Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Equipment - Virus A/B/C just went up in price
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Virus A/B/C just went up in price

psynthetik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posts :  73
Posted : Feb 11, 2015 02:04
Anyone try to mystery island one yet? I tried downloading the demo for the 3d one but never got the link emailed after registering. Really interested in one of these but would like to try one before buying tho.

Edit. Just realized there was a demo on the mystery island site. oops!
frisbeehead
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  10
Posts :  1352
Posted : Feb 23, 2015 20:32
yes, I'm currently demoing it! you should be able to just download it from their website, directly! That's what I did anyways. I own the solar 3d and thinking of getting that one to!
monno
Grapes Of Wrath

Started Topics :  9
Posts :  454
Posted : Mar 8, 2015 21:28
Well isn´t that just nice! Editing the A iteration is tedious for many reasons, but mostly ´cause items in the ctrl and edit menu´s are not alphabetized. I do enjoy it´s sound more than my TI for basic stuff. The Parameter stepping and grungy sound included it just sounds more ballsy. this plug goes in my "must get" mental box for sure!           Mastering available here:
http://www.bimmelim-soundlabs.com
http://soundcloud.com/onkeldunkel
http://www.myspace.com/onkeldunkelownz
http://www.parvati-records.com
kajola
Kajola

Started Topics :  74
Posts :  498
Posted : Mar 11, 2015 12:53
Quote:

On 2015-02-11 02:04, psynthetik wrote:
Anyone try to mystery island one yet? I tried downloading the demo for the 3d one but never got the link emailed after registering. Really interested in one of these but would like to try one before buying tho.

Edit. Just realized there was a demo on the mystery island site. oops!



tried the demo, crashes all the time´with cubaase           http://www.facebook.com/djkajola
frisbeehead
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  10
Posts :  1352
Posted : Apr 16, 2015 00:07
Quote:

On 2015-03-08 21:28, monno wrote:
The Parameter stepping and grungy sound included it just sounds more ballsy.




You can turn the parameter smoothing option off

frisbeehead
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  10
Posts :  1352
Posted : Apr 16, 2015 00:08
Quote:

On 2015-03-11 12:53, kajola wrote:
Quote:

On 2015-02-11 02:04, psynthetik wrote:
Anyone try to mystery island one yet? I tried downloading the demo for the 3d one but never got the link emailed after registering. Really interested in one of these but would like to try one before buying tho.

Edit. Just realized there was a demo on the mystery island site. oops!



tried the demo, crashes all the time´with cubaase




Don't know which version you tried, but there's a new one that addresses a lot of issues. I was having some trouble with some stuff to, that got sorted. Have a go with the new demo
Trance Forum » » Forum  Equipment - Virus A/B/C just went up in price
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2019 IsraTrance