Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Vibrasphere in Los Angeles, Friday Sept. 14th 2007

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Vibrasphere in Los Angeles, Friday Sept. 14th 2007

Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 04:42
Vibrasphere Los Angeles, Friday, Sept. 14th

Not too many times you get the opportunity to hear Vibrasphere play live, and when we heard that Rickard was going to be in California during that date, we couldn’t resist!!

So as a result….

TerraKroma is ready to share an “Electro Oyster” experience for all yall that wanna join in on some progressive minimal grooves, with Vibrasphere and also with some of California’s more preferable progressive DJ’s.

(Live Set)

Vibrasphere (Tribal Vision Records)

(Dj sets)

Treavor (moon tribe)(www.desertdwellers.org)
Spyros (psytribe)
Brian Rae (Green Sector)
Earth Bag ( TerraKroma)
Armando (TerraKroma)

VIBRASPHERE (Tribal Vision Records)
Legendary Trance act, Vibrasphere has been providing beautiful psychedelic sounds for a long while now with over 100 released productions to their name and gigs in all over the world, they are without a doubt and fo shizzly one of the most respected trance acts period! Never staying with the same sound, Vibrasphere has always brilliantly shown the ability to change their styles from album to album. Early releases “Echo” (2001) on legendary label ‘Spiral Trax’ one of my all time favorites and “Lime Structure” (2003) on ‘Digital Structures’ further established themselves as truly one of the top progressive trance acts. Their 3rd Album, “Archipelago” (also on Digital Structures) was regarded as one of the best releases of 2006, along with one of my favorite tracks of 2006 “floating free”. Now they have blessed us yet again in 2007 with their 4th full length studio album, “Exploring the Tributaries” this time on Tribal Vision Records. Showcasing once again a different side of the duo’s productions, “Exploring the Tributaries” . Not an album to be missed by all you proggy electro minimal lovers.

Los Angeles, California
Friday, September 14th 10pm-8am

Location to be announced later.

Visit http://tribes.tribe.net/terrakroma
http://www.vibrasphere.com

Bringing back the Love!!

"On the path of spirituality, one ventures to vanquish one’s own faults rather than to judge others"
armando

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 07:05
feeling the love!!!!! thnx for bringing it back.
it sure is going to be flavory as an electric oyster icecream,,,,,,
viva la progressive.
mangolino

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 07:10
see ya in the stars,,,,,its going to be great. bless
Mr Liu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 21:38
Looks good guys!
Havana

Posted : Aug 19, 2007 04:45
should be great....making my drive shorter! Plus I love the crew in los angeles....
Andrew Terrakroma
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 19, 2007 05:48
It's about time. It's been a while since I've seen a good progressive act come through LA. Rally the troopers and let's go....
Namaha Recs
Namaha Recs

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 19, 2007 16:36
yeahh goood stuff! glad this one's happening! my best wishes to the organizers, see you at the party!

bOm bOm!

Abhi           xOo<Namaha Recs>oOxOo<Quantum Frog>oOx
www.namaharecords.com | www.quantumfrog.com
~* SURYA NAMAHA 2 *~
Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 19, 2007 17:26
Quote:

On 2007-08-19 05:48, Monobeat Records wrote:
It's about time. It's been a while since I've seen a good progressive act come through LA. Rally the troopers and let's go....

well there was the sensient party at the mojave that psytribe brought us.... but vibrasphere's gonna be a really nice treat

For presale tickets for $15 visit us at http://www.terrakroma.com and sign the guestbook

"On the path of spirituality, one ventures to vanquish one’s own faults rather than to judge others"
kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 02:48
electro oyster! *slurp*
jds

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 23, 2007 20:43
Guestbook signed. Really looking forward to this.

How's the guestbook thing work anyway? (didn't include email in guestbook signing as it gets displayed and I don't want to get spammed by trollbots)

Great looking gathering, good luck with all the preparations!
konflux
Konflux

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 24, 2007 21:19
Vibrasphere in Los Angeles, ey. I wish my old roommate and trance guru jr. Grisha was still around for this happening. I remember a couple of years ago we talked about how it'd be cool to see Vibrasphere in this area. And lookie here, we get a great volume of amazing artists all year long, all over California.
A lot of us thought and said it before, I wish I could be at several places at the same time.

Good luck with the party, guys! The line-up is stellar, it's going to be a classy event.

myspace.com/konfluxpsy | www.konfluxmusic.net | PsyTribe | Phar Psyde Recs. | Logical Light Recs.

For CD releases:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/search.asp?search_str=konflux
Andrew Terrakroma
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 01:00
"A lot of us thought and said it before, I wish I could be at several places at the same time. " <-----

You can Vasili. It just takes a lot of perseverence, discipline, years and years of fasting and meditation..... or just LOTS of psychedelics...

Samtabul

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 01:00
Nice to see more promoters with energy out here...

Good luck ..

IF U SEE IT U WILL MAKE IT
Electrophile*

Posted : Aug 28, 2007 05:27
I'm curious as to why it is only Rickhard and not both Rickhard and Robert. I think I heard Robert has a fear of flying. Can anyone clear this up for me?

I can't wait for this! I have been waiting to see Vibrasphere for years now!
Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 29, 2007 17:59
electrophile

ya it is true, he is deathly afraid of flying, he hasn't flown for about 5 years now.

venue will be posted soon            "On the path of spirituality, one ventures to vanquish one’s own faults rather than to judge others"
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Vibrasphere in Los Angeles, Friday Sept. 14th 2007

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance