First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

trance and sex

nobody_3
Inactive User

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Feb 6, 2004 22:20
LOL Colin ...well there are those "freaks" out there with masochistic tendancies.... auch
Kaos Techno

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 7, 2004 21:50
SEX & TRANCE yes, nut not in the public...(also requires some stimulanses)
medir
Inactive User

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Feb 8, 2004 11:54
...skazi all the time...sexy skazi...

experiment !
make it your motto day and night.
experiment,
and it will lead you to the light.
the apple on the top of the tree
is never too high to achieve,
so take an example from eve...
experiment !
juice
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Mar 17, 2004 15:45
there is no place out here where i canm have good combination of sex n trance......as i love both of them           Studies indicate that listening to music is good for digestion.
Barmalei
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Mar 17, 2004 20:23
Get a girl, put some GOA, and let it go ...           Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
binary_me

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 18, 2004 04:00
but it could be used in opp. way tho...using trance to relieve exsessive sexual energy .......by stomping ...on the floor..           I'm tripping on this KILLER drug these days -HOOCH.....
PlayN_n_A_b1acK_h0L3

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 18, 2004 07:15
heh, depends on the trance. if its more melodic trance then, i might be able to deal with it while having sex. but all in all whether its trance or Bob Dylan, i oddly enough like a fan on medium speed in the background than any music at all.

when at a party, after dancing for 4 hours-6hours straight, i'm a bit tired, too tired to have sex...same goes with when i work out....i think its not that it takes away the sexual energy, i just think it takes energy away over all. but thats just me and i have asthma, so my view on that can be different.

what kind of argument is this anyways ? lol
SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Apr 3, 2004 17:40
Trance and Sex? Huuuum.... let me seeeee... Just go to Brazil and you wont have any more questions....
Any bpm gous with sex there           I don't know, but I've been told, if you keep on dancing you won't grow old.
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Apr 4, 2004 03:43
so the new son kite release -on air -single and remixes.....

perfect for the deed. trust me. just skip the deedrah track.           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
Borris
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Apr 5, 2004 00:36
well, my reply would be illegal since it would discuss the narcotic prefferences of the trance-head so I'll just shut up.

but only one comment, notice how much sex emphasis there is in the house scene.           Kinetic Honda GmbH, Worldwide Supliers of Quality noise.
Progression Sessions of the 3rd Empire!
Satlanny

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 5, 2004 08:25
when i'm at a trance party i am totally ingulfed by the music and the vibes. i don't care about girls or anything of the sort. but after the party there is nothing better than coming home and just having a good hour of sex before you shower (or in the shower) and then off to sleep...
furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Apr 5, 2004 21:03
Kooler - Freefall is extremely sexy           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Apr 5, 2004 22:13
@Zero: I think your friend is confusing energy with sexual energy - I know that going to trance parties leaves me without any energy at the end - I am so tried by the end of these things that forget sex, I find breathing a chore. Is she sure she doesnt just mean that shes is simply too tired to have sex rather than her loosing any urge to have sex ever. I am sure that on the days she does not go to trance parties she is fine - and thats cause she is not as tired as on days she stomps.
Mechanic

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 6, 2004 19:07
Sexual vibe in psy-trance? Quite to the contrary! Psy-trance (like most rave-related culture) is pretty asexual I think. People just get high and dance and sex isn't really part of the equation that much..

Industrial parties (gothic/EBM stuff) on the other hand, are much more sexual.. lots more bumping and grinding and snogging and groping and naughty things going on in the toilets (other than doing drugs....)

Even house music is "sexier" than psy-trance, and i think it's a shame.. I've only hoped for a bit more "sex" in the "sex drugs & psytrance" and a bit less "drugs" and then it'd be perfect
thepixiprincess

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 8, 2004 04:37
hmm...

trance + sex = transexual?!           *meep*
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - trance and sex
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance