Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - void - the angry brigade (chemical crew) 2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

void - the angry brigade (chemical crew) 2006

Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Oct 23, 2006 11:19
Quote:

On 2006-10-23 04:53, neuromyth wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-10-22 17:09, cyclope wrote:
mmm........

NICE WORK chemical gang u do everything like u should u take this pathtic scene to higher level....

im sorry did you just refer to the psytrance scene as ''pathetic'' ?

Yep, apparently he's living in the negative universe (the one opposite of ours where everything is the other way around). Let us enlighten him: In THIS universe Chemical Crew is pathetic and the psytrance scene still great (never mind some of the setbacks like CC)           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Oct 23, 2006 15:59
Appearantly, he comes from Bizzaro World.           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
Sound Surgeon
Crater / Mish-kah

Started Topics :  250
Posted : Oct 23, 2006 17:52
CD B is cool!!!!
CD 1 is extremely bad IMO...jesus, its Skazi or Void. Same shit
Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Oct 23, 2006 21:15
Quote:

On 2006-10-23 11:19, Acidhive wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-10-23 04:53, neuromyth wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-10-22 17:09, cyclope wrote:
mmm........

NICE WORK chemical gang u do everything like u should u take this pathtic scene to higher level....

im sorry did you just refer to the psytrance scene as ''pathetic'' ?

Yep, apparently he's living in the negative universe (the one opposite of ours where everything is the other way around). Let us enlighten him: In THIS universe Chemical Crew is pathetic and the psytrance scene still great (never mind some of the setbacks like CC)

It's the world where Simon Posford has an evil goatee, Erez Eizen is bold and Duvdev has a long hair.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Oct 23, 2006 22:29
Quote:

On 2006-10-23 17:52, Sound Surgeon wrote:
CD B is cool!!!!
CD 1 is extremely bad IMO...jesus, its Skazi or Void. Same shit

Well lucky you. The second cd is out separate as well: http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/che/che1cd020.html

I'd never buy it, but hey, if there are people out there that actually want to listen to this... I won't stop 'em.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
^yeti^

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 27, 2006 22:21
Quote:

On 2006-10-19 20:49, Acidhive wrote:
IMHO it sucks beyond belief. A completely unnecessary cover of James Brown Is Dead? Check. Stupid vocals in tracks? Check. Guitars in a lot of tracks? Check. Jumping on the bandwagon of "let's pretend we care a lot about the world by giving our songs imaginative titles?" check. A second cd which is not psytrance at all but music that has been done countless of times before by other bands (and better)? Check. Ergo, an album not worth buying.

#Liquidream2012#

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Oct 29, 2006 21:36

The worst CD 2006

=(
goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Oct 30, 2006 00:09
well atleast you can thank chemical crew for collecting all the shit and concentrating all of it in one label

with the exception of damage of course and maybe some exaile

now if these guys could just sign dali...
Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Oct 30, 2006 00:10
Quote:

On 2006-10-30 00:09, goaren wrote:
well atleast you can thank chemical crew for collecting all the shit and concentrating all of it in one label

now if these guys could just sign dali...

They can sign Raja Ram and his Trash Bag series.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Oct 30, 2006 00:14

thanks God exaile left the label and im sure they will please us with many great tracks in the nearest feature.           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Vlip Psyde

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 10, 2007 23:33
I actually like the first CD too... It has it downsides too, but not the entire CD is ugly!!

1. The James Brown track is not my cup of tea...
2. But I like "Killing in the Name Of" because IMO it's more musical then most psy-trance that comes out today, and it has guitar .
3. The Accelera remix.. Well what can I say? Didn't like the original, the remix is much of the same... So nah..
4. My favorite track is 'Find My Pain', but that's probably because I'm used to male vocals since I also listen to powermetal (no surprise that I also like guitars then ) On top of that, it has a killer climax (NOT like Skazi at all!)
5. Machine 2. I like the intro, but for the rest it kind of reminds me of.. Machine I still like the track and the guitars tho
6. The Post Anthem... Not my cup of tea either..
7. Never Again is great IMO too But again this might be because I don't run away when I hear something that sounds like vocals and/or a guitar?:)
8. Dead Men Walking has got the groove for me. I just like the sound of the track
9. Xt-No.. is a funny track, but not that great
10. Face The Nation has a creative ending. I've not seen anyone else do that? Who cares about cliche lyrics..

Overall I enjoy most of the tracks. Although sometimes it sounds a little aggressive, I think it's way more musical then let's say.. Skazi.. I also like the way how Void uses synths quite daringly, if you know what I mean. most of you will find it annoying, but I respect them for trying it

The second CD shows that they have a lot of musical skills, it's a really nice listening CD.. Someone here said that it had been odne by other artists and better. Well, please tell me who?! Tracks like Intro, Deep Blue, Hero part 1&2.., I've honestly never heard tracks like that! And the electronic rock-sing tracks... Well I like them! and I wouldn't know who makes track like that either (Rise, Push, Hide Away..). So please tell me!

Overall, I think the Void guys are quite musical (their 2nd CD shows it (and IMO some tracks of the first CD too)) and that their first CD is quite... expiremental in a way, and daring. And I think that's why some people might mistake for trash..

Sure, it's not psytrance. But most of it is good music. They've headed for another direction. Would you have liked more full-on? Jeez.. Forunately, this is something different! Refreshing!

And no, I don't like Skazi
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jun 11, 2007 01:59
Why dont the moderators filter out Chemical Crew bullshit from Isra? Its as stupid as discussing Tiesto or PVD out here isnt it?

God awfull music.
Alias
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jun 11, 2007 02:17
Quote:

On 2007-06-11 01:59, zmandan wrote:
Why dont the moderators filter out Chemical Crew bullshit from Isra? Its as stupid as discussing Tiesto or PVD out here isnt it?

God awfull music.

the only one that talking bullshit here is... you!           www.myspace.com/aliasix
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jun 11, 2007 07:35
No its YOU!

hehehhe

fu*king dodo

projekt^ufo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jun 19, 2007 18:40
chemical style no more kicking except TUBE,exaile & 40%.. machine track is only worth listening.. bad show lately by this gr8 talent           -=DIGITAL OM PRODUCTIONS=-
=-MOUNTAIN MADNESS NEPAL-=
>< we follow and preach ><
--=UNIVERSAL RELIGION=--
http://www.urnepal.com | http://www.digitalomproductions.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - void - the angry brigade (chemical crew) 2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance