Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA: Schizm (Gi'iwa - July 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA: Schizm (Gi'iwa - July 2004)

Memory Loss
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Aug 29, 2004 09:30
After A Few Listnenning In Saiko Sound Samples..I Took The First Bus To Tel Aviv To Kermbo Shop To Got This Funky Psychoedelic Music!! My Fav Is Derango! Amazing Fast Crazy Psy Music!! Also I Love Tamiln And The Rest,Need More Time To This Cd!!
We Want Another V/A Like That!!           Skate 0R Die
psy-goa

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 3, 2004 10:03
thanks drooid i like my name too but im not that intelligent give the honor to someone else who deserves it. you can connect yourself or you can ask if someone will dowload it for you you dont need to do a connecting thing and yoú have a new music.love and things
timsensient
Sensient

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Sep 3, 2004 11:01
well i finally got to hear this cd (thanks reece)...its some crazy shit! I could only listen to this at very specific times cause its quite intense on my head, but its very good music, complex stuff!! Goodluck Giiwa!!
Reece
Neuron Compost

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Sep 3, 2004 18:24
hehehe, thought that might b the case tim, thanks for ya words tho

to psy-goa,..... mate, what i wrote wasnt a plea for sympathy, just stating that we havent even covered our production costs on the cd yet,...... which is pretty f#@king pathetic if u ask me,.... yup, we couldve signed all the same formula music that everyone else is releasing and totally cleaned up,... but instead we decided to take a chance and do something different and support some real underground talent and expose em to the world... it sure is lovely to be slapped in the face for doing that

if ure happy to steal music from artists and labels, go right ahead, good luck with that,....
this isnt the place to go into this debate, has been done to death

so to all the freakadelic music supporters, u guys rock,..... thanks for believing in our vision

peas

(oh and tim, i think your sig. needs updating )
bholenath
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Sep 7, 2004 22:10
This compilation is a fucking masterpeice
well done people           ....good fudge comes on slow!!!
psunspot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Sep 8, 2004 22:29
ahhh man, i been tellin EVERYBODY to buy this. seems to me that pretty much the only people making any money in this scene are the dealers...

btw, reece, i dropped jsut about everytrack from this out on the playa at Burning Man. Dance floor tested and APPROVED!!!! my friend. totally tore shit up out there.

thanks Gi'iwa peeps once again. Dirty hippies of the world unite!!
azz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 9, 2004 08:11
Quote:
btw, reece, i dropped jsut about everytrack from this out on the playa at Burning Man. Dance floor tested and APPROVED!!!! my friend. totally tore shit up out there.
thanks Gi'iwa peeps once again. Dirty hippies of the world unite!!

How cool is that???
Excellent news..thanks very much           ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø, Gi'iwa//MuddyPigsº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº
sam i am

Offtopic posts:  3
Posted: Sep 9, 2004
if you want your music to sound shit side by side with the next DJ, download mp3s. If you want the artists who spend their time writing the shit to get their just rewards, pay up when someone goes to the trouble of paying to get some tracks mastered & pressed - seems simple to me           new Hadal Drop album on the way

if you don't have the last one get in touch
psunspot

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Sep 10, 2004
no doubt sam i am!!!
i cant believe all the people playing mp3s, everyone claims that you cant tell a difference, but i think the are full of shit.
if psytrance is all about the sound system, the production values, the intensity. WTF are DJs playing mp3s for???
i just dont get it...
Mothershabooboo

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 15, 2004 15:16
I got this cd today never bought a psy cd before (im a fresh convert) but it was well worth it.

i love it, thanks giiwa

sweet_oblivion

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 16, 2004 15:41
Quote:

On 2004-09-15 15:16, Mothershabooboo wrote:
I got this cd today never bought a psy cd before (im a fresh convert) but it was well worth it.

i love it, thanks giiwa

Awesome way to start
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Sep 17, 2004
psy goa: mikseri is nice and i have lots of stuff there but trust me quality sux and the best track is on schizm.. same for neuron compost and exuus with 6d soundz or squaremeet and exogenic.
bout illeagal d/l - if u liked, and u did.. dont u want to support the scene? u just take what u want? and in bad encoding.. oki.. not fair but your right .. i guess from now on encoding to mikseri will b 128... i dont want to lose sales for cheap with bad aditue..

if u still dont get it.. get the idea that thats what we work for and thats our way to make pplz happy and thats what u wanna take from us? well.. tech alows u 2.. but remember its bad vibe.. what u give is what u get.. simple karmatic law..

stinkin hippies rules           www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
Kemic-Al
Kemic-Al

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 19, 2004 15:52
Quote:

On 2004-07-09 14:08, FrO wrote:
The best track for me on this compilation is Derango-secret surroundings....This is truly psychedelic and it makes me laugh so hard!!!
Excelent work!!

Keep em' coming!!!

Thumbs up....

Must agree with FrO here Hundred %

Hey sweet_oblivion nice seeing you here !!

BoOm
psy-goa

Offtopic posts:  2
Posted: Sep 20, 2004
Quote:

On 2004-09-17 16:22, tsabeat wrote:
psy goa: mikseri is nice and i have lots of stuff there but trust me quality sux and the best track is on schizm.. same for neuron compost and exuus with 6d soundz or squaremeet and exogenic.
bout illeagal d/l - if u liked, and u did.. dont u want to support the scene? u just take what u want? and in bad encoding.. oki.. not fair but your right .. i guess from now on encoding to mikseri will b 128... i dont want to lose sales for cheap with bad aditue..

if u still dont get it.. get the idea that thats what we work for and thats our way to make pplz happy and thats what u wanna take from us? well.. tech alows u 2.. but remember its bad vibe.. what u give is what u get.. simple karmatic law..

stinkin hippies rules

first apologies to all for being an ass .yes youre right. i used to dl music when i had adsl and i got hooked on dlling music via soulseek but its very boring. in two months i got all the artists i wanted to hear now ive heard em but dont listen them cause theres too much/everything. yeah i have it all . and the sound quality sucks noticed while listening to my originals which ive been buying 4 all my stinking life. and those covers on screen doesnt give much to me either. now with my budget for a month i have money to buy 2 cds a month and im very happy with that, allready bouhgt one . that leaves me some money for spraypaints and food and sometimes even partying dont need much more when mushrooms are growing for free allmost every where and joints are getting filled by some beatiful lesbians i keep in the closet
kobi_palombo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Sep 23, 2004 13:43
Realy great album i think i buy it

all the album great !!!

Boom
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA: Schizm (Gi'iwa - July 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance