Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - raving without drugs?
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

raving without drugs?

dreamcaster
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Apr 17, 2005 20:54
lately i decided 2 quit doing chemicals ... it's kinda matter of timing and at this point of my life there is no place for them .

True, i don't have the "party powers" that i had b4, but i found my self enjoying the music like i had never b4, kinda psychoclearness experience

anyway don't be naive, chemicals r wonderfulls and dangerous ... take care

i want 2 finish this post with a quot from http://www.erowid.org

ACID IS NOT FOR EVERY BRAIN .... ONLY THE HEALTHY, HAPPY, WHOLESOME, HANDSOME, HOPEFUL, HUMOROUS, HIGH-VELOCITY SHOULD SEEK THESE EXPERIENCES. THIS ELITISM IS TOTALLY SELF-DETERMINED. UNLESS YOU ARE SELF-CONFIDENT, SELF-DIRECTED, SELF-SELECTED, PLEASE ABSTAIN.
-- Timothy Leary, Ph.D.

think about that ...
          One dream could tell a life time stroy
mandelbrot

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 18, 2005 06:33
Quote:

ACID IS NOT FOR EVERY BRAIN .... ONLY THE HEALTHY, HAPPY, WHOLESOME, HANDSOME, HOPEFUL, HUMOROUS, HIGH-VELOCITY SHOULD SEEK THESE EXPERIENCES. THIS ELITISM IS TOTALLY SELF-DETERMINED. UNLESS YOU ARE SELF-CONFIDENT, SELF-DIRECTED, SELF-SELECTED, PLEASE ABSTAIN.
-- Timothy Leary, Ph.D.

true words...but for many it is hard to admit they are not 'elite'... or they know they are not, but are hoping for the better, or know that this is the true way for them and therefore keep challenging themselves.
God, if 'they' are so happy and handsome, why do they need drugs anyway? (just being jealous )
dreamcaster
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Apr 18, 2005 19:05
dont forget that he is talking about the brain...           One dream could tell a life time stroy
Babube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 18, 2005 20:55
"I think of going to the grave without having a psychedelic experience, like going to the grave without having sex. It means that you never figured out what it was all about..." Terence McKenna

and i couldn´t agree more...

Diferent states of consciousness when using (moderately) psychedelic substances, are a good complement for everyone who claims to be "inside" this counter-culture, the psychedelic culture, cause they give us a new awareness nd awaken us to our natural nd most human side, nowadays sooooo repressed.
You just need to have an healthy mind...

Those of you who deny this are merely "Agent Smith´s", a product of contemporary and moralist societies, nd you´re constantly trying to balance them.

maybe i´ve gone too far, but... i like to share my thoughts
Mushi

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 18, 2005 22:09
Lsd, magic mushrooms, mescaline, peyote, ayhussca, dmt, dipt, 5meoamt, dpt and foxy

they r all good
so take them whenever u feel to
u can control ur expereince yah so whats the aim of ur trip
trip ur nuts out ur mind

once u take one of these the party u will infront of u even there wasn't any lol
for me u don't need just rave with psys
psy without raves r good as well
so trip whenever u feel to lol
or u only trip to dance hahahaha
trip whenever u want to people
Thanatos

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 19, 2005 20:48
hah,i'm da newcomer here...but i must say..that..drugs r really bad things...
n if u really like music thatu r playing n listening..u have no need 2 use drugs...
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 20, 2005 05:50
"Having never done drugs I can say that they have nothing to offer. Now get off my property before I loose control and KILL YOU! Die hippie drug user!"
drugs are bad mmmkay?          We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Apr 20, 2005 08:28
How has this very interesting thread degenerated into one-liner drugs-are-great vs. drurgs-are-shit discussion?

Whatever drugs are, they're sure too serious a thing to discuss in one-liners- please go discuss them in the places that deal with them.

Locked...           ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - raving without drugs?
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance