Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - raving without drugs?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

raving without drugs?

mandelbrot

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 30, 2005 07:57
It's interesting that according to posts here, there are so many people who actually do not need anything to fully enjoy the music and dance, since when I am at a party I sometimes feel disadvantaged because I am usually the onloy one who is sober:) And sometimes I feel that I miss something out.. Maybe in future I'll try some things, since I want to stay open to any new experiences. However, I enjoy the music sooo much that I can dance for 9 hrs like crazy, and can't stop smiling, and music and setting is enough to make me feel really good. And where all this energy comes from? Regularly I am not a very energetic person.
I wonder what happens if you are on something... I am worried that if I try some stuff I will not enjoy it as much afterwords when I am sober...Did anyone partied for a long time sober, and then tried to do it with drugs? Did it become an important thing for you afterwords?
sorceress
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Mar 30, 2005 08:09
Quote:
I am worried that if I try some stuff I will not enjoy it as much afterwords when I am sober...Did anyone partied for a long time sober, and then tried to do it with drugs? Did it become an important thing for you afterwords?

very very well said...

i had the same fear but got over it.

its beautiful when u reach those levels with out any foriegn substance inside your body... u recognise them as u have seen them before(the states/Levels) while u were on substances or were meditating.

its more ecstatic then anything else.

Dont thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously use your intelligence
---------------------------------------------
Protons and Proteins
australianchilam

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 30, 2005 09:27
wow i am really amazed at the no of people doingit without drugs.I am so happy for all of u.keep tripping.
more light on the chakras.I am not really an expert on them but what i understand is they are many of them 7 major one and loads of minor ones.& major ones include shasrara(at the top of head),third eye chakra,throat chakra ,heart chakra,there is one above and one below ur navel and then there is muladhar.
then there are chakras in ur hands....the ones used to help clean ur body in reiki.
thanks for all the compliments guys.makes me feel like writing more about it.I am going to have a party in manali no drugs in may june.so lets see.Its just going to be pure energy no external agents excpet music .
the sorceress says is right.just keep going on man by sunrise ur entire body is open ur like flowing with the music ur emotions.Ur like caught in an energry whirlpool.it keeps u going.ur mind goes kinda numb.i remeber once while i had a craving for a joint.i smoked it and like nothing happened coz i wa already so high without any drugs.so that was like a revelation for me.
it just like u know u sometimes get so high and u cannot get any further high.that was exactly happened to me.
music and dance is enufffff....u can trip ur asssss offfff...
so people try it more...built it up....if u feel like craving go for it dont resist....but keep building ur natural energy and one day u will realise that u dont need it...
all u guys who dance without drugs respct to u keep moving.we can make it happen.and do let me know if there are parties with no drugs happening i would love to be there.
darkiller
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Mar 30, 2005 14:40
I belive that everything has its time and place and most important amount and frequency.
every drug has its "natural habitat", and the thin difrence between use and abuse, as I belive strongly in free will, i have no problem with raving with drugs, but i do think its imapropriate not to make it as a freqent habite, by that pattorn one becomes small minded while ignoring these "subtances" risks, which is not a responseble behaviour.
I also belive that most of us ravers used drugs in the past and by looking back you can say it was just a faze, or you tried some and had enough, or you use it very seldom, then its not a question of "raving without drugs"- as a unick ability you have to obtain,(you get to be in lots of parties with no drugs at all and you dont have to take drugs in every single party), just stay sober and common sensed, and in the right amount almost everything is "harmless".
you dont need to be so firmnessed in your restrictions but not too loose with your permits
thats all

Bumrah

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 30, 2005 15:41
ive personaly never done drugs...this is due to a medical condition but im not put off by it..
i have never felt the need for drugs at psy-parties, although i am sure it does intensify the experience etc but hey if i cant do it and i enjoy it the way it is..no need for regret
darkiller
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 30, 2005 16:24
@ bumrah

hehehe you never felt the need for drugs cause you never tried it
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Mar 30, 2005 17:39
Already raved with and without, had great and bad experieneces while drugged up. and without I suppose I had good, ok but sometime I feel like it is shit boring cuz the party itself isnt good, and then I contemplate in taking drugs to see if it will get better, but I always pussy out cuz I know it is going to be great while drugged up but while in a downer I will know for a fact that it was a shit party and I only had fun cuz of the drug and that is pretty lame.           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 30, 2005 20:07
there is nothing "artificial" about drugs
this topic is useless, some people like dancing with drugs, some people like dancing without them, cant we all just get along           We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Mar 30, 2005 21:46
We do all get along. Ozzie here was trying to use examples by other users to show that it is possible and a helluva lot of fun to dance without drugs. Doesn't mean he/she is trying to convert everyone to be sober all the time. Just try it.           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Mar 30, 2005 23:04
Quote:

On 2005-03-30 21:46, furthur wrote:
We do all get along. Ozzie here was trying to use examples by other users to show that it is possible and a helluva lot of fun to dance without drugs. Doesn't mean he/she is trying to convert everyone to be sober all the time. Just try it.

a few beers never hurt anyone           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Mar 31, 2005 07:33
dancing withouth drugs is real healing,personaly after 12 years drugraving the last one year started partying only with alcohol or a joint and noticed my self more clean and more clear full of energy reaching high levels.
meditation helps ,kundalini could replace any drug substance and conciousnes level distance.

Australianchilam is right but for us who started with drugs is difficult to bring ballance in level states from past till present nowdays.never to late!
drugs now? only in the right place, right time, right dose, right drug ,with right person!           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
darkiller
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 31, 2005 11:08
@ further- you meen
JUST TRY IT
Harmony

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 31, 2005 12:25
Quote:

On 2005-03-30 20:07, Liquid-Vision wrote:
there is nothing "artificial" about drugs

Especially not things like lsd, completely natural effect it has on you.

Drugs produce an artificial world. Understand this and use them more responsibly and you will find you have more appreciation. Sadly, there is a world outside of drugs and one day we all have to wake up and realise that a joint isn't going to get us out of debt....

I dunno; my opinion
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Mar 31, 2005 15:51
Quote:

On 2005-03-29 14:37, Redlink wrote:
music is the drug!
the most powerfull one! :biggrin:

100% with you .. i test a looot ;o), and finally go out of all chemicals .. but i cannot go out of psy-music !!!! that's the strongest and the most addictive drug i discover till now in my life !!
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Mar 31, 2005 15:55
Quote:

hehehe you never felt the need for drugs cause you never tried it :P

i agree that trancing on drug is a fucking crazy experience....
and for many: it's a good help to understand how to go IN THE MUSIC for the 1st time,
but as soon as you've got the declic: no need anymore
believe me: trancing only with music is a fucking powerfull experience...
it maybe align your schakra.. maybe not .. but for sure: it's full you of energy for one week minimum !!! yes trancing is actually a really healty hobby ;o)
i say trancing: not dancing!!!!
so i return your question: did you ever reach on time a real trance state with only music as stimulator ?? ;o)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - raving without drugs?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance