Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - VOODOO THERAPY March 3rd, 2007 Cedar Rapids, IA

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VOODOO THERAPY March 3rd, 2007 Cedar Rapids, IA

Mindoutpsyde
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Feb 8, 2007 20:13
Voodoo Therapy
Prepare for tonight as you'll take part in raising the dead, summoning the spirits, and casting lighting bolts from your fingertips. Voodoo masks, ritual glow paint and hoola hoop spells will ignite a night of Voodoo trance. On march 3rd, brace yourselves for the Voodoo Therapy.

-A Night of Psy/Goa Trance and EDM/Chill
-March 3rd, 2007
-2 Rooms (One psy stage and one edm (for first part of night)/chill (for the later part of the night)
-7pm-sunrise
-Numerous out of state acts
-Massive voodoo/tribal deco setup (bring your drums!)
-Interactive blacklight shows from various locations illuminated by an extreme amount of blacklight and lazers
-Loads of sound
-All ages
-Room for over 800
-712 2nd Ave SE Cedar Rapids, IA
-$15 Entry
-more info at www.ubersonic.org

FEATURING:

OUT OF TOWN GUESTS:

-RANDOM *LIVE PA* (San Fran, CA //Geomagnetic) -
Ross Dubios (aka Random) began djing in 1996 and started writing psy trance in 2000. He has quickly become known for being one of the best producers of psy trance in the whole country. As one of the heads of Geomagnetic and Pheonix Family, Ross has had a major hand in shaping the Psy trance scene in the United States. He is known for constantly making music that kindnaps the listeners mind and sends it spiraling across frequency and time. His unique sound is intelligent, crunchy, groovy and mind expanding. Prepare for a special 3 hour live pa/dj set that will send you into a new realm!

-LAURYN (New York City, NY //Peak Records, 28th day)
Lauryn's passion for music has been a constant all her life. She is a classically trained musician who began playing the violin when she was 9 years old. Her love of music led her to begin djing and producing her own psytrance radio show while attending college. In 2002, Lauryn moved to Boston where she helped start Psyforia. Recently relocated to New York City, Lauryn is a label dj with Peak Records (Switzerland) and is affiliated with 28thday(NYC) and Mistical Productions(Texas). In the past six and a half years, Lauryn has played all over the US, in Canada and Europe, sharing the stage with many well-known international acts. She is known for her intoxicatingly energetic, nighttime psychedelic sets, as well as the occasional morning grooves.

-KAISER SOZE (Milwaukee, WI //Chilluminati, Touch Samadhi)

-SOT (Chicago, IL //Chilluminati,Touch Samadhi)

-KT (Asheville, NC //Touch Samadhi)

-AGENT HURT (Bloomington, IL //Trance Psyndicate)

-ANAND (Minneapolis, MN //Ind)

More tba shortly!

LOCAL WONDERS:

Psy Room:
-AIRYCK //Mystic Morning
-AKTIF //Mindoutpsyde
-COLLISION //Mindoutpsyde
-ABRAHM //Mindoutpsyde
-TREVOR //Mindoutpsyde

EDM/Chill Room:
-SONAR //Solar Cathedral -minimal techno
-THE NOID *Live Pa* //Udopia Prod
-MUSTAFA *Live Pa* //Solar Cathedral -techno
-ABRAHM //Mindoutpsyde
-MINDBLUR //Ind -drum n bass

More tba shortly!
acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Feb 8, 2007 21:25
Oh my god.......even before my body has recuperated from last party's beatings, we hear news about another one. This is gonna be another big one. eagerly waiting for it.....just 3 more weeks to go

Had the chance of hearing Random at Crystal Sky and he rocked it there. I have heard good things about Lauryn too......gonna be a banger for sure!           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
KaiserSoze
Primordial Ooze

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Feb 8, 2007 22:20
Huge props to the Mindoutpsyder's for just rocking party after party.

Gonna have to honor 3/03 with some acid madness..           AntiShanti/Sangoma
Chilluminati.org, T.O.U.C.H. Samadhi
Random
Random

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Feb 9, 2007 01:02
wohhhooo I can not wait for this one !! Im hard at work to blast out my newest tracks for casting some Voodoo.
great line up!! west, east , and central.
see you in 3 weeks from this Saturday!           www.geomagnetic.tv/artists/random.html
www.myspace.com/randompsy
www.myspace.com/randomrobot
@ktif

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Feb 9, 2007 01:30
I can't wait for this party, we are hard at work preparing and making everything perfect for this rager.
Ross, I am looking forward to havin ya play for a packed dancefloor thats on fire at this one, I think a lot of people are eagerly looking forward to stompin to your awsome tunes.
I hope everyone is planning to make it out to this one! Is gonna be Nuts!
rajatrao6
Inactive User
Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 9, 2007 01:54
Good luck for this one freaks! Have fun...
@ktif

Posted : Feb 9, 2007 03:28
Come all you Mystic Shamens; All you head-shrinking medicine men; All you Baba's of enlightnement. Come and dance the dances of the ancients and immurse yourself in the ancient rituals to regain our lost, primal, states of higher consciousness.
Prepare yourselfs to be immursed in an ancient civilization. A lost tribe will be re-formed and we will collectivly enlighten itself to the sacred frequencies provided by skilled sonic oracles from across the US. We will shake the temple walls and our rythems will resonate throughout the astral plane as we regress ourselfs into a primal trance brought on by a night of VOODOO THERAPY.

Costumes are highly encouraged for this event. We want everyone of the dancefloor to unleash their primal desires to the session of voodoo therapy provided by the sonic shamens of the night. Begin telling your friends NOW. All are encouraged to attend this sacred ritual. This event is going to hold many special surprises to the seekers of wisdom that enter the temple. Like the pyramids of Giza still hold many secrets today, our temple will be a myriad of wonders and secrets to be discovered only by YOU!

Prepare your earthly body to be healed, healed by the power of VOODOO THERAPY!

bOOm!
robyo

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Feb 9, 2007 16:37
Ooh yeah! Think I can make it out for this one. Definitely looking forward to seeing Anand spin the GOA.

Will bring a drum and some (virgin) chickens for the voodoo ritual... hehe.

@ktif

Posted : Feb 10, 2007 00:49
yeah...yeah...virgin chickens!!! The god's will be happy and the tribe will rejoyce!
_Collision_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 10, 2007 00:59
also announcing TOKI (Madison, WI //Audiognomes), LADY ESPINA and more tba.

this is gonna be a blast! more details will be announced soon. we may do like a ritual voodoo dance inside a pyramid type theme, but thats not confirmed.. maybe a cavedance in the bush or somethin could work to costumes will be encouraged no matter what the major theme comes to
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Feb 10, 2007 03:21
Try to bribe Lauryn into playing some darker stuff, she can be a bit shy about it. She will kick yer asses fo sho.
          ..it's just another party..
acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 10, 2007 05:20
Its getting interesting with more people joining the list.

Quote:
we may do like a ritual voodoo dance inside a pyramid type theme, but thats not confirmed.. maybe a cavedance in the bush or somethin could work to

Now thats wicked           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
_Collision_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 13, 2007 21:47
full flyer has been completed, looking good, and will be available very shortly. contact me or mindoutpsyde to get a stack
Mindoutpsyde
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Feb 16, 2007 21:43
bump!

wheres the hype on this one? This will be of epic proportions as everyone should attend!

new info:

Geomagnetic CDs will be given to the first 50-100 people (not sure yet how much), so get there early!
acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 17, 2007 04:51
I think they are just saving their energy for the party.

PS: Free Geomagnetic CDs...fucking wicked. Everybody should come as early as possible!           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - VOODOO THERAPY March 3rd, 2007 Cedar Rapids, IA

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance