Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Voov Experience 2005 ....

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Voov Experience 2005 ....

Lucid Dragon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 14, 2005 22:08
hello all ...
after going to the glade festival last yr, i thought i might give the Voov a go this yr ..
was wondering if anybody has any idea about ticket prices, as i checked the website and the info isnt available.
also which is the best city to fly into, and whats the best way to get to the festival?
any help will be appreciated ..
thanks ...
Bom ...
          "Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf. "
--Rabindranath Tagore
Virus-Tekk (Dolhan)

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 15, 2005 15:48
Ive been there the last 6 years ... and i can SHURELY recommend it
The location is between Hamburg And Berlin
( http://www.voov-experience.com/i_directions.html ) try this if u havent seen it .
I would sugget to fly to Berlin and from there take the train almost straight to Voov .
The ticket prices are normally around 40 euro if i remember correct , maybe 45 with the garbage refundal chip .. ( u will get these 5 euros back )
So get on a flight , and experience the Voov Sound system , the Psychopatic mind soothing lasers , the carnival atmosfere , the mushrom land .. 100'ds of stands , killer (secret) Lineup .. and a festival that is designed to make u go psychadelic from start to end .. Definetly a visit worth ( imho)
Boooooooom
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Jan 15, 2005 21:43
yes fly to berlin and then take the train lats eyar they had a special voov train station so the train stopped right next to the festival:)

voov is great when its comes to the light,deco visuals,stands and all that..music well it changes from year to year i think... last year the progressiv stage rocked since i found the line up on the full on stage boring except form sabai sabai who allways makes me dance but agian its a matter of taste

but i would recommened this festival anytime
and since the fullmoon festival is only 25 km from voov the week before so why not do both
Lucid Dragon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 17, 2005 02:45
thanks for the info guys ...
the festival sounds awsome ...
cant wait for the summer as the excitement builds up ...
cheers and maybe see u there..
Bom ..
          "Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf. "
--Rabindranath Tagore
Hokus Pokus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 04:22
HMMM.....DIFFICULT TO SAY WICH IS THE BEST.....remember back in 2003 in france at the orejona festival......uhhhhh that saturday, that saturday....started at think it was 20.00 with. dj set by Franny.demontea records. then Helwin.apoxina records. then Meteloids liveset , then Grapes of Wrath liveset, then Digital Talk liveset, then dj set by Julien. Digital Talk. then GMS live set and then Weirdo Beardo liveset....bom
Drat Mafia

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 10:43
lucid dragon. fly to berlin which is uber cheap and if there are a few of you going check out www.sixti.com. we got a nice car for cheaper than it would have cost for 3 of us to get the train...and u can load up the boot with lovely german beer.

ps. get your jagermesiter somewhere else than Putlitz/Pritzwalk because they had sold out in a 20km radius according to the manager of the supermarket
Salim

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 19:36
Why is it that the Voov thread is only one page long while fullmoon and freedom are up to 6 and 8 pages?
Towil

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 22:12
because here is no line up....to say "kiLLer"
Devila

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 25, 2005 03:33
this year its going to be my first visit to VooV right after FullMoon.. i cant wait! see you there           "Trance music makes the difference"
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Feb 26, 2005 03:14
the train doesnt stop near the party

it stops INSIDE the party...

fking great... voov is just amazing
NextWorld
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Mar 4, 2005 17:07
VooV...The biggest Afterhour 2005...
malana-lars

Posted : May 16, 2005 14:10
hi there

i was missing a voov-tribe on tribe.net, so i created one. every voov-lover is invited to join.

http://voov.tribe.net
thebadtrip

Posted : May 31, 2005 06:18
So who's all going? Bringing the thread UP!

I'm coming all the way from Brazil... to FullMoon, then VooV then Atmosphere I hope!

Anyone?
Sadist Paul

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 31, 2005 09:28
Hi Badtrip...we're going to all three,plus Sonica in Italy and maybe more on the trip back to Sweden....Who knows where our road will lead us?           To Fathom Hell or Soar Angelic,
Just Take a Drop of Psychedelic.
Humphry Osmond : 1956
thebadtrip

Posted : Jun 1, 2005 02:42
Paul man.. I need to talk my boss into letting me have a 3-week vacation and not firing me when I return hahaha

I'm so fucking sad.. I don't know what I'm gonna do.. I want to go to VooV and Sonica bad..           I challenge you live your dreams.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Voov Experience 2005 ....

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance