Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VIBE TRIBE - MELODRAMA (Utopia Records 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VIBE TRIBE - MELODRAMA (Utopia Records 2004)

Coomzy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Dec 6, 2004 01:32
Quote:

On 2004-12-06 00:59, Surrender wrote:
i dont know about this one... i tried to listen to it, but i found the main synth irritating. the build is also not exactly my idea of good full on. most of the melodies are very good, its just that they are all in that one synth that i dont like. it reminds me of somethings from infected but not even close in the percussion department and tricks/tweaks. nothing innovative i think on this cd.. same bassline structure to each track.
nothing special in my opinion, im with duyoush.

My thoughts exactly.

Too much noise and not enough groove, every track sounds the same and gets annoying after a while. Too much repetition. Another same old same old release. Nice production, good melodies but nothing new.

Clovesmoke

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 6, 2004 02:33
Main point i want to make accross is that if you dont think you will like this album and for those of you that have not heard it yet, atleast give these 4 tracks a try... "Melodrama" "Frog N Roll" "Rearranged" "Vinyla Sky". I havent got tired of these one's at all yet!
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Dec 6, 2004 12:01
A very good debut album. 8.5/10. If you like MELODIC trance then this is for you.           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 6, 2004 12:42
i have a big problem with everything that sounds like eurodance... and i don't like this album sorry ...
AhmedTaburov
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Dec 8, 2004 12:55
I heard this album on the Kmasutrance show (Radio Darom).Overall a good(9/10) album mostly because of the MELODIES!!!But I liked the original Albert Balbert better...
          ===>
chemical_drive
Chemical Drive

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Dec 8, 2004 14:24
helo vibers !!!
i wish you all the best with the new album!
im sure that you gonna blust the all dancefloor araund the globe!
amazing album for my opinion.
cheers......
c.drive(ronen)
Boohna

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 8, 2004 15:02
Yo!

Killa album for sure;) Vibe Tribe rockss, it's a unique style hahha;)

Albert Balbert Album Version yaaaa

Keep on going this way VT!!

Hugs
Steve
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Dec 8, 2004 15:24
i have a big problem with everything that sounds like eurodance
I'm realy sorry about that
But it seems like many of us have the same problem with different kinds of music. I think
it depends on your age and the music that you liked before the trance striked you...
Somebody used to hard guitar riffs of hardcore metal, other people came in from techno & house and from year to year there are many people who was tranced at once without preparations.
And nowaday I watch as our music make in layers in the spectrum from "pitch-dark and gloomy madness" to "easy-groovy dancefloor childlike
glee".
My intimate friend very educated music lover cannot take some special kind synthsounds (as Surrender or Side-A) and well-disposed to hard sound, guitars and twisted tones. He is younger then me and when he was listening to heavy groups I have turned to
sinthy side of world music. As a result when we heard the trance first time he wanted to continue his "heavy" expirience and I was already tired of it and fond of electronic music (as trip-hop, downtempo etc.)
In general our "trance tastes" are the same but in some cases he tell me about "cheesness" of some tracks and I point at "chaotic and discord" sounding of others.
And I will say that Vibe Tribe - Melodrama is real red rag for unsealing such differences in our minds becuse it is great as music itself but it released in the very specific way.           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Clovesmoke

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 10, 2004 05:05
Where are all the people from the promo thread? You all wanted it, now talk about it.
rippa
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Dec 10, 2004 18:20
i can say that i realy liked the cd altough some pepole are right about too much noise but the melodies kicks it all very special stuff works great in the dance floors smashing all the way up my favs. are rearranged vinyls sky and melodrama.           I'm The Superviz'a Can I Get The Taxi Numbah?!
raider

Offtopic posts:  2
Posted: Dec 12, 2004
Vibe Tribe = Beat Hackers + 10% = Infected Mushroom - 50%
Dark_Dork

Offtopic posts:  3
Posted: Dec 12, 2004
E = Mc^2
eXxor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Dec 15, 2004 19:04
heya, well my opinion on the album is:

the album has great production and quality BUT! all the tracks are the SAME.
same building, same bassline, all the track reapet it self (after you hear the first 1, 2 minutes you know the whole track).

totally.. some originality would help and i'm sure that if they'll make each track something else they'll be much better.
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Dec 15, 2004 20:50
http://www.isratrance.com/www/reviews/show_review_details.php?show=696

My (very long) review.
PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Dec 17, 2004 10:22
An album for those who like commercial Tiesto dance. I think it is called Nitzonot or something in Israel. My little review is out on:

http://www.trance.net
          CHILL TRIBE
CTRCD01 QUALITY RELAXATION
CTRCD02 RELAXED JOURNEYS
CTRCD03 EAR PLEASURE
CTRCD04 WOMBATMUSIC - Shameful Silence
CTRCD05 POLYPLOID - Grow Your Own
CTRCD06 IAN ION - Gringo Locomotion
CTRCD07 SUNKINGS - Before We Die
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VIBE TRIBE - MELODRAMA (Utopia Records 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance