1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

~VIP Area Is a Disgrace

_Vanessa_

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 19:49
last time i've been to a club with VIP area, I really wanted to kick a dj's balls, but he was inside the VIP area and I couldn't get in.

SpArTaCuS

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 22:44
Quote:

On 2006-08-23 18:27, it_peiote_killer wrote:
For Spartacus:

Allthought is very sad to see these things happening, there's no way to control that.
But someday (I HOPE), these people will see that a party is not made of pills and pieces of paper.
A party is made of good music, good energy, respect, and just having fun on your own way.

finaly someone understand what i´m talking about

i have the same faith u hv peiote, that some day the "modinha" will pass on to something else, like the "emos" hehehehhe and that the old days will come back...

but in this capitalism way of livin , it´s gettin harder and harder... and i dont blame de producers because they have to spend lot´s of money and take a lots of chances do make things right, and some times they lose a lot of money...

i think the best we can do is to bring the maximum number of friends to a party u intend to, cause them at least u get a better atmosphere...

but, dxxxxxa a tia marta agir....
to old times will come back, sooner or later
Kzar

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 24, 2006 17:09
VIP Areas are a disgrace.... the topic name speaks for itself....
In a near future trance parties will be like Axe parties, with VIP Area, Camarote, Offical Camarote, Open Bar Camarote, Pop Corn ..... and others separations between people, bringing the worst of society to a trance party..

is there is a separation, where is the union ?

{/offtopic}Did you play AoE, Spartacus?{offtopic}
Guga

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 25, 2006 04:10
I have to disagree about the producers make more maney.
Because wher there is a vip area, problably the party is big.. and the biggests parties are commercial.
Being commercial most of the party producers put the prices UP...and they go really UP..
What I'm trying to say is that the VIP area is just something to separete the exibicionists people.from the "rest"
but it's my point of view....

Make love not war
Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Aug 25, 2006 05:27
Dank you all for your comments!

Although there is so much more than meets the normal eye, I believe we are all able to speak with Truth, even though it lies in the eye of the beholder and often changes with time.

Personally, the subject of this topic is but a reflection of a reality that I long chose not to be part of. By no means in this world I would support such bestial debauchery, self-humiliating zone, filled with the inflated egos of underprivileged people who mercantilize their bodies and soul for anything that would conflict with what I said in the last paragraph.

And the Truth is that this scene is a big lie with a bunch of fools. I mean, the concept of back-stage is completely understandable; however, Area Vips, what is the concept of that? Is it a good concept? Is there one? I respect some people on this forum really aren't into good things, but I'm pretty sure this is not the case.

Or maybe it is, Artists and Djs, who, in theory, shouldn't be so much concerned with money, because otherwise they are bad by definition, look at them: Any effort? Any originality? Any virtues? Or mainly none?! That's why some must feel embarrassed by this situation...

Is anyone really capable of making something totally good out of this? Or mainly they preferred the easier path? And I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about.

Well, music is something that eats you but in the end you have to assimilate everything and you change, besides, sound represents something different for every one of us and even those who like to be fenced at parties have their own unique experience suo jure, but how about the others? For me, I have faith in all the people. Shame is to be corrupt and fake.

And, therefore I don't like VIP Area, that little piece of obviously dodgy space, that would be surely better if people who share the same opinion wouldn't support such events and get our real supports.

Now if you really think there's a very important person, would her/he really want to be segregated from the crowd? Hmmm...

it all comes down to a matter of values so I'll end here and seek my own.
          cna't find it
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 21:11
Greetings everyone,

This weekend, I had the chance to see a BACKSTATGE area in a trance party (don’t get me wrong. I wasn’t a part of them, I just saw it… with my eyes) I had no intention (and never will) to join those fools.
They charged RS100,00 for the ticket with BACKSTAGE access. R$50 more than what I payed to enter, as a “normal/regular/mortal” one.

And one thing I noticed:
IT WAS FILLED UP WITH PEOPLE.

Therefore, there will always be those silly bastards to pay the price, to feel themselves better.
And I could tell by the look of these fools, that FUNK, is probably a better option to attend, than Psy parties.

Best Regards mfs.

Vatos Locos
Vatos Locos

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 22:56
wow!....You guys have serious anger issues!!!
Thank god for big strong security guards who keep people like you out of the dj box !!!!!

hahahahhaaaaaaa

peace.

full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 00:40
I can say for myself that I have no anger issue at all.

It's just that we get disapointed seeing shameless organizers exploring the name "rave" or "psytrance" to get richer at the cost of our country people.

Because they try to sell a product to people, and it is just not possible, because this product is an illusion, just as a VIP area only has VIPs in its name, becuase as IT mentioned:
Quote:

On 2006-08-25 05:27, IT wrote:
Now if you really think there's a very important person, would her/he really want to be segregated from the crowd? Hmmm...

Think about it... We're posting here not because we're angry, but because we care about it.

And about:
Quote:

On 2006-08-28 22:56, Vatos Locos wrote:
Thank god for big strong security guards who keep people like you out of the dj box !!!!!

Really good parties need no "big strong security guards", and you won't find me at a party with this kind of security. I know you're kidding, so am I...
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 00:54
Quote:

And people like you closer to a prison!
mjajajajaaaa
          cna't find it
_Vanessa_

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 03:52
Quote:

wow!....You guys have serious anger issues!!!

hahahahhaaaaaaa

peace.

this is the most funny comment I've ever seen... imagine imagine.... if actually agree with you, I would be kicked out of party if I could get closer to some super star up there

hahahahaha

CHIPSET
Chipset / Woogie Boogie

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 18:12
that´s really a disgrace hiihihihih

force always and peace!!           -------------------
www.myspace.com/chipsetlive
www.myspace/woogieboogielive
www.myspace.com/virusdebios
Interface

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 21:21
VIP = very idiotas people!!!

alfreak
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 6, 2006 06:53
we are having the same problem in mexico, i hate the stupid VIP full of rushing sheeps that can even dance or enjoy the party........
          -PaRtYcLeS aLL oVeR tHE WoOdS

http://soundcloud.com/odalfer
http://soundcloud.com/groups/more-techno-house-minimal-progress-ive
Catatonic_D.

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 6, 2006 09:37
Wonderful topic, IT.

Just about every party I have been to in Japan has one of these and I am sure it is true for commercial parties all over the world.

We have to examine all the elements of this though.

1. Should artists/DJs have a place away from the crowd to chill and chat in relative peace with fellow artists/DJs?

2. Why do people hate these areas? If we are honest we can conclude that jealousy and/or curiousity are playing at least a small part.

I think that all artists and DJs should mingle with the crowd. A lot of dancers/trancers look up to these guys and aspire to be them. Part of their "job" is to talk with their fanship and encourage them. The most approachable artists are the most loved artists and, thus, will be the most successful artists (and I am not speaking in terms of monetary success here).

VIP status is clearly something that is being abused and now is being seen as something profane. Let us not generalize artists that use these areas or say the practice should be abandoned (that will never happen probably). Let us look to the artists themselves to not be arrogant ***holes and treat everyone the way they expect to be treated i.e. with love and respect.

Peace,
Catatonic D.
Tony
Spocko

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 8, 2006 17:02
I don't think the topic is about the artist's exclusive area... its different when there is a profesional point of view in it, and not just comercial...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - ~VIP Area Is a Disgrace
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance