Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Various Artists - Afterhourz (Groove Zone, July 2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Various Artists - Afterhourz (Groove Zone, July 2006)

kikola
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Aug 21, 2006 01:14
I have to confirm all that is being commented here. a great compilation no doubt.           @Iono_Music
http://www.ionomusic.com/
Iono_Music_Shop
http://www.ionomusic.com/shop
www.ouim.net/djs/kikola
canyouhearthegoblins

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 19:36
LOVING this cd
best track for me - side-a vs motion
utterly dreamy
rica
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 21:22
i'm deeply in love with this album, all tracks kick ass, 9,5/10 shows exactly how close to perfection it is           Bhavatu sabba mangalam
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 00:52
One of the best comps of 2006!!!           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Dance N Dust
Dance N Dust

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 13:36
as more as im listening to thae "Dousk - Estrange" i realy love that track

also:"Tetraktys – Interstellar Overdrive (Motion Remix)" killer track

great great cd by groove zone
keep on that line..(:
          out now:
Aumrec – Before The Beginning ,EP
V/a Beat Wins , Compiled by DJ Asherun
Embargaa - Slova . EP
www.myspace.com/dancendustrecords
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 11:16
Quote:

On 2006-07-27 19:36, Side-A wrote:
it's out!

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/gro/gro1cd005.html

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=5847

Is it just me, or are the samples on saiksounds not working?
Hugo

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 4, 2006 03:38
I'm personally still loved the Aerocruz CD but this compilation isn't a bad work at all just a litle bit different of the last releases from Groove Zone but definitly we have a really cool "highlights" from Side-A, Dousk and the killer remix of Kasey Taylor and Chris Meehan

Great progressive journey with uplifting stuff, highly recommended for that lovers of the Progressive-Electro-Housy stuff . . Honestly I prefer the last way of Groove Zone but good luck Taku

A&R Mandala Records - Artistic Management
www.mandalarecords.org
V/A - Energy Coming Soon Feat. Contra vs. Zion, Interactive, Elec3 vs. Ananda Shake, Perplex, E-Fact, X-Control (Perplex/Dj Kido) & more . . .
LigaLize
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Sep 4, 2006 11:12
Quote:

On 2006-08-29 00:52, Nathan wrote:
One of the best comps of 2006!!!

you right man ! liked all the trax in this comps           Dance is - As a matter of fact, socially admissible public analogue of the sexual act :)
http://www.myspace.com/djligalize
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Sep 13, 2006 07:55
Well, after all these good reviews, since I'm after all kind of good music I had to buy this album.

It arrived two days ago, and I already listened it many times... Good stuff, really worth it!

I think my favorites are Jaia, Motion & Side-A and the Silicon Sound remix to Side-A.

Side-A - Synopsis 1.1 is also a good track, but I think you all did not notice that the melodies are exactly the same of Vibe Tribe vs Ananda - Impulses (exceptional full on track). It seems that Silicon Sound removed the "cloned" melodies from their remix. Anyway, the track is good.

Good album, I recommend it!
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 13, 2006 19:16
Quote:

On 2006-09-13 07:55, full_on wrote:

Side-A - Synopsis 1.1 is also a good track, but I think you all did not notice that the melodies are exactly the same of Vibe Tribe vs Ananda - Impulses (exceptional full on track). It seems that Silicon Sound removed the "cloned" melodies from their remix. Anyway, the track is good.

Respect!

lol, good one mate, but sorry i don't listen to vibe tribe's music, and i don't "copy" melodies to anyone.
btw this ain't a "melody" but a very simple arpegiator based on 3 notes wich has been probably used 1000 times before me so....have a good one
The Kaa
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Sep 13, 2006 19:22
The tracklist is fat, bravo mr Side-a.
And for the vibe tribe joke, thx mate, you made my day!!!
Cheers !           Out Now >> V.A "1001 Flights" (Air Snare recs)

Tribal Vision rec. | Air Snare rec.
Dvj | Producer | Label manager
www.thekaa.com | www.airsnare-records.com | www.tribalvision.cz
olivier
Side-A

Posted : Sep 13, 2006 19:35
i just listened to the vibe tribe track full_on refered to but i can't notice anything in common , sorry... you probably have some good imagination full_on
anyway , thanks everyone for the nice feedbacks
Miss Tick
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Sep 13, 2006 20:32
[quote]
On 2006-09-13 07:55, full_on wrote:

Respect!

[/quote]

o o ooooooo you cnat imagine, how this kind of words, for us progggy people are so funny !!

ahahaah nooooo,honesty you think about a prog artist copy to another fullon artist and more for melody ? if yes, my advise, is, open your mind, and ears, and you will see than its impossible. If you listen side a project ... some tracks, you could recognize this kind of melody is totallyy his taste, and more, his tuch !..

no, try to be serious just 2 min, and really, dont tell this kind of bulshit like a true .... because, for curiosity, i have listen this track ... and AAHAHAHAHAHHAH what you say ???

so .... youre funny guy indeed ! that, is it sure .....           www.spintwist.de
www.myspace.com/djmisstick
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Sep 13, 2006 22:27
Hey guys, you should learn to accept comments with more humbleness.

Look at the situation:

I BOUGHT the compilation and said a lot of good words about it. I said I liked both Side-A tracks, and made a comment about the melodies being the same of the Vibe Tribe track.

And you all just jump on my neck like if I was a terrorist...

I won't even comment the bullshit about "proggy can't copy full on"...

Here is a link to the part of the the Impulses track I was talking about:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=CFBCE84E192DE5B2

Here is a link to a scan of the cover of the VA - Afterhourz done by myself, as proof I bought the compilation:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=4384738730571EF0

The melodies are very similar, so what? You'll have to live with that. Better focus the topic in more productive reviews than to be stucked in this point.
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
olivier
Side-A

Posted : Sep 13, 2006 22:52
wow!
calm down dude
i ve been very polite and friendly, so no need to come with your lessons about me being humble or not... after u did assume i stealed that "melody" to vibe tribe and claim it out as if it was a fact , wasn't i in my right to answer back ?
i listened to your extract and indeed it's very similar ... 3 notes MI RE DO RE...very basic arpegiattor , i agree it wasn't a revolutionnary idea , but sorry i don't know vibe tribe music...if i did know that vibe tribe track i would surely haven't used that arpegio, trust me
i 'll do better next time i promess
Cheers, and thanks for supporting the label by buying the music
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Various Artists - Afterhourz (Groove Zone, July 2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance