Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Do Devil Worshipping belong in this scene?
← Prev Page
10 11 12 13 14 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Do Devil Worshipping belong in this scene?

Hodi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 13:09
i think devil worshipping completely belongs to the metal scene
trance has nothing to do with that, fortunely, i think it's SICK           u can find "Anything U Want" using the search...
DJSarasin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 14:47
WAHH!

Check it. We ALL know the the Celeb Rockstar life ain't what it seems.
Its seems all partying....drugs...and sex....or DEVIL WORSHIPPING.

But come on.....we ALL know that its FUCKING HARD WORK!
And there is PRECIOUS little time to chill.

I don;t think they will associate themselves with Satanists......it would be ALL OVER THE TABLOIDS.....innit!!
So i don't think that it belongs to Metal Scene either.

I told someone once that i use my frustration....anger ....and hurt to make my music.

They were TOTALLY freaked out.

They reconned the negative Enegry will show thru in my tunes....

I dissagreed.

When i am down...upset.....pissed off.....and a i write tunes....what comes out make me feel better.
Makes me happy again.

So its the POSITIVE ENERGY deep inside hidden when i am Angry that is projected.

What i am trying to say....is that not all is as it seems.

Just cuz the tracks called Beelzebub.....does not mean its EVIL.

Could have 2000 meanings...if not more!!!

Don;t judge a book by its cover!

Beartrap - SA

www.myspace.com/djsarasin
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beartrap-Productions/35950216057
DJ SET DOWNLOAD:
www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiWqeyTf0Uk
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 15:05
@HandA
my opinion is everybody can see in our music
everything he want.
The devil the budda the god or everything if this make him feel better and I dont talk about religion only.
Thats all for me.

Open your mind...
Rah
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 17:30
well phrased Scobbah... much peacespect!           elementoftime.net
musique à la carte in mp3 & wav.

Sonic-energy.net
Reviews, interviews, downloads, articles.
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 19:02
Quote:

On 2005-06-25 19:39, DETOX wrote:
http://212.227.206.198/cgi-bin/zoom.cgi?pav1cd009_b.jpg:CDs/pav/pav1cd009.html:;

And here we have the new Parahalu cd by Parvati Records.......

Can someone from the artists or the label explain us what this picture has to do with trance and our small scene?

I think that the limits were just crossed...

That's...niiice???

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
DJSarasin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 6, 2005 19:09
Why is it crossed?

just because it touches on your religion....or maybe pokes fun at it?

Most trancers incorporate a collection of religions.....

We all know this.....don't you think that maybe THATS dissrespectful towards that certain religion?
using only bits of it?

It does not matter does it?

cuz religion is a personal choice.

As was this picture.

Why do people ALWAYS look for the bad in things first?

Why judge it?

Beartrap - SA

DJ SET DOWNLOAD:
VIDEO:
DJSarasin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 6, 2005 19:10
Accepting things in Life that you cannot change is an important step in growing up.           Beartrap - SA

DJ SET DOWNLOAD:
VIDEO:
jaramogi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 19:48
way to go devilsmind
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Jul 7, 2005 03:30
One thing that I did notice is that there's an older Logic Bomb track on the 3 D vision compilation "Inside" called "Son of Satan"
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=2316

I haven't seen a mention of that nor any chastizment to these artists about such a "contreversal" track name... I almost get the feeling that some singling out is being done and on one hand I can understand how some people who are a bit more concerned about the appearance of a genre of music that isn't even recognised outside our small community to the general world will have a coniption fit about subject matter like this... This argument has been made about heavy metal, video games, certain works of fiction, paintings, etc... etc... For me I feel that art crosses a boundry that many feel opposed to crossing in any other form. Art discusses things that humanity doesn't really want to delve into... There are indeed unpleasant things about life that nobody wants to talk about. But contreversy forces human evolution as well. If I felt so inclined to write a song and title it Screw the world, is it wrong? And why? Is it because there are people that are not secure with their own view of the world that they are easily influenced by this form of media? Is it because my view of the world is skewed? Have any of these people actually done anything that has been related to devil worship? If I saw an artist on stage commiting some sort of ritualistic sacrifice or drinking blood or anything that would directly link them to worshipping the dark lord, you bet your ass I'd probably say something too... Just as much as I would have a fit if some artist brought adolescents on stage and performed acts of pedophilia. The thing that I have never been able to understand is the constant preach of PLUR but those ideas go completely out the window as soon as something goes against the offended individual's idea of PLUR. Whether or not the offense was really unplurry doesn't really matter, but the offended party will be the first to react in an unplurry manner. PLUR only when it I am in the right... It's a shame to see in a subculture that claims it's enlightened and maintains the illusion of a better way of life... It seems that HandA has a perception of how he feels artists and labels should express and promote their art and he feels that the actions of some directly coincide with his personal perception. Long after this young genre of music has faded from many people's memories, there still will be a debate on whether or not someone expressing their psyche or emotions through dance, music, paintings, writings, spoken word, etc... is considered art... and considered acceptable by the art police....           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
ucc
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 7, 2005 03:44
i'm not following the thread, tho my thoughts are that the devil thing is nothing but a way of turning things interesting, at least different.. you could mention about aliens, but that would be outdated, secret organisations and conspiracy theories, the same.. no one ever new about any of these subjects but they were allways a motif on trance tracks... well, tho if you know any on these subjects, you better keep it shut or you'll be dead till the end of the week.
ucc
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 7, 2005 03:47
i don't give a dam if you have a pact with the devil, it just worries me if you're indeed doing good music because of it!
DJSarasin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 7, 2005 04:27
NoLightatEnd,

So you make a stand against EVERYTHING u don't agree with?
Come on.

Life is too short to fight EVERY fight brother. Sometimes you must walk away.

Not everyone agrees there is a devil......or a jesus....or god.
Thats your opinion and to force it on someone is wrong.

Same as telling him his beliefs are wrong.

One day when you an old man....and the testosterone levels in your body have decreased.....u will regret having been like this.
Its natural for a man to want to be strong and proud for what he believes...sure.....but look at this ....its a big picture.....can you change it?

Beartrap - SA

DJ SET DOWNLOAD:
VIDEO:
damage
damage

Posted : Jul 7, 2005 04:49
ok, i`m not saying i`m into devil worshiping , or any other religoun to be hounest, but there is one very important thing we have to remember here.

music is art and what is happening in the world today, will be projected onto the music. this is important.

so whether it`s devil worshoping or any other kind of religioun, it`s very special and very precious. this is tomorrow`s history.

a thousand years from now people will look back at today`s music and they will see a huge spectrum of difirent thoughts and emotions. and music radiates alot of emotion.

so it is important to have all kinds of songs with all kinds of emotions and feelings we may feel at present. but this is a nutural thing anyway.

it will give future generations a good idea of how far they have evolved mentally and how bad things can get if we don`t take good care of ourselves and our surroundings.
damage
damage

Posted : Jul 7, 2005 04:49
nice topic actually BTW
Unique(Shlomi)
Unique

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 7, 2005 05:47
if that's not hurt us that's not need to bother us.

but just for the exsample if i make a few track's and the title names of them will be names of drugs its mean im drug addict? lol i dont think so.

i think we need to take all in proportion.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Do Devil Worshipping belong in this scene?
← Prev Page
10 11 12 13 14 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance