to find livesets by those guys I would be consider myself lucky.
ed Motive

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 11:16
Matt Allaby is one hell of a guy and i can safely say that his set was the best of all the action on the main floor (in my opinion).
For full-on type music i can tell you it had all us progressive heads loving it.
Cant wait for the album matto.
He has really hit a unique spot in the market with fast beats but incorporating the space and depth usually associated with prog.
Loving ya work mate! Hopefully we will be seeing you down Oz way soon.
hamish
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 17:21
will second that... mat's set the highlight of the festival for me. the weather god's were loving it to - rained before, stopped for an hour, then poured...

(kasey taylor also rocked)

very enjoyable experience overall as always.
Matt Allaby
Allaby

Posted : Aug 23, 2006 21:25
Cheers guys, money is in the post.
kasey taylor was my favourite.
voov '06 was an amazing festival. nuff said.
space loop

Posted : Aug 27, 2006 13:18
does anynone knows tha dates for VOOV EXPERIENCE 2007?
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 17:16
voov was great, I had lots of fun

organization wise, it was practically perfect

the laser and stuff was impressive, as always...

soundsystem (in the alternative floor, because thats where I stayed the most) was great

and some great music there in the alternative floor.. andre absolut, dj so, kasey taylor, atmos, etc (I heard dj anti was amazing, but I missed it)

There were 2 problems though:

1-the chill out
the construction was totally bad made, seemed like some near-rotten swiss cheese.. it didnt at all create an atmosphere that made me want to stay there.. and with a weather prediction of rain, it should be more than obvious that they should have made a chill out with full protection, like all the other years...

2- police
its not the organizers fault or anything, but it sucked to have many undercover cops.. gave a weird vibe.. mother fucking pigs.. If only they realised what a crime against humanity it objectively is, how they act, spreading fear and paranoia, locking people in cages against their wills, thinking they have the right to tell in what ways and with what substances people are allowed to change their own consciousness etc..

voov was quite empty compared to other years, I guess because not many people were crazy as we were to go to both boom and voov.. so most travellers were in boom.. but it was still super nice, we met many nice people, had lots of laughs and fun.. voov has a very special magic.

was a great way to end the summer
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ***VooV Experience 2006, 15 Years Anniversary, August 11th – 14th, Putlitz/ Germany***
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance