Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GOA SOUND 3 MEXICO 18TH NOV. – ALCHEMY ARTIST NOT PLAYING
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GOA SOUND 3 MEXICO 18TH NOV. – ALCHEMY ARTIST NOT PLAYING

F-Lelo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 19, 2005 07:32
I also cancelled a lot of brazilian artists and others that they booked with me a long time ago.

Just saw this topic today...

I'm not sure of what they really do, but a friend of mine told me that they book a lot of artists, announce the atractions, sell pre-tickets and then disappear...

I hope that this is not true, but according to the facts here told, it looks like this is a fact also...

Unfortunatedly, Mexico's image to the world gets blured with this.
I hope and ask to this guy to leave the scene imediately and become a client, nothing else.

Respect!           LOOP DJ AGENCY

Bookings +55 48 8401 5161
MSN/EMAIL: contact@loopdjagency.com
jou*
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Nov 19, 2005 23:37
It really surprises me how promoters like goa sounds still have the courage to announce a party after all the shitty things they've done.
But what surprises me more is the people that still trust them and keep buying their tickets. Haven't there been enough cancelled parties, fake line ups, lies and cheats?

Instead of complaining just ban 'em...and that goes for the artists as well...why even bother setting your hopes up believing "this time" it's gonna be for real? it's been made quite clear what kind of crappy promoters they are and I doubt they will ever change.

Man, at least they should try using another name or something..... Oh...right...they've already done that a couple of times...

Haven't you had enough ??
          A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
zatala
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Nov 20, 2005 18:00
maybe the artists can help us to STOP this kind of promoters dont going to this partys and no trust with just promises           zatala°°° Now If Any Of You Sons Of Bitches Got Anything Else To Say Now Is The Fucking Time
robomarket
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 03:57
Somebody should conduct a campaign: "Awareness of faux parties in Mexico."

It's a shame that people are expecting this super festival only to find out that every has been a lie
Very sorry to hear that.
F-Lelo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 22, 2005 02:11
Did the party happend or was it like always cancelled in the last minute? hehe           LOOP DJ AGENCY

Bookings +55 48 8401 5161
MSN/EMAIL: contact@loopdjagency.com
Vazik
Vazik/Indika/Bienmesabe

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Nov 23, 2005 23:26
Of course it was cancelled, they say is going to happen in january now, lets see how they try to cheat the people this time... Artists & labels please be carefull and dont follow the promises of this kind of organizers, unfortunately there is more "promoters" like this in Mexico that try to make this kind of "parties"... in the other hand there is still some good promoters in our country that you can trust, you know who they are... cheers, Vazik.
           ----- www.myspace.com/vazik -----

----- sounds of earth label head -----
:::::::: www.soundsofearth.net :::::::

((---- radiance festival mexico ----))
-- www.myspace.com/radiancefestival --
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GOA SOUND 3 MEXICO 18TH NOV. – ALCHEMY ARTIST NOT PLAYING
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance