Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Various Artists - Lime Light 2 (Tribal Vision Records, August 2006)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Various Artists - Lime Light 2 (Tribal Vision Records, August 2006)

pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Aug 24, 2006 18:29
Artist: Various
Title: Lime Light 2
Label: Tribal Vision Records
Format: CD (jewelcase with 10-page fold out inlay)
Released: August, 2006
Cover: http://217.160.138.169/pic_b/tvr1cd010_b.jpg

Review:

When the compilation "Lime Light" was released last summer, it was only the 2nd release from the Czech label Tribal Vision, and with it's success it helped pave the way for what is now one of the leading labels in the progressive scene. The predecessor, "Lime Light 2", has just hit the market, and like the first edition it contains Tribal Visions trademark mix of progressive house and progressive trance which has made the label so popular. Let's take a closer look.

01. Roman Rai - Inspiration [127 BPM]
The Czech Roman Rai (or just Rai, as he was called on his first releases) is by now a name a lot associate with Tribal Vision Records, with features on almost a handful of the labels releases so far, and an upcoming album on the way. "Inspiration" is a more or less typical Rai-tune - delicate progressive house with very pleasant grooves. Certainly not what you would call peak time material, but charming and positive music for warming up or calming down.

02. Fitalic - Manufactured Miracles [130 BPM]
Fitalic from Holland is a very well-respected name on the progressive house scene with releases on top players like Vapour, Bedrock and Sprout, and he's up next with a teaser for his upcoming album to be released on Tribal Vision Records. "Manufactured Miracles" is trademark Fitalic-stuff with bouncy, upbeat grooves and a mix of deep, subtle themes and more commercially-acceptable female voice-samples. Massive daytime tune.

03. Ryan Halifax - Give & Get [130 BPM]
From Germany comes the Plusquam-regular Ryan Halifax. I personally have mixed feelings about his music, and often it's either hit or miss - "Give & Get" is one of his better tracks in my opinion though, with a very metallic progressive house sound incorporating retro house-sounds, a solid groove and a bit of trancy outdoor atmosphere. One of his better track, but compared to the rest of the compilation, it doesn't really grab me.

04. Tegma - 50.000 Watts [132 BPM]
The Swedish duo Tegma recently released their 3rd full-length album on Tribal Vision, and so far it's been quite a success. "50.000 Watts" is a continuation of their new tribal sound, although not with the world-music theme from the album - basically it's more straightforward funky, tribal psychedelic fun and the easily recognisable "50.000 watts of funky house" voice-sample will definitely cause a few grins on dancefloors here and there.

05. Sonify - Groove Seductive [133 BPM]
Andy Yokavlev from Israel is becoming quite a household name on the psychedelic scene with the projects ProSect, Sound Field, ICO and Sonify, and "Groove Seductive" is one of my personal favourites from his housier, more groove-oriented Sonify-project. Running for almost 10 minutes it has lots of twists'n'turns along the way, and the sound is quite special - think big-room progressive house, a hint of acoustic guitars, a tiny bit of Israeli melodies and a trendy electro-groove and you're pretty much there.

06. Greed vs. Sonic Cube - Divine [127 BPM]
Up next is the Greed and Sonic Cube collaboration "Divine", also featured on the latest Greed and Sonic Cube single. This is the Dub mix, which I find slightly better than the Vocal version and it's a pretty good tune overall. It doesn't really surprise in any way, but does a good job capturing the popular electro-progressive-house sound and it definitely works wonders on the floor.

07. Brisker & Magitman - Strike Back [130 BPM]
The Israeli Brisker & Magitman is definitely an act to look out for. They've had some success with their full on sideproject Elec3, but lately their self-titled progressive house project Brisker & Magitman has caused quite a stir in progressive circles, resulting in releases on labels like Baroque, Method and SOG to name a few. "Strike Back" is unfortunately not what I would categorize as among their stronger tunes though - it has a delicious pumping groove, but generally I found it a bit stuck in the same loop. Ok overall, but pales in comparison with some of their other recent releases.

08. Solead - Lay Down [130 BPM]
Solead is another psytrance sideproject who's enjoying success in progressive house circles at the moment, and with involvement in projects like Motion,Tetraktys and Triptych Charles and Vincent probably doesn't need any introduction. "Lay Down" is by far one of their best tracks I've heard so far - it has a quite lazy but very addictive groove, incorporate a bit of rock and electro, and the U2-samples are such a nice touch. A tune to remember.

09. Vibrasphere - Floating Free [134 BPM]
Last but not least is one of my absolute favourite projects, the trance-maestros Vibrasphere, who recently released their 3rd album "Archipelago". "Floating Free" is another stand-out tune from the Swedish duo - it's less full on than some of the material on the new album, with a funkier low end but of course still with the epic trancy Vibrasphere trademark sounds and atmosphere. Great track, and if it hadn't been for the slightly over the top male vocals, I would consider it one of their very finest tracks to date.

Bottom line:

It's remarkable to see a relatively new label like Tribal Vision Records have such a high mark when it comes to releasing quality music. "Lime Light 2" is yet another good release from the Czech label, and although it doesn't supply us with anything really groundbreaking or original, it's a good indicator of the progressive scene of today: progressive house and progressive trance with a bit of electro thrown in for good measure.

If you have liked any of Tribal Vision Records' releases so far, pick up "Lime Light 2" as well.

Favourites:

1, 2, 4, 5, 8 (!), 9 (!)

Verdict:

8/10

Link:

Tribal Vision Records: http://www.tribalvision.cz           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Glen.C (Iboga Rec)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Aug 24, 2006 18:43
another great job by slater and the team. I've been spinning a few numbers and they have got great reactions on the dance floor!

my favs...
Rai - Inspiration
Greed vs. Sonic Cube - Divine
Solead - Lay Down

but there isn't really a 'bad' tune hear. Go get it!
          http://www.facebook.com/GlenC.IbogaRecords
http://www.myspace.com/gleniboga
www.iboga-records.dk
Spikers & Midinoize - Lisbon Hooker (Glen C rmx) coming soon on Earhead Audio
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Aug 25, 2006 00:23
very very tasty dish!

Quote:

On 2006-08-24 18:43, Glen.C (Iboga Rec) wrote:

my favs...
Rai - Inspiration
Greed vs. Sonic Cube - Divine
Solead - Lay Down

but there isn't really a 'bad' tune hear. Go get it!

:same thing here           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Dance N Dust
Dance N Dust

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Aug 25, 2006 21:46
got my copy of this great compilation Lime Light 2" realy love the stuff over this cd
best tracks: 1,2!! ,8,9!!
a very recommended and realy nice cd cover too..
good luck to trbal vision
from dance n dust
www.dance-n-dust.com
          out now:
Aumrec – Before The Beginning ,EP
V/a Beat Wins , Compiled by DJ Asherun
Embargaa - Slova . EP
www.myspace.com/dancendustrecords
N-A-S-A
Nasa/The Gnome Effect

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 26, 2006 13:08
I must admit i dont connect to all of the tracks here, some sounds like pretty much everything else and others are just too boring for me. But nevertheless a good release and the good tracks are REALLY good (as always). Cant wait for testing the solid tracks on the dancefloor in a near future           http://www.facebook.com/nasa.tranceproject
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/inm/inm1cd036.html
http://www.junodownload.com/products/1537910-02.htm
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/222773/unique#
Morax
Triac

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 26, 2006 18:59
Quote:

..But nevertheless a good release and the good tracks are REALLY good (as always). Cant wait for testing the solid tracks on the dancefloor in a near future..

this puts me in confusion.. if the tracks are pretty much the same & boring , how can they be REALLY good ?           Triac - Mean Between - Album Still Fresh!
Samples online:
http://triac.isratrance.com
http://www.myspace.com/triacs
TrippyJohnny
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 26, 2006 19:03
Quote:

On 2006-08-26 18:59, Morax wrote:
Quote:

..But nevertheless a good release and the good tracks are REALLY good (as always). Cant wait for testing the solid tracks on the dancefloor in a near future..

this puts me in confusion.. if the tracks are pretty much the same & boring , how can they be REALLY good ?

Its very simple. He said most tracks are "pretty much the same & boring" and a few stand out. Which I agree with. Not a bad release but also nothing that made me go wow.           http://www.peopleagainstpeace.net/
Lexicon

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 08:25
Well l have had the chance to play this album out and I have to say most of it is wicked. My favourite three tracks are Tegma's 50,000 Watts (absolutely killer on the dance floor), Sonify's Groove Seductive (the name says it all) and Vibrasphere's Floating Time (what a killer morning track).... I wasn't crazy about the Soledad and Greed vs Sonic Cube tracks but otherwise the album is definitely worth getting. Strong compilation TV!!
kristyandmoe

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 04:40
Whats the go with the Tegma track 50,000watts? It samples Trancesetters - The Saga so heavily it basically is a remix. (Cut and paste heavily)

New title should be Trancesetters - The Saga (Tegma Remix). I havent brought the cd yet but i hope in the sleeve notes that Trancesetters are thanked for their input.

The Original -

http://www.discogs.com/release/34848

Tox-pix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 17:02
When the first Limelight came out on Tribal Vision nearly 1,5 years ago it immediately got me hooked on their style of trance/house music. Now they just released Limelight 2. Could it be just as good as the original?

1 Rai: Inspiration (9:16)
2 Fitalic: Manufactured Miracles (9:08)
3 Ryan Halifax: Give And Get (7:57)
4 Tegma: 50.000 Watts (7:53)
5 Sonify: Groove Seductive (9:29)
6 Greed (2) vs. Sonic Cube: Divine (7:48)
7 Brisker & Magitman: Strike Back (7:56)
8 Solead: Lay Down (8:37)
9 Vibrasphere: Floating Free (8:08)

1: Just like Tribal Vison itself Rai operates from Prague in the Czech Republic. This is one of his best productions to date & that’s mainly due to the very nice percussion-arrangement.
Groovy, clubby house with a touch of class.

2: Ever since my first encounter with Fitalic (“Bustanovice” on “Prooved vol2”) I’ve been very keen on his out-put. And once again he delivers the goods: multi layered UK-progressive with exact balance between growling bass lines & sexy moaning. Highly addictive stuff!! This Dutch Master will release his full album on Tribal Vision in the very near future, don’t miss it!

3: As with most of Ryan Hallifax' productions you either love or leave it. And I just love this to bits: a shifting vocal-loop, cutting up “What you give is what you get” into a hypnotic mantra over a roaring mechanism. If you really want a reference, try “Star69” by Fatboy Slim, but then way better music wise. People who dislike vocal-samples in trance (like Neelix) better steer clear of this one, but to me it’s one of the most obvious standout-tracks.

4: Sh*tg*d*mn, what a track: my definition of Electro House with electronic bliiips & bops everywhere and something that most tracks in this style seem to lack: an energetic climax. Add some rough, hovering bass-lines & the catchiest hook since Ticon’s “You make me wanna drink more” This one has got it all & proves once more that Tegma are far from one-trick-pony’s. No fast trancy stuff like on AvantGarde or no ethnic instruments like on their last (brilliant) album, these guys just keep innovating their sound.

5 Sonify starts/stops/starts out very promising & succeeds in keeping this up throughout the whole track. A cool concept, with sounds that keep on dropping in & out of the track. But, somehow it’s not entirely convincing me (yet). Could be just because the competition on this compilation is very though?

6 I really do love the trademark Sonic Cube-sound with the shifting keys, happy vibes & disco-sounds. It’s pretty original, especially the climaxes are just delicious & I’m still enjoying their full album from some months ago.
Unfortunately, sometimes they tend ruin it for me with their vocoder-vocals from the Swiss cheese-factory and sadly this is not exception. Nothing against vocals but at least drop that tiresome vocoder maybe?

7: Another highlight by Brisker & Magitman, a progressive duo from ISR surprise-surprise, previously releasing on SOG . This one really grabbed my attention & what it lacks in melody, it makes up for in very Phat & addictive rhythmic variations that get you head-nodding instantly. Indeed, it’s has one of those other electro elements, which is only used very rarely: a wonderful B.R.E.A.K. 100% indoor & outdoor-proof! More of this please…

8 Solead is up next. One of the very few tracks I'm not entirely happy with the production. The hi-hats, hisses & waves of white noise seemed a bit to harsh & sharp for me. A shame because the actual music isn't bad at all: very deep, atmospheric house with clubby, female vocals.

9 Very nice & floating progressive trance as usual from Vibrasphere, with dreamy soundscapes & warm waves. It’s still very good but I can’t shake the idea they should explore some new territory in the near future.

Conclusion: This is Electro House (Progressive Trance) in all it's glory. God, I hate that name, but I love that sound. Kick out the glow-in-the-dark Ganesha's & incense and bring on the disco-balls, sunglasses & smoke-machines. If you 're a dj, get your hands on this & you too can be D-Nox OR Beckers, 2 guys who would have felt right at home here.
This combines the dreamy “rock-to-the-beat”-progressive journeys with the juicy, classy & sexy styles of the clubs. Perfect for home listening as well & people with a background in electronic music will certainly recognize some of the sounds & samples used here.
My only point of criticism is the vocoder-trend, but I won’t get into that any more. Personally I’d be more interested in some experiments with breakbeats. Buts as long as people like Tegma, Fitalic and Brisker & Magitman are involved there won’t be any lack of creativity.
With more than half of the tracks being straight winners what more can you say than: a great compilation from Tribal Vision, again!
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 05:17
Va – Lime Light 2 (Tribal Vision Records)

Tribal Vision needs no introduction after taking the progressive trance scene by storm in 2005, with over 8 CD releases with a few Ep’s on the side. Dj Slater and the Tribal Vision crew are back with more fresh tunes. As you probably can guess, this is the second part to the Lime Light series, and if we look at the first release, our standards are high for the sequel. They say its always harder to follow-up, much like the movie “Ocean 11”. When Ocean 12 was released, the series took a plunge as it lacked total innovation compared to the first. Lets hope Slater’s standards are higher than Hollywoods…

The Compilation starts off with the TV regular, Roman Rai, as he yet again show’s off his skills and talent in the music scene. Rai’s last releases all differ slightly from eachother and this one follows that path. This one has a heavy prog trance Inspiration, as he shares a less fluffy, yet very melodic track with us all. It of course has his trademark “Ohh Yeah” samples here and there adding a more clubby feel to it yet its all in good taste because it doesn’t get annoying, like for example, “Rounders” by GMS does. This is probably the best track to start off this compilation as it sets the mind for a very trancy journey. Smooth, at the beach, lying in the sun kinda feeling when listening to this track.

After a strong remix to POTS’s “hello kitty”, Fitalic is back with his more housey groove. Manufactured Miracles is just as groovy, as the compilation takes a slight turn from the more melodic side of things. This percussion driven track can’t possibly fail at those more intimate gatherings, in the sun of course. It’s a very happy track with a positive vibe, ensuring a smile on the trancers abroad. Personally, I really love fitalic’s sound, and even if this might not be his best work to date, it surely isn’t something that will go unnoticed.

Ryan Halifax doesn’t have many releases on CD’s these days and I don’t really understand why. There is surly some talent in this guy. I was expecting a very house influenced track, but instead we get a low-keyed melodic trance tune that sets the tone for some dirty electro synth sounds.. Although its not my favorite from this release, the Percs are really fun to listen to and to blend in with other tunes. It’s a pretty straightforward track and it is very loopy as a whole, with an odd sample saying “what you give is what you get”.. Maybe Slater didn’t pay him enough for this track?? lol (im only joking of course)

Okay, well, its time to put the jokes aside and crank up the sound systems. This next bitch might be the next big thing in trance music. After GREAT success with there recent album relased on Tribal Vision, Tegma is back again as they have made a place in the TV roster. 50,000 Watts of pure prog-electro as its best. If you ask me, this is probably the best Tegma track I’ve heard since Spooked. It has strong electro influences, without those “arabish anthems”. There is a sample that sounds familiar to my ears saying “50,000 Watts of …” I’m certain I’ve heard that before… either way, it takes nothing away from this masterpiece. When it peaks with about 4 minutes left in the track it really unfolds and takes you into another dimension. Great job guys !

The Megaraver is back again under his alias Sonify. I was expecting heavy Skazi influences in this track but I guess he didn’t feel killargh in the studio that week and instead offers us probably his best musical piece to date (yeah, that’s the second time in this compilation that my usual artists blow me away). Words can’t come to mind when listening to this beauty. Groove Seductive is his first venture into the realm of electro-prog and I can only prey to the lords that his debut album will sound exactly like this tune. Perfect buildups and a very powerful bass. I’m really impressed with the evolution of Sonify in the past year or so. You rock Andy-Baba !!

Greed Vs Sonic Cube is up next, and honestly; I was quit disappointed in their last couple of releases, so I didn’t expect much from this one. Divine is fortunately something different than the rest of the stuff I’ve heard from these guys and I can only thank God for this. The duo offers something a little happier, much like Rai’s track, with some very pleasant electro touches here and there and some very emotional trances as well. All in all it’s a better track from the guys, but much like Meller’s sound, it’s not really my cup of tea.

Brisker & Magitman is a newcomer to the Tribal Vision team as they Strike Back maybe from a quiet phase in their career? This track’s main focus is on the baseline as its groovy and has a loud presence. To be honest, its not really interesting at all, as the whole track sounds the same from beginning to end and ironically unlike the samples says (Dance) it gives you the urge to take a little brake.

Alrighty, now that that’s over with, lets hear something from the much anticipated new act Solead (motion + Tryptich). It starts off with a very relaxing melody that gives you the urge to Lay Down in the grass and smoke a phatty. I was expecting something a lot more electro that this one if we consider the roots of the Solead project, but I guess nothing is always certain in life. I must admit, that there is not much going on in this one either besides the heavy atmosphere’s. I definitely know these guys can do a lot better.

The compilations ends off with some Vibrasphere as usual with the TV releases these days. This one is a little faster than the rest of the tracks and starts off with a good groove and a low-melody. Like they say in life, never twice without a third right? Well, guess what, This is probably Vibrasphere’s best track to date… Holy cow why wasn’t there album like this one ?? Damn you Peter.. The magnetic bassline in this one attracts your mind to what’s going on in this one. WOW, its crystal clean production and perfect mix is the real highlight on this one, not to mention the overall progression of the track. Picture yourself in a Floating Tree above the clouds, looking down on the world, swiverling and swirling around slowly throughout the sky. Amen to them !

In Conclusion, this is defiantly a hot release and should be picked up by all the Tribal Vision residents, by all the progressive trance Dj’s and basically everyone that likes laid back beats with fun melodies. As always, the TV team offers an extensively detailed CD sleeve, along with the very practical Dj insert.

My fav’s : 2, 4!!!, 5!!!, 6, 9!!!
www.tribalvision.cz for more details on past and future releases !
          "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
zeb nation

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 17:22
Great Compilation, Tks Tribal Vision, and tks for review too !

Favorite Tracks 4, 6 e 9

Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Sep 4, 2006 17:44
Good, strong compilation. Best tracks for me at the moment: 2,3,7,9. Really digging the Fitalic track... I hope his album is coming soon           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
blueOrb
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Sep 5, 2006 19:48
Label - Tribal Vision http://www.tribalvision.cz/
Release Date – 05 Aug 2006
Format – CD
Style - Progressive House/Trance/Electro

Tracklist -

01. Rai - Inspiration (9:16)
02. Fitalic - Manufactured Miracles (9:08)
03. Ryan Halifax - Give And Get (7:57)
04. Tegma - 50.000 Watts (7:53)
05. Sonify - Groove Seductive (9:29)
06. Greed vs. Sonic Cube - Divine (7:48)
07. Brisker & Magitman - Strike Back (7:56)
08. Solead - Lay Down (8:37)
09. Vibrasphere - Floating Free (8:08)

Here we are with Czech progressive label Tribal Vision's 10th cd release. Tribal Vision Records formed in the beginning of 2004 has come a long way since its establishment by DJ Slater And DJ Schwa. Tribal Vision has craved a niche for itself in a comparatively short span of time introducing a new sound to the psychedelic spectrum with their unique crossover between different progressive styles (house, trance and electro!!). After the massive success of Lime Light released last year I cant wait to hear what the dancefloors have in stock. Just one thing before getting to the review, "Dont attempt to put these tracks into strict progressive genres, some call it house and some call it trance, make up your own mind."

And bang we have Czech artist "Roman Rai" opening the compilation without wasting any time on Intros, who needs them anyways, "Inspiration" has a really sweet clubby summer groove with that "Ohh yeah" vibe, there couldnt have been a better opening. Next we have "Fitalic" who has released tracks on top progressive labels like Bedrock, Plastik Park, Iboga and Plusquam, "Manufactured Miracles" is all about Inca gatherings, bouncey basslines and excellent percussion along with some humming female vocals bits, this might be a preview to what we can expect from Robin's upcomming album on TV. I dont quite remember hearing any of German artist "Ryan Halifax's" earlier works but Iam digging "Give And Get" for its disco reincarnation, retro pads and solid house grooves. Notching the tempo a lil' higher the Swedish progressive duo Omar and Jason with their project "Tegma" who recently launched their 3rd solo album on Tribal Vision give us 50,000 Watts of Funky-Tribal-Electro-Progressive-Psychedelic House, A pure 132 BPM dancefloor ruckus, I smell loads of cheese in here but none of the cheap cheddar type only imported avant garde Blue.

Andy from Israel with his project Sonify needs to get special attention, I have personaly been following his works with great intrest and trust me things have just got better by the quintal, no wonder we have jokes saying he is the next Simon Posford!!, "Groove Seductive" is full of electronic twirls and swirls, phat electro house at its creative best. Digging further Progressive House manufactures Greed and Sonic Cube give us a straight up Electro-House tune that would go down well on the dancefloors but I fail to see anything different here as compared to their earlier works, moreover the vocals get too cheesy for my taste. "Brisker & Magitman" who are the Israeli psytrance duo Elec3 show us their latest progressive avatar that has generated loads of buzz among the progressive circles, although i think the track suffers the Dnox and Beckers hangover which iam getting pretty bored of. Travelling South towards the end of our journey we are greeted by "Solead" a genetically modified progressive offspring to its psytrance parents "Triptych and Motion", "Lay Down" has a heavy progressive-electro atmosphere that turns extremely psychedelic after around 4 minutes with its long break clocking nearly a minute. Good things always come to an end, The last track from progessive trance biggies Vibrasphere treats ones senses to a beautiful and epic piece of melodic proggy trance with a hypnotic bassline that just sucks me into the Vibrasphere black hole, remove the male vocals and we have pure Gold.

The compilation's one sweet monster, thumbs up to Slater. Iam sure a lot of effort and planning has been put into releasing Lime Light 2. LL2 is surely gonna pull different EDM crowds into the moshfloor with its crystal clear production standards, uplifting grooves and quality packaging. Dont skip this one!

Favourites - 1,3,4,5,8
          New mixes on
http://soundcloud.com/blueorb

Older Mixes on
http://blueorb.podomatic.com/
s.h.e.e.p.
S.H.E.E.P.

Started Topics :  74
Posted : Sep 11, 2006 11:15
Great Compilation Michal! Played it out allready and most of the tracks are working fantastic on the floor!
My favs: 1,2!,3,5!!!,6,7,8
THANKS
oli

----------
out soon
the long awaited HUM-2012 album
on Hardboiled Records
www.hb-rec.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Various Artists - Lime Light 2 (Tribal Vision Records, August 2006)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance