Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VIBE TRIBE - MELODRAMA (Utopia Records 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VIBE TRIBE - MELODRAMA (Utopia Records 2004)

Vibe Tribe
Vibe Tribe

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Dec 2, 2004 00:31
hi tnx for the good words! glade that some ppl liked it.

any way, about the samples, they are from some old ducomentry movie about lsd etc..etc..

and yes infected used this sample also.           www.myspace.com/vibetribestudio
Silent Scream
Silent Scream

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Dec 2, 2004 01:10
Melodrama, Bass Ratz and Vinyla Sky are my favorites
emotional melodic music.
          www.myspace.com/silentscreamuzic]
www.myspace.com/tacticrec[/b]
Sahil
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Dec 2, 2004 02:54
Excellleeeennttt album.... from one of my fav mornign artist
I have always loved their music right from the time they made american pussy...by far these guys the most abt of emotion any artist can bring out in their music.

My fav from the album definatly would be Stringadelic....man when these guys want to throw out some emotion they can do it even with the best track till date by these guys for me

albert ballbet...is another one i have liked for quite a while now and the album version just made it better with the longer main break added to it.

funky is another one i really like specially the main break is excellent

just love the way these guys punch in the power with those hard and short hit to the bassline.

Adhish just makes u wanna sit back and
Every track on this album will work wonder on the floor and i can only imagine how many partys it will be played on from now on.... gonna be a part of every good morning set for sure

Keep up the good work guys and keep bombing us with stuff intense stuff
kakha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 2, 2004 02:57
booooom!
suuuuper!
this one for sure is one of best cds and can take the title -best of year.
the hole cd is wonderfull and full of melodic tunes, great sound and pumping bass.
vinyla sky is great trek ,but think everybody agrees that REARRANGED(trk 6) is the best one in this cd ,and gona be a hit on dancefloors.
really a must have cd for everyone.
SPASIBA REBIATA
thanks Vibe-tribe

keep on raving.
Sputer
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  315
Posted : Dec 2, 2004 07:36
i like Funky & Adish           ..."Be yourself, let your conscience guide you...
Follow your heart, not the people around you"
shiv-e
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Dec 2, 2004 17:01
the vocals are from the documentary 'getting high : the history of lsd' from the history channel.
ive used the sample "bursting with life, bursting with color" in my track - avatar.. dint know it was previously used..
abt the album : one word - INCREDIBLE!!
melodic to the max!!!
super work stas and elmar!
looking forward to more releases soon..
keep it up and hoping to hear u in india sometime soon
boom!           Audialize - Starship Earth (TERCD003) Worldwide Release on 20th October, 2006!
VA - POWER (TERCD004) to follow soon after!
Stay Tuned for the Madness in store...!
bully aka (raveoholic)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Dec 3, 2004 00:37
Super album , great melodic work here by these big upcoming artists...

A little similar the stuff but really good specially stringadelic, melodrama, funky.. frog n roll..

waiting for more stuff, maybe more power and psychedelic...

keep rocking and congratulations           Music is my Drug
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Dec 3, 2004 16:17
need help plz.
i have been waitin for this album for like 2 mths. now
but suddenly it has disappered from da commin soon section of psyshop.
so where can i get a copy??
Atomic_Future
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Dec 3, 2004 19:28

Wait till monday, when it will be released

Vibe Tribe
Vibe Tribe

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Dec 3, 2004 19:57
on trance shop           www.myspace.com/vibetribestudio
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Dec 4, 2004 09:34
Normaly im not into full on but vibe tribe is simply love
this is one of the best albums i have ever heard (in the full on that is)
the melodies are absolutly beautyfull feelt with so much emotions and enrtgi when i hear it and that it reminds me of the past years festivals when the sun was rising with all the wonderfull people around me

hope too see them/you here in denmark soon

my farvorits are Vinyla Sky & Rearranged

ps.just wished that ecstasy of the revalations and the shakawkaw mix had been on it too but what th f..you cant get it all

thx for this great album:D
          www.myspace.com/trollatcrackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/crackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/cwmdeco
Utopia Records
Utopia Records

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Dec 4, 2004 22:24
Hi,
The album will be out this monday 6/12
at: www.trance-shop.com
Enjoy.           

.:: www.Utopia-Records.com ::.
moondancer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Dec 5, 2004 14:40
1. Vinyla sky
2. Spun
3. Funky
4. Albert Balbert (Album version)
5. Melodrama
6. Rearranged
7. Stringadelic
8. Frog N Roll
9. Bass Ratz
10. Adish

2004 has been an interesting year for psytrance... other than the continuation of past trends (full-on, progressive/ minimal,...) we have also witnessed more rare occurances like the comeback of oldschool ( Ypsilon 5, Filteria ) and the creation of yet some new sub-genres. They don't yet have an "official name" but I call the first "epic psy" ( Misted Muppet, Synsun ) because of the melodic parts that remind of what is described as "epic" in black metal and the second which I call "NES psy" because the melody structures reminds me that of old 80s NES games. Lani - Our Way to the Sun was the first one in that "genre" and now comes this: Vibe Tribe - Melodrama .

So if full-on is described by many as "cheese" then I guess that this should be called "super-cheese"... But I should also warn you that for me "cheese" isn't necesarily a BAD thing, after all, old AP and Yahel were also described as "cheese" in their time and I liked them

For me, track by track description is a little pointless... all the tracks sound alike: EXTREMELY cheesy melodies all over, although I found it sounded more "serious" than Lani . This stuff could work well if you played one or 2 tracks in a morning set, and is also a bliss to listen to in your car CD-player when returning home from the party, or simply for lying around your garden in summer...

Conclusion: so it seems that Lani gave birth to a new genre: "ultra-cheesy psy" or "NES psy"... now it is followed by this. Personally I find this a bit more "serious" than Lani (and thus better). It might not be to the like of everyone but it IS nice to listen to for a change. I also should say that this kind of cheese is different from "full-on cheese" so if you're tired of "the full-on sound", that doesn't necesarily mean that you won't like this.
Rating is hard because it's really a matter of context: 9/10 when listening in a car coming home from a psy party, 6/10 when listening to at night...
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Dec 5, 2004 15:35
boring fullon like alot of other new israeli full on artsits...

nothing special....

cheers           "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Dec 6, 2004 00:59
i dont know about this one... i tried to listen to it, but i found the main synth irritating. the build is also not exactly my idea of good full on. most of the melodies are very good, its just that they are all in that one synth that i dont like. it reminds me of somethings from infected but not even close in the percussion department and tricks/tweaks. nothing innovative i think on this cd.. same bassline structure to each track.
nothing special in my opinion, im with duyoush.
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VIBE TRIBE - MELODRAMA (Utopia Records 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance