Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Music Reviews - Various Artists – Groove Control (Nervine, October 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Various Artists – Groove Control (Nervine, October 2005)

TaNuA

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 9, 2005 15:47
one of d best compilations dīs year

congrats to nervine that is workin further and further..

:tann:
evgeny@aero-groove
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  166
Posted : Nov 9, 2005 15:50
Great CD though some tunes are pretty old...but the real gem for me is robert's deep groove! lovely!           http://www.aero-groove.com
http://www.facebook.com/aerogroovemusic
http://twitter.com/aero_groove
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Nov 9, 2005 20:02
if its been released year and half ago (when it was ready) it was might be best prog crossover cd up to that date.. now some of the trax sounds used but still a nice cd for sure.. get it !           Believe your soul !
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jul 14, 2006 11:29
Got it with my latest order, and this is truly a great cd. Even today the tunes stand out nicely against most progressive releases. My faves here are: all. Yes, all the tunes. I find each of the tunes to have a certain 'that' soto speak. Overall, this is really solid.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Jul 15, 2006 00:00
The Beckers track gets some play around here, but that's about it...
Rui Ferreira
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jul 16, 2006 23:49
probably the best progressive compilation released last year. still playing this one alot
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jul 17, 2006 00:24
Quote:

On 2006-07-16 23:49, Rui Ferreira wrote:
probably the best progressive compilation released last year. still playing this one alot

Yep, I'm glad I decided to get this one after all. Love the Thomas Penton track and the Robert Elster track with those sweet dreamy padsounds and overall Son Kite-esque feel to it. But the rest is great too. It actually contains two tracks from Beckers that I really loved the minute I heard them. As I've said before: Good stuff indeed.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Music Reviews - Various Artists – Groove Control (Nervine, October 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance