Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - void - the angry brigade (chemical crew) 2006

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

void - the angry brigade (chemical crew) 2006

Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Oct 19, 2006 13:53
new disc void - the angry brigade that was out at chemical crew is another step of the studio out of trance and this step i cant claim accidental. not after a chemical playground and paranormal attack disc. all that i can say now is that exaile do their best that used a chance to step off the boat.

James Brown Is Dead
Killing in the name of
Accelera rmx
Find my pain
Machine 2
The post anthem
Never again
Dead man walking
Xt-no
Face the nation
Intro
Rise
Deep Blue
Push
Down
Hide Away
Losing my faith
Hero (Part 1)
Hero (Part 2)

i think that many of you will be agree with me when i say that void project was very attractive and full of potential when their first album was out. punishment was a bomb though many people said that it was too poppish and not trancy enough. it was hard-edged with lot of guitars but i still love it very much and think that bigger part of it worth our full attention. so i was waiting for new album with impatience.
summer 2005 i have read here at isratrance that soon new void will be released. "going to be doubledisced" - they said."oh, nice" - i believed. but now after a lapse of a year i need to say that it is still nothing to discuss. it is not a trance it is not a psy of course. yes in the previous album was also ugly true love and waaay too guitarish machine but there also were distinct hysterical and shamanic energize, expressive punishment and gentle twisted dance electric.
here we have pretty much more rock'n'roll then electronic music. many pop-orchestra portions and great pathos (somebody will tell that it is "bombast"). i cant say that it is bad: it is real base of most far not so creative and skilled musicians. yes they are good in music but now they lack of trance and lack of psy especially. but i will give it a play or two at home realy. but please dont let your local djs play this doublecd at the party it able to spoil the whole thing for you. be careful and check your bags before party: set aside this album.
but lets not forget that this duo have many good tracks in their past (as are 3rd dimension, wonderland, dirty mind, time tunnel and the fly and also those that i've named early) and maybe they will return to us in the future.
          Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Igal Magitman
Elec3
Started Topics :  15
Posted : Oct 19, 2006 18:08
The second CD is realy realy nice!!!
good work           http://www.myspace.com/briskerandmagitman
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Oct 19, 2006 20:49
IMHO it sucks beyond belief. A completely unnecessary cover of James Brown Is Dead? Check. Stupid vocals in tracks? Check. Guitars in a lot of tracks? Check. Jumping on the bandwagon of "let's pretend we care a lot about the world by giving our songs imaginative titles?" check. A second cd which is not psytrance at all but music that has been done countless of times before by other bands (and better)? Check. Ergo, an album not worth buying.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
orianer

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 19, 2006 22:17
105 void - machine 2----> killer track.

that is all. (-:

PEACE!!!           PsYcHeDeLiC music!!!! -==-=--==
HaVe FuN - PeAcE!!

Mobile 0542388566
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 00:15
CD 1 is horrible. A very bad & Annoying music!

But the 2nd CD, well that's simply gr8. I love it! very nice electrock!

-=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Karma Konnect
Karma Konnect

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 01:57
Quote:

On 2006-10-19 20:49, Acidhive wrote:
IMHO it sucks beyond belief. A completely unnecessary cover of James Brown Is Dead? Check. Stupid vocals in tracks? Check. Guitars in a lot of tracks? Check. Jumping on the bandwagon of "let's pretend we care a lot about the world by giving our songs imaginative titles?" check. A second cd which is not psytrance at all but music that has been done countless of times before by other bands (and better)? Check. Ergo, an album not worth buying.

Look Around You - EP Out Now on (Planet Ben records)
http://soundcloud.com/karmakonnect
splinter
Splinter / Kode Six

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 06:18
really not impressed...
Electrip
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 11:23
lol the 2nd cd is hilraious... check out Hero Part 2, sounds exactly like breath... i could not believe when i heard it, at least show some credit void.

and i'm sure skazi made the first cd.

BUT Deep Blue is an amazing track.
LigaLize
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 14:39
The album is           Dance is - As a matter of fact, socially admissible public analogue of the sexual act :)
http://www.myspace.com/djligalize
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 14:39
void - machine 2. This is the only real void I hear on this cd.

Second cd is fully trip/electro rock. Though I must say... expected something different from this 2 cd
xxl

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 01:18
all the hero cd (elctronic)

is a copy of last duft pank cd and some pink floyed

theat all i can say didnt heard the trance one

cyclope
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 17:09
mmm........

i dont know what the hell u talk about....
for me after i heard this one i have one thing to say A M A Z I NG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE WORK chemical gang u do everything like u should u take this pathtic scene to higher level....
the concept of this album is dancefloorstomper and chilout breaker.....

all the dancefloor traks are working like hell on the dance floor all over this guys play and they play woooooo.......

the electronic rock side is so well prouduced and giving another angele to the artist that they know other thing but qya qua.. like most of the trance albums that are getting release...

for me its a briliant realease and yes its not comlitly psy but its new sound well prodused and it can turn any lame party to a vulcano one!!!!!!!!

soooooooo...
be objective there is no other killler sound in the seance but chemical... the only change that happen in hear for the last 13 yearssssssssssssssssssss

peace music
Shaqattack
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 17:39
imho the only part of the cd that is kinda moderately nice is the cover...

if u like bam bam guitar this one is for u..

i only wanted to hear accelera remix and i really feel this one really really sucks...
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Oct 23, 2006 00:00
i only wanted to hear accelera remix and i really feel this one really really sucks...

not at all shaqattack! i need to say that in my ears its the best track of an album when it comes to dancefloor charge. not a big deal to be "best among average" but it realy worth play or two...           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
splinter
Splinter / Kode Six

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Oct 23, 2006 04:53
Quote:

On 2006-10-22 17:09, cyclope wrote:
mmm........

NICE WORK chemical gang u do everything like u should u take this pathtic scene to higher level....

im sorry did you just refer to the psytrance scene as ''pathetic'' ?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - void - the angry brigade (chemical crew) 2006

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance