First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

trance and sex

ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Feb 4, 2004 01:32
i was having this argument with a friend the other day and i thought it might be of interest. Do you think that psytrance is sexual? Do you think that trance parties are a healthy outlet for sexual energy? (Stomp, stomp, stomp. . .boom boom boom etc) androgynous? do you think that ppl stomp away their sexual energy in which case it could be unhealthy?

wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the issue!! thanks           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Feb 4, 2004 02:29
not in the least..           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
FluoSamsara (Oxygen)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  84
Posted : Feb 4, 2004 03:48
stomp away their sexual energy??!?!

Lollll!!! Nice one!

ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 4, 2004 04:34
hey thats what i said. . .a friend of mine was furiously arguing how trance has killed her sex drive and i thought that was incredibly saddd. hmmm could be what she ingests at parties????           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
FluoSamsara (Oxygen)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  84
Posted : Feb 4, 2004 05:16
Quote:

On 2004-02-04 04:34, ZeRo wrote:

hmmm could be what she ingests at parties????

hehe, seems much more possible....
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Feb 4, 2004 11:14
Quote:

On 2004-02-04 04:34, ZeRo wrote:
hey thats what i said. . .a friend of mine was furiously arguing how trance has killed her sex drive and i thought that was incredibly saddd.

Were you perhaps trying to get down with her at the moment and she used that preposterous line as an excuse?

hehe.. sorry, couldn't help it.
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Feb 4, 2004 11:25
it is like trying to have sex while being drunk...it is hard...i don´t think our brain goes in that direction when it is "out".
but i would lie and anyother who comes here, that of course sometimes there are certain aspects, that us as a human being can´t resist...the freak ladies are so tasty...(like the mushrooms..)           ...
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 4, 2004 11:36
"Were you perhaps trying to get down with her at the moment and she used that preposterous line as an excuse? "

good one dima man , but i said friend not girlfriend, now stop telling us about your insecurities.

didnt mean this thred to go this way meant it as a discussion about ppl in general. . .i probbly deserved that though!!
          ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
billy ambulance
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Feb 4, 2004 11:52
well maybe its the drugs that kill her sex drive?           check out! www.soundclick.com/spasm
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Feb 4, 2004 11:57
oh man.. i can barely control myself on the dancefloor, some kind of psycho-sexual frenzy takes hold of me every time i hear a kick drum and a 303... not!           >>love will tear us apart...<<
akire

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 4, 2004 12:08
In my opinion it would depend on the music. If it is aimed at the base chackra then perhaps some form of sexual tantilation does take place in the form of very hip-py/belly type dance.
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 4, 2004 12:09
so its not sexual at all?. . .hmmm i always thought that trance parties had a certain collossal emotional value to them that can be compared to sex. and that there was some sort of connection there. sometimes i think that the crazy energy that ppl can have over a party is related to his/her sexuality in some way. disagree?           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
akire

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 4, 2004 12:45
Generally yes I don't think it is sexual. But sex does happen at parties, and seeing it does not happen on the dance floor but got more to do with the enviroment. Who has ever let up on an opportunity of wild sex in nature!
Avishay
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Feb 4, 2004 12:54
i dont make sex over 134 b.p.m. it hurts me.
karnaf
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  60
Posted : Feb 4, 2004 13:48
Quote:

On 2004-02-04 12:54, Avishay wrote:
i dont make sex over 134 b.p.m. it hurts me.

ROFL

Now, if I think about Trance and sex, well, everything goes along with trance, everything goes along with sex, so why not together?? but I really can't think of a connection between full-on / tech trance and sex. the music is too fast and too agressive IMHO, or maybe it's just me? Proggy, downbeat, easy-psy can all go so well with sex......

As for party vibes, well, the sexual vibe is there for sure!!! come on, how many of you can say they never had a sexual in nature hallucination in a party? It is not a house party, where the hormones are practically streaming on the floor but the sexual vibe is soooooo there.

Go out there and reproduce!!!

Please REMOVE my cellphone number from any SMS spam list you may have. Thanks.

http://www.savetherhino.org
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - trance and sex

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance