Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Various Artists - Afterhourz (Groove Zone, July 2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Various Artists - Afterhourz (Groove Zone, July 2006)

Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Nov 9, 2006 15:27
Quote:

On 2006-11-09 14:35, Ah-sid wrote:
@nathan...buddy,chillax i dt like 156bpm too.but this sounded clubbish to me.very vague and abrupt melodies.no trip here 4 sure.lets talk about reviews here.no 2nd comments to someones comments.PLUR

true mate! music is the most subjective thing! live and let live,plur,boom,shanti and ofcourse boing!

Cheers.           "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Nov 10, 2006 11:55
Quote:

On 2006-11-09 14:35, Ah-sid wrote:
@nathan...buddy,chillax i dt like 156bpm too.but this sounded clubbish to me.very vague and abrupt melodies.no trip here 4 sure.lets talk about reviews here.no 2nd comments to someones comments.PLUR

A pity, but the point of a forum is that people can respond to other people. You're missing the whole point. If you don't like this music, fine. But why say it in between people that clearly love this kind of progressive psytrance? That's just asking for a reaction back. And then when you get one (which is obviously not positive, something that could've been expected) then you suddenly throw around that stupid PLUR thing again? Shielding with the most stupid thing ever invented by psypeople. PLUR... well PLUR my ass man, just wait and see how PLUR you are when I say the music YOU like sucks and is not to be called psy. Now bugger off and go enjoy your own music, let us enjoy ours. Thank you for your attention.

Ontopic: Great cd. I've listened to it for weeks now and the Dousk, Solead and Jaia tracks really kick some major butt. Excellent stuff.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Ah-sid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 11, 2006 11:39
@acidhive...firstly i wud like to tell u that im not a fan of the recent so called fast bpm dark ugly musik.plz check out my reviews in other low bpm albums like human blue,krumelur etc.
i been tripping for almost 15yrs now and im more into the real psy musik,not the recent kiddish high bpm.
the reson i addd PLUR at the end is to show that i dt wana have any misunderstanding with nathan.
i dt understand why u have to butt in when i talk to nathan.well may b he's ur good friend.thats ok.but u r showing a lota negative vibe bro.plz dt b.its not good for ur health.try n take things the ez way.this is just a discussion 4 a album.chillax my unknown friend.PLUR
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Nov 14, 2006 21:47
Off-topic : Anyone have a contact e-mail for this label ?

many thanks !!

"VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
mudpeople
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Nov 19, 2006 00:23
love this release, deep and psychedelic, like the title says it would be great for an afterhours!

my favorite is
Tetraktys-Interstellar Overdrive (Motion rmx)

kristyandmoe

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 19, 2006 01:23
Quote:

On 2006-11-19 00:23, mudpeople wrote:
love this release, deep and psychedelic, like the title says it would be great for an afterhours!

my favorite is
Tetraktys-Interstellar Overdrive (Motion rmx)

+1. Its my favourite track this year.
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jan 29, 2008 16:14
This is a very good progressive compilation and its too sad to see that Groove Zone hasnt released anything new since then.

No wonder with the cd sales situation unfortunately...

My favorite tune is Jaia-Last Call and next follows the tracks by Dousk,Parham & Dominic Plaza,the Silicon Sound remix and ofcourse the tune by Motion & Side A.

The only tune that didnt catch my attention was probably the Rai tune without being a bad track,it just didnt sound interesting to me.

8/10 for this really good cd and thanks to Side A and Taku for their work and efforts.
          Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jan 30, 2008 15:57
thank you mike
I think taku had a few digital releases on beatport this year, such as sonnenvakuum for example
cheers mate
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Jan 30, 2008 16:11
There was also recently a Tim Davison digital EP released on Groove Zone.           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Various Artists - Afterhourz (Groove Zone, July 2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance