Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GOA SOUND 3 MEXICO 18TH NOV. – ALCHEMY ARTIST NOT PLAYING
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GOA SOUND 3 MEXICO 18TH NOV. – ALCHEMY ARTIST NOT PLAYING

Nikka
Mekkanikka

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 16, 2005 17:38
ONE MORE THING......GOA IS IN INDIA....NOT IN MEXICO.......

just a though.....

- Nikka
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Nov 16, 2005 18:02
Hi
mortage those artists also never got ticket and advance... I just spoke with Silicon Sound and Atomic Pulse...
It's a pity Mexico always has problems... Someone wrote me an email yesterday telling me that I was also on the line up somehow...
Unbelievable

Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
Gringoqueto

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 17, 2005 03:20
Let's keep this in perspective - please.

Mexico has some great artists and have many great parties from massives to small gatherings on private beaches. Yes, there have been a promoter or two that have used questionable practices to attract people to their parties (some downright deceptive). However, the vast majority of the promoters in Mexico are legit and honest and the parties are almost always wicked crazy.

So, just take these warnings as warnings against specifiv promoters - not all promoters in Mexico.

Mexico has a great scene. Let's not let a few bad apples spoil it for everyone.           Laughter is the shape that darkness took around the first appearance of light.

W.S.M.
Psyproyect
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Nov 17, 2005 04:01
MEXICO IT IS A BIG NATION BUT THE PEOPLE SOMETIMES ITS BAD ITS A VERY SHAME I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND THE PSYTRANCE

I WANT GOOD SCENE SOON CHEERS....
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Nov 17, 2005 19:22
yes sorry if you got me wrong..
I was talking only about this festival, i played in Mexico for nice promoters and of course nto all of them are fuckers as goa sounds...           Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
DJ Hoffman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Nov 17, 2005 21:34
Please dont be fooled by this type of people, i was also announced here and never received tickets or anything either. Anyway, please dont think all the organizers and people in MEXICO are like this because they are not, this is one the real face of the guys who runned this big open air festivals in the past years, but fortunetly not everybody is like this, i believe there are still many people who really believe in this further more than just for financial purposes. Its a real shame that artists and labels are getting this bad impression of Mexico , but believe me that it is good that you know who this people are so you dont trust them next time , and try to work with more honest people. Shane Gobi himself, and many many more artists and labels know im not lying because they have been here before to great parties of diferent other organizers.

i hope more professional promoters and managers arise in this scene so we can keep growing more and more and dont stuck to this type of shit.
Psyproyect
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Nov 17, 2005 22:27
HOFFMAN YOU HAVE THE REASON
Gringoqueto

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 17, 2005 23:41
<big knowing smile!>

"you have the reason" is a direct translation of "tienes razon" which properly translated means, "you're right!"

Or as we say it here: Word!

<just tryin to help my mexican brother>           Laughter is the shape that darkness took around the first appearance of light.

W.S.M.
frederick
Neuromotor

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 00:39
well i love mexico ....very much and his crowed ...but those guys ...what can we say more about them .

they also booked , hyper frequencies , mechanix , damage , neuromotor ...ahahaha what a joke ...since june ...we fixed fee and everything ...we sent them contract and we had it all .

they contact me few days ago asking me for abog favor to come for them what a funny joke !!!!!!!!

they are absolutly untrustable people , lyers and thiefs .i m so sorry for those who bought their ticket yet .don t promote this kind of assholes , don t give them money , don t go to their party ....dont follow ...andy , roger , alberto , daniel , mauricio ...and probably some more ..which i dont know .

the funny part i bought clothes for my wife for her birthday when i was with them this summer ...and since then they don t even want to send that back to me ...

let s burn them ...most of the artist i know had issues with them .

please no more goa sound shit ...

~m~

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 01:20
fred, i und erstand waht your seyng

BUT

for god's sakes, there are children on this forum and the last thing they need to hear is you were partying in Mexico and these guys took your wife's clothes and kept them....

bad image for the last few real, HoNeSt crossdressers trying to change the world... out there
~m~

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 01:21
frederick
Neuromotor

Posted : Nov 18, 2005 02:23
i have u read what i said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

i wrote ...that i bought my wife clothes for her birthday ...and i was with roger ...we want to zara ...to be more specific ...i bought a dress and a shirt ...is that enough clear ...

and i forgot them in his car ...then i asked him to send them to me ...well they never did ... probably offer them to his girl friend...so i don t know what u are talking about ...
Janue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 06:54
Quote:

On 2005-11-18 02:23, frederick wrote:
i have u read what i said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

i wrote ...that i bought my wife clothes for her birthday ...and i was with roger ...we want to zara ...to be more specific ...i bought a dress and a shirt ...is that enough clear ...

and i forgot them in his car ...then i asked him to send them to me ...well they never did ... probably offer them to his girl friend...so i don t know what u are talking about ...

Maybe it was a joke man??? Dont get to mad just chill out .And never thrust again with those guys since they come up to the mexican scene they jusf fucked up everything........................           If u are Something, Dont ask for nothing
If u are Nothing, Dont ask for something
konflux
Konflux

Posted : Nov 18, 2005 10:03
we've got the idea.
is this the right place to go through dirty laundry?

there are estafadors and amigos probos in every place in the world. these guys are no good and not trustworthy. but i am sure there are many excellent promoters in mexico. this thread is not to be interpreted as ill fame of mexican psy-trance scene.
peace.

myspace.com/konfluxpsy | www.konfluxmusic.net | PsyTribe | Phar Psyde Recs. | Logical Light Recs.

For CD releases:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/search.asp?search_str=konflux
cexar

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 18:58
Now for second time, the party has been postponed (the very same day of the party start)....

now to january..... thats funny...

well.. what the f**ck.... I guess this is the way in Mexico...... untill when we will allow this to happen.....

Your appearance now is what we call "residual self image". It is the mental projection of your digital self.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GOA SOUND 3 MEXICO 18TH NOV. – ALCHEMY ARTIST NOT PLAYING
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance