Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - raving without drugs?

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

raving without drugs?

australianchilam

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 12:04
our rave culture is so much deeply into people using chemicals abusing them.Its reached dangerous proportions.Stuff which is to be used rarely,is being used like food and that to in overdoses.plus the drugs available ant that good as well.
HAs anyone tried just dancing without drugs?dancing alone just by shaking can create so much energy.It opens all the channels in ur bodies.Once the kundalini awakens within u..its powerful than any drug.our body can create energy of all the drugs.JUst need to close ur eyes and keep moving with music.Just watch ur thoughts non judgementally.Bf u know it u will be in the zone where u cannot stop u can go on and on .Its very healthy and its free of cost.People say its too tough.Thats just a lame excuse.
If u feel tierd u can use the same energy directed by ur hands(hands have chakras which can help u clean all the negative energy from ur body).And ur back into full power mode.I have been partying like this for almost a year.Its been an amazing experince.Getting to understand my body its energies.
with this experince my understanding of the oneness of all of us has gone deeper.w all the beings of light sharing energy.U dont need any external agents to understand.
just wanted to share.I am not against drugs in anyway.I understand they are also a part of the existence.They are part of the whole.But i have also seen people gone mad families broken apart.I am a doctor by profession.SO people be responsible.Try to discover the energys within u.
Imagine having just raves with no drugs.They can be like meditaions.No cop problem.Just pure music and dancing.any like minded souls how about making it happen.Have a drug free rave.
I believe drugs are to be treated with lot of sanctity not in a comercial like it is now.WE need to give respect back to them.
But u all have ur free will and i resect that as well.ALl this is how i see things.My way of looking at it.
headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 12:09
tru tru!!!!

right on oz chillam!
          <~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
friedclyde

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 12:13
nice pros and cons but nice its cool that u danced for a year withouth any stimulant i guess i could do that as well but i already have from age 5 - 15 i dance for 15 years withouth drugs lol .... kiddin around dont think my chakra is at its peak performance !!!           http://fractalenlightenment.blogspot.com
~~~Lysergic Me~~~
BrainStomer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 12:19
nice auzzie.... drugs are just artificial energy that does not stay for ever within you. not bad if sumone can do this though its not easy, but its ofcource worth a try.

"When you Dream there are no rules, People can fly anything can happen"
EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 12:41

I agree 100%

U have a nice view of the things            Signature
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 12:51
Quote:

On 2005-03-29 12:06, australianchilam wrote:

HAs anyone tried just dancing without drugs?

Been doing it for more than a decade, and when I go into trance I'm the craziest dancer on the floor.           ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Fingax
Cosmic Station

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 12:59
I just love to dance @ a party and i dont take any chemicals to dance for almost more than 2 years.. i usualy dont have the energy to keep dancing all party, so thats great to walk around and see all the parts of the party and comback to the dancefloor. sometimes i like to have a couple of beers or some wine its just for fun. i used to use chemicals to dance and i can guarantee you that i feel great dancing thanks to my natural energy. i can tell you im into wild dance as well .. hehe
I prefer to take the drugs in the right spot and use it as an instrument and nowadays its quite hard or impossible to take full advantege and enjoy and absorv all the party greatness and magik if you're on drugs.. you'll have fun with everything less the party it self.. i like to say that i like to be awaked in a party. Maby u guys should try it as well
Booom
Psykid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 13:03
Quote:

On 2005-03-29 12:04, australianchilam wrote:
HAs anyone tried just dancing without drugs?dancing alone just by shaking can create so much energy.It opens all the channels in ur bodies.

well bro.. i have tried it and belive me i enjoyed it a lot, even for me its not necesseary u have to do drugs, its an option not neccessity, but what i belive is that u should atleast try it for once, u know to know what it is.

but people should not get addicted to it coz everything is good in a limit and i hope peple agree with me?, btw very nice post australianchilam and thats y i say --->

~~Spread Music Not Drugs~~
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 13:05
Totally agree with you on the meditation part.. i personally know a few people who are in constant trips of energy and they have vibrant glowing faces! As far as the chakra's go, arent they located at the top of your head, ie the 7 chakra's?

a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 13:20
well it is a personal choise australianchilam..i guess u have a point , but i guess the self induced state is more quickly achieved on drugs..and not all drugs are kemic-als and a well balenced life with or without drugs is very well achieveble.
and without cops..well i see u have a good vision, but cops don´t exixt only in electronic music events..they also exixt in rock, pop etc etc...and these events are not in the "spot light of paradise of drugs"..i guess u have always 2 b carefull!
see ya.
darkiller
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 13:39
if we take the drugs anyway, we might as well enjoy it in a party, and not at home like junckies
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 13:42
I agree 100% with what you said Australianchilam. Good one.

Keep the scene clean people!!           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Redlink
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 14:37
music is the drug!
the most powerfull one!           

Have a good time all the time!
onalways

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 15:20
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/41057/forum/36

well dude wat else did i say
Lux
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 15:32
I'm with you guys all the way.

Been partying like that for more than five years.           Don't hope 2 much 4 something cause u may end up getting it...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - raving without drugs?

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance