Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA - Chemical Mafia (Chemical Crew / CHEMCD005) 2004/12
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA - Chemical Mafia (Chemical Crew / CHEMCD005) 2004/12

B_PM_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jan 23, 2005 19:34
Hey all,

i bought this album last week and i must say i expected more but still, tracks psycho killer, world destruction, greedy and pacemaker are KILLER tracks, specially greedy (wich i think it is impossible for someone to say it's a bad track, even for "pop" happy lovers. And world destruction, wich is a MAJOR hit, specially when the rock music comes in, as good as metallica, no words. C ya
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jan 23, 2005 23:40
Hey Nygma: You're right. But it isn't from Rednex, it's from The Grid and it's called Swamp Thing. So, there you have it, another bad point for this cd because that melody is just copy paste and if there's one thing I hate it's lazy-ass artists that can't make up their own tunes. How pathetic is that!! My opinion stays as I've said it before. This is crap. Avoid.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Sarasin

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 24, 2005 12:49
I don't so hey.

I think if you can grab a little bit of a movie.....or a little riff of something....pop it in...as long as its not TOTALLY copy and paste!

I mean .....a little bit of melody from a movie or something ...twisted into something else...can;t be all bad!

Being wicked is AAIIT!
orensob

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 27, 2005 11:03
hey...Fellloowwusssss....

I sagest for U all to listen to Mafia when U r ON
.....( ! )...He-He....Well then , U All Childrens come back to the I.T. and clicks some bottons....OK!?

So .... It is how U should wrigth Reviews....
Fingax
Cosmic Station

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Jan 27, 2005 18:29
i think this album is very well produced. i think they are all killer artists / producers and do it well. Besides that i dont like theyr kind of music its to dark/proggy/and not my cup of tea i prefer melows and morning stuff. i respect all tastes i like this album because it can show us the new and fresh producing technics, and i see each artis own style in each track. Of COURSE i prefer to see Duvdev making those symphonic trance stompers, but if he decides to join skazi to make a killer psychedelic hardcore night track that good for me i think thers lots of listeners that just need to be more open minded or judt dont be so destructive in theyr way to see/speack about the things. you can take the best yo can see from it, otherwise if you dont like it just forget it, i think the artist will aprecciate. Once more.. this iis not my cup of tea but i respect a lot the work they did. im shure lots of ppl will dance it all night long in partys around the world, and by that time its up to me if i wanna joine the dance or peat back smoking my joint and relax while some other artist/dj come to do theyr work. i think this is called respect in my country
All the best freakzzzzzzzz
bbboooommmmmmm
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jan 28, 2005 11:57
Just like you seem to be ON huh Oren?? Well, newsflash for you: There are still people out there that can enjoy music WITHOUT druguse. But, I see your point. Once you're so far away they could play some lullabies for you and you wouldn't care really. As long as it did have a 4/4 beat, right?? People that visit this forum more often should know my thoughts on drugusers by now, so I won't get into further detail.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Vixy

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 28, 2005 16:12
Quote:

On 2005-01-21 18:36, Nygma wrote:
The guitar melodies in track 6, Greedy, reminds soo much of the main refrain of an old commercial dance song a couple of years ago or more.... does anyone know REDNEX? can anyone confirm?

Hahahahahaha .... The first thing i said when i heard the track is that it sounded like a
"Cotton Eyed Joe" (RedNex) remix .... Glad to see I'm not the only one who felt that way
          Fear is your only God - RATM
Domingos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jan 28, 2005 16:40
Quote:

On 2004-12-23 11:03, Zombizoola wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-12-22 22:10, Saylum wrote:
General Info

Artist....: Varius Artist
Album...: Chemical Mafia

Genre...: Psychedelic

Lable.....: Chemical Crew
Catalog.: CHEMCD005

Psychedelic ???? haha r u sure????
nothing psychedelic here man just boom boom and some other booms

Well done!
          The songs and the music that i portray, Comes from the heart and comes from the mind, That makes it, that makes me feel that i'm blurring? The right information.
Brutal Virus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jan 28, 2005 17:16
how can u listen to this???

those guys sound the same for years...same sounds same style and very boaring!!
cyclope
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jan 29, 2005 22:06
woo i was seposed to see skazi and psy cho micro today in england and one of the reson i go there is to listeh to the mafia traks in live virsion psych killer in a party its hell and world distruction also and let say most of this one is ralty going to make the dance floor upside down....

any way they not comming to the party and im stuck with totaly chhexzz line up soooo ...

i liked the album and i like it more to see the traks working on the dance flloor!!!!

SomeOne
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jan 30, 2005 00:39
Quote:

On 2004-12-23 11:03, Zombizoola wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-12-22 22:10, Saylum wrote:
General Info

Artist....: Varius Artist
Album...: Chemical Mafia

Genre...: Psychedelic

Lable.....: Chemical Crew
Catalog.: CHEMCD005

Psychedelic ???? haha r u sure????
nothing psychedelic here man just boom boom and some other booms

yes, its not music, not psychedelic (
but maybe only one track, i thing its Exaile with...
darkiller
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jan 30, 2005 11:25
its full- on that tries to be a little bit eavel turnd out to be nice and no more, i expected for more out of these guyz. they should have to be exact and acuered in every trak, it sounds without main idea of the trak and no continuation tunes from part to part at all, like they were bored , and what are all the kicks stops for anyway???
cyclope
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 11, 2005 07:42
for me after i lisen to it a lottt:

it is very uniqe compilation that sound like artist album with complete comceps and sound.

very high prodaction when listen in good system wooo booom ery good sound.

on the dance floor 90% of the traks are working very good on the dance floor if they are in the right time..

for the huse as i said it before i can listen to it in a sirtin state....of mind.

about the cover and th whole cocept i loved it it was somthin else somthing that you didnt excpec t from trance....

from

RESPECT !!
psyfactor
psyfactor

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 11, 2005 23:43
people of earth!!!!
say goodbye to psychedelic trance!

please buy a bucket of VODKA and enjoy this shitty music))))
IMHO for sure)           http://www.myspace.com/psyfactor666
Psyfactor - Futurised (ambient album) OUT NOW!!!
www.ajana-records.com
blueOrb
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Feb 12, 2005 09:32

..... i had to choose between menog - emotions and the killer overhyped chemical mafia cd for starting my afternoon today..... iam feelin really dumb now that i opted for the killah cd .......

really bad music ... the vocals in each track is just not good ...... gave up after listenin to the first two tracks .....

menog's my saviour this afternoon .....

peace

sorry chemical babas but this music is really bad ......

New mixes on
http://soundcloud.com/blueorb

Older Mixes on
http://blueorb.podomatic.com/
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA - Chemical Mafia (Chemical Crew / CHEMCD005) 2004/12
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance