Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GOA SOUND 3 MEXICO 18TH NOV. – ALCHEMY ARTIST NOT PLAYING

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GOA SOUND 3 MEXICO 18TH NOV. – ALCHEMY ARTIST NOT PLAYING

Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Nov 14, 2005 21:44
please be advised

GOA SOUND 3 MEXICO 18TH NOV. – ALCHEMY ARTIST NOT PLAYING

Alchemy Records would like to advise everyone that RINKADINK & SHANE GOBI WILL NOT BE PLAYING AT GOA SOUND 3 FESTIVAL!!!

After waiting for tickets and advance payment for over 2 weeks, and with only a few days to the festival, we have had no other choice but to cancel this booking. We believe that the GOA SOUND promoter had no intention of ever flying us to, or paying us to play at this event.

We have contacted all the other artist and labels we know to be on the GOA SOUND 3 line up. They too have not received any flight tickets or payment for this event. Therefore they have also been forced to cancel this booking. We have compiled a “confirmed” list of artists that will NOT be playing at this event ……………this is the full list below.

GOA SOUND FESTIVAL CANSELLED ARTIST LIST

SILICON SOUND Neurobiotic FRANCIA
ELEC-3 Turbo Trance Records ISRAEL
RINKANDINK Alchemy Records SOUTH AFRICA
MEKKANIKKA Spirit Zone-Planet Ben Records USA
VIBE TRIBE Utopia Records ISRAEL
ANANDA SHAKE Utopia Records ISRAEL
AUDIOTEC Utopia Records ISRAEL
PERPLEX Utopia Records ISRAEL
POP STREAM Spun Records ISRAEL
SHANE GOBI Alchemy Records UK

We are writing this letter to ensure that anyone buying tickets to see any of these artists is made aware of the fact that they will not be playing at this event.

We believe that this is not the first time GOA SOUND PRODUCTION has done this. We would advise people to be aware of this promoter in the future.

We are sorry for those that have already purchased tickets for this festival. We would advise you to contact GOA SOUND about this.

If you have any questions regarding this or any of the artists above, please contact any of the labels involved.

www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
www.turbotrance.com
www.neurobiotic.com

Alchemy Records Crew
Utopia Records
Utopia Records

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Nov 14, 2005 22:42
Hello Alchemy...

Yes, same situation here in israel with Utopia artists....
And about us- its the second time that they are doing this to us, and the last time, aswell.
Thanks,
Ido.
www.utopia-records.com
info@utopia-records.com

.:: www.Utopia-Records.com ::.
Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 00:36
thanks for your support Ido.

I just want to point out to people that this is nothing personal, but we cant alow people to keep exploting the good will of artist in the community

our mission is only to make everyone aware that we have tried our best, but are not playing, ...go to the party if you wish, its your choose

all the best

alchemy crew
Yinon
Pop Stream

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 00:40
I share the same "dissapointment"! Again!!!
mechanix
mechanix

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 00:56
i dont think that somone his plaing there....
i hope that ppl will not support this organization!
CoastIICoastPresents

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 02:09
These guys booked GMS, Infected, Astral Projection, and Yahel from me last year. They advertised they would be there, but didnt pay the artists so they didnt go. They did the same thing the year before saying Astral was there, but they didnt pay and no one went. I wold have to say no one will show from past experience. These guys are bad buzz, bad karma, and only in it for the money. www.artistbookings.com

Janue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 23:43
Holy crap!!!

Thanx guys for this info....

This guys in mexico are trying to cheat people and saying that the things that shanegobi says is false just to get their money shure.

Dont trust on this guys they always do the same.............          If u are Something, Dont ask for nothing
If u are Nothing, Dont ask for something
sequence

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 23:47
this is realy sad to see things like that
mortage

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 16, 2005 00:33
its truly sad see this kind of #"#$@!!! but tnks for tell the truth and poor kiddos they buy the presale....

Well now goa sounds is saying they booked some other artists

ATOMIC PULSE
SILICON SOUND
NEUROMOTOR
SIRIUS ISNESS

The promoter is a big lier.... and those artists are booked or its crap talk???
mechanix
mechanix

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 16, 2005 01:14
neuromotor will not play there!
Geomagnetic Records
Geomagnetic Records

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Nov 16, 2005 03:59
I WAS SUPPOSEDLY BOOKED TOO
NO FEE/AIR FARE YET but my name and web site are on the link...

http://www.dosisdigital.com/img1092.html

I dont see any updated here...

s
zarkoma

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 16, 2005 07:03
the mexican people have to know about this problem! thank you !!!
dj_yami
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 16, 2005 10:19
Now if these guys made the very bad things, and as good Mexicans they left the organization from the event to the end there this the result, important people claiming their payments and it is comprehensible I in their place would be making the same thing

one more time it is evidenced the bad drop that is the scene in mexico and I feel very sad for that this type of things most of alone times pass here, I feel very proud of being Mexican and of my country and of all my roots and customs, since mexico is a very beautiful and beautiful country with charming places but people are the one that this rotten one, but sew as these that pass truly inside our scene they sadden me enough, unfortunately I play us to live here and for us in mexico that we really love the party and all that rotates around the same one hurts us for that is but difficult to stand out in the world

In mexico most of the productions don't know how to value to their talents as much djs as live acts and they give them bad treatments and they are not but that piece to stuff a line up, that which I am made very bad on my behalf on the part of our same people
that carries out parties that it is the one that should support in you see of closing the doors, I recently read in the section of festivals the one post that it put SOLAR/DELIRIA and partly the one is right and in other parts the he doesn't have it

I can comment them on the organizations in mexico some they are serious and other not as much as it is also the case of sonikal which they request me for their anniversary party that it contacts POINT which is my very dear friend, I make the contact the you behaves very accessible as soon as payments and airplane flights and you had reached a good agreement it sews that this production never completed, they didn't pay him anything and that good that my friend didn't come to play to that party which was very bad alone they fulfilled international two artists of 5 announced inside which pop stream was also announced my friend point and I decide work with this production again it never sews that we complete since me neither play in that party

to us it is we difficult to sometimes make those decisions since some we need to take out of where to live, to eat and necessary questions to take a good life and to make what we like that it is to play, I don't want to be it participates of this, the guys of this festival offers me a pay to play in their festival the same as to my friend shacro but the truth we are in a difficult situation and we don't know which election is since the correct one like be we need in these moments something of money to live, to eat and to carry out other projects that we have in mind together with several friends and I eat we don't have some patronage or support we have to pay ourselves everything us and it doesn't sometimes reach the money for everything and that is also another reason for which we find difficult to stand out here in mexico and the world

lately to me has not left very well that we say, recently the investors canceled me the budget for a party the day 26 and I apologize him an it publishes to dubi and patrick, I wait they understand me and that it was already a sirtuacion outside of my reach and that those things happen when you depend on other people to carry out things, thing that I don't like ami in the personal thing

I only comment them this and it is something with what I live day by day and not alone me if not a lot of people but I eat my friends and people that i know here in mexico and also in mexico one came the fashion that now all are believed djs or live acts and because for those that we really make serious this matter and not for amusement like many, suffocate but the scene in mexico.

Very well for your comment alex, you forgive if this causes them nuisances some but I wait they understand and also excuse me if my English is not very good and I have learned alone English and I am in that of perfecting the language, thank you for its attention and understanding

Psyproyect
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Nov 16, 2005 12:12
MEXICO IT IS A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY... but i have pain.with thIS situation . that this my country but... anyway... i hope.. Good Scene in mexico. Soon and yami friend he have reason. about... i need to play for eat... its ah very difficulty situation.. here in mexico. cheers and this post he is something that I think.. cheers and good vibes...
Nikka
Mekkanikka

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 16, 2005 17:31
Hi you all,

Yes it's a shame to see this kind of things happening. I am very dissapointed to hear that a lot of poeple had already bought their ticket for the event. This means that SOUND OF GOA to my eyes is not a relaiable promoter and would advise poeple to be very cautious with this promotion crew...company or whatever it is....I wish I will get a serious booking one time in Mexico and really see the beautifull side of this country/poeple.

PEACE OUT,

- MEKKANIKKA
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GOA SOUND 3 MEXICO 18TH NOV. – ALCHEMY ARTIST NOT PLAYING

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance