1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

~VIP Area Is a Disgrace

redfrog

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 24, 2006 20:09
vip is for people who cant dance, someday we all would like to hear this music with a glass of champeign discussing about football, let them be no big deal, ola
Psy_Active
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 25, 2006 03:27
When i read this... I couldn't beleive my eyes....

VIP Area in psytrance partys?!?!?!!?

Acouple of my mates from brazil said that the psytrance scene was getting really commercial filled with "playboys" and "snobs", But to this point, Where you have a VIP section in a party is to me who goes to partys for quite some time now, totally unimaginable.. Is this is vast majority of promotores who do these kind of things ???

I say boycot them... They want to separate what our scene has stood for Which is Unity for more then a decade now, There not a psytrance org. There a bunch of kids with money, who want to turn our PLUR psytrance scene into something it isn't... I personally and many many many of my friends i know would not attend such separatist capitalistic events if that happened in Portugal, regardless of the Line up...

This is really revolting to see happening in such a nice country...

Nao deixam isso acontecer irmaos
Psy_Active
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 25, 2006 03:37
Quote:

On 2006-08-29 03:52, _Vanessa_ wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-08-28 22:56, Vatos Locos wrote:
wow!....You guys have serious anger issues!!!
Thank god for big strong security guards who keep people like you out of the dj box !!!!!

hahahahhaaaaaaa

peace.

this is the most funny comment I've ever seen... imagine imagine.... if actually agree with you, I would be kicked out of party if I could get closer to some super star up there

hahahahaha

Ya i found that comment funny too... like your a "differente person"

I remeber when i used to go to party's and GMS, would be having beers by the "Normal people" , Oli(space tribe) would go to boom festival, and ocasional ones without even being on the lineup. XP voodoo walking around with an umbrella and a beer and dancing along with dino psaras and him puting on a killer suprise after party (free of charge LOLOL Just had to be VIP )... when they weren't even on the line up... When Psytrance Was a family reunion and not a business.But nothing last's forever... And for the artist's who think like that, it's sad really...

Edit: Security guards in psytrance partys Sadly another new addition to the psyscene. (at least around here)
danielgreppe

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 16, 2006 20:58
well, didn´t read everything, but vip area is really a boring and shit stuff overhere... people pay more just to go there and get access to the backstage...
and those people just don´t have a clue of what they are doing there... it´s all meant to nothing. they just wanna be there to say something like "did u see me up in the stage ?!" to a friend. i really dont get this idea
backstage are for artists and people who are workin on the party. nothing more, nothing less
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Oct 17, 2006 00:47
I don't think people in the VIP area have access to the backstage, danielgreppe.
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
danielgreppe

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 17, 2006 01:22
well mate, i guess u dont live in the south.... here the parties sell tickets for the vip area, wich has access to the backstage and those people can get in the stage and jump behind the artists...
the worst thing i´ve ever saw, but anyway...
Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Oct 17, 2006 03:10
          cna't find it
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Oct 17, 2006 04:16
wow, it is really worse than what I imagined...

When I started listening to psy people could fly, now they can only jump on stage behind the artist...
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
-=d-j-b=-

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 23, 2006 04:39
Quote:

On 2006-09-13 23:11, Bong Land wrote:
this is guilt of the producers. only!

please Bong don´t say that.

1. 10% of ppl in Vip Area are artists - so tey can not meet the crowd
2. 80% are ppl who "was born to a vip area" they need to be distinguished from the crowd. after all "they know somebody..." wtf.c.
3. the last 10% are lucky ppl just like one of us (that obviously does not fit in those itens above), that receives a ticket with full access and can be most of time amoung the crowd feeling the real atmosphere and also can get a drink without too many ppl around you trying to do the same.

vip like we have in brazil is an awful idea

shame on producers, shame on 1st and 2nd items
Kzar

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 24, 2006 03:57
Rio/Sao Paulo producers are destroyng the scene in my region...
Here the movement is small, but it is solid... with party´s like everyone likes to go... but know organizers from rio/sampa are trying to make a party here, ans guess what they bring here? DA FUCKING AREA VIP.....

I Hope someone kill those bastards...           "Great warrior? war makes no one 'great'." Master Yoda
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Oct 24, 2006 15:01
I've already given up on the brazilian scene... 90% of it has turned out into a massive business. With huge orgs dominating the market, and doing everything possible not to allow new comers in.

The VIP area is just another way to extend the product life cycle.

maybe things will have changed in 10yrs time           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Oct 24, 2006 16:53
Quote:

On 2006-10-24 15:01, NeutroN wrote:
I've already given up on the brazilian scene... 90% of it has turned out into a massive business. With huge orgs dominating the market, and doing everything possible not to allow new comers in.

The VIP area is just another way to extend the product life cycle.

maybe things will have changed in 10yrs time

Couldn't agree more.

In one hand, you have big orgs, bringing big artists, not to support the scene, but ONLY to enlarge their pockets (that's why non of these pricks show their faces around here, even to explain or defend themselves);

On the other hand you have small orgs, showing their effort to suport the underground resistance. And also, bringing artists. Some big, some small, but always good artists.

One good possible solution, could be the our support on the underground movement.

Or we could just wait for the old days to come back.

Best Regards!

It

kung
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Oct 24, 2006 21:20
Quote:

On 2006-10-24 03:57, Kzar wrote:
Here the movement is small, but it is solid... with party´s like everyone likes to go... but know organizers from rio/sampa are trying to make a party here, ans guess what they bring here? DA FUCKING AREA VIP.....

I Hope someone kill those bastards...

dont worry kzar..........................

"dexaaa o boicote agir"
clovisfilho
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Nov 26, 2006 13:42
Quote:

On 2006-10-24 15:01, NeutroN wrote:
I've already given up on the brazilian scene...

We can not give up folks , this is our movement, our scene , this is one of the best gifts life gave us...at least for me, it represents too much from who I am as an human being
I am sure we can do something about it
Peace           Smile with your soul!
dakei

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 27, 2006 19:01
Quote:

On 2006-10-24 03:57, Kzar wrote:

I Hope someone kill those bastards...

not only in Rio or São Paulo Kzar..., but Paraná are wronged too!... here the politics, they dictate the rules, no anyone else.
I give up these weak party´s.
Only festivals have the essentials for a while.

this is so sad, but is the truth.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - ~VIP Area Is a Disgrace
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance