Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA - Chemical Mafia (Chemical Crew / CHEMCD005) 2004/12
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA - Chemical Mafia (Chemical Crew / CHEMCD005) 2004/12

Sarasin

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 28, 2004 12:26
my mom always said...if you have nothing 'good' to say....Then rather just keep quiet.

Critisism....is NOT whats going on here.

Critisim....is ...Eg. Damage: I would like to hear more Freaky ambient pads in your track...I think it could work.I find your hats a bit over the top.

That is my example of critism.I have nothing bad to say about Damage.

Not,: THIS SUCKS....THIS IS NOT PSY!!

Get a grip!

Back to topic!

Wicked ...wicked....wicked!
I dig this shit man!

Boom Boom Boom...BANG BANG BANG,
It works well in the bedroom as well as the dancefloor.
POWER!

I LOVE IT!

Dig the rubbery sound of Gummi!

I also like the CC style....crazy....free.....loving life and their professions!

Could life get much better than releasing killer music like this ...and playing for huge crowds?

What would make it better for me.....is to know WHEN THE DAMAGE ALBUM IS BEING RELEASED??

WHY ARE WE BEING TEASED??

HEHEHEHEHHE.....just can;t wait anymore man!

I have heard most of the tracks.....but wanna own a copy...so i can play em too!!

Deon.....u been busy dude.....how far is the NEXT album?

Can we expect anything else ,soon, from you??           Being wicked is AAIIT!
eXxor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Dec 28, 2004 16:32
hello
just got the album.. today
very cool, I aslo got stickers, i wish i would get the poster too.. but they wanted extra pay for another delivery..

anyway.. my favorit tracks are:

World Destruction
Psycho Killer
Greedy and Gummi.
Sarasin

Posted : Dec 29, 2004 09:34
BRIIIININNNNNGGGGG IIIITTTTTT!!!!!!

Thats build up ...HOUSE STYLE.....in Gummi...is WHACK!           Being wicked is AAIIT!
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Dec 29, 2004 19:54

Sarasin, not everyone has the articulation in the english language to express their thoughts in the way u do. also, in some languages the translation of certain words has diffrent street connotations, so in effect what u may think is "harsh" is not for others in their language and they translate it to english. about people saying what exactly sucks in something, they dont have to get down to technicality as u suggested, their opinion is valid as they are listeners just as u are. not everyone knows so much about hi hats or snare rolls to say what it is exactly that made them dislike it.

regarding this cd... i think the concept is cool, i think the music isnt so cool. i can enjoy void and exaile (not all the time) but more then skazi. im trusting that damage will bring a new edge and maybe some new sounds? cause these patterns have been "burned" in my brain already and do not work anymore... ive had enough of that twisted lead synth that is used in ever track... time for something new from chemical crew.           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Stash
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Dec 29, 2004 20:05
this CD SUX

the music is not psychedelic!!!!!!!!

thats what i have to say....
its a free world and freedom of speech, atleast the last time i checked was prevalent in almost all our countries
anyone has a problem if i or others give bad reviews about the cd then DEAL with it!!!!!!

bashing that poor guy when he said he didint like the music is totally uncalled for

anyways i only like a few artists from the CC
1) Damage
2) Nir & Eyal

others imo are continuolsy falling in a bottomless pit!
someone save them from the free fall
maybe people dig this music or it does wonders on the dancefloors all over the world but i personally dont have taste for most of the tracks i heard on this cd

anyways peace out and no offence to anyone of the MAFIA

bOm
          At the end there is a DOOR & waiting for you on the other side of that door is either HEAVEN or HELL
Sarasin

Posted : Dec 30, 2004 08:29
Sorry if you feel that way...i did not direct my comments at anyone...but EVERYONE.

A bit of positivity can only help.....but being mean and destructive can't.

Rather build an artist up than break him down...if his track sux....help him make it better....what in your opinion was wrong and how it could be better....(in your own words!)

Its all for the good ....not the bad right??           Being wicked is AAIIT!
Sarasin

Posted : Dec 30, 2004 08:47
You are ALL entitled to your opinion.....u really are...just thought that Positive critism will help the scene ....not attitude....if there was any.           Being wicked is AAIIT!
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Dec 30, 2004 13:26
I wonder why you people say that you like Exaile & Damage from Chemical Crew but you don't like Void. It is very strange for me espesially I think that Damage is most Skazilike artist in the whole label (alongside with most hardcore).

P.S. I like Skazi . Almost all tracks.           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
cyclope
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 31, 2004 00:50
woooooooooooooo

very very nice.... like the idea i like the music!!\

the cd as a whole its like artist album becuse as compilation it shuld have diffrent style inside..

BUT its all colaborattion that made traks ESPESSALY for this project . its not like as you just pick up some good traks and build compilation THIS traks are made for this one ...
\\

so every thing set butifuly inside the whole concept...

haaaaa i loved the pic very very cool and you can see it is also a joke\

loved traks

loved all of it defenetly one to keep

nice job cc another briliant one haha very good promotion
lazy_i
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Dec 31, 2004 10:50
really nice AWEWSOME compilation. all tracks have something special and will all detonate peaceful chaotic mass destruction to dancefloors worldwide- that's a guarantee. only criticism i would have is that some tracks lack personality- but then again i think it was planned like that with so many artists involved, daddy skazi just wants to bring confusion in our minds. Keep up the great stuff CC...
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Dec 31, 2004 19:20
i dont get confusion
i get a headech
jhanna
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jan 1, 2005 04:22
Quote:

On 2004-12-30 13:26, Voice of All wrote:
I wonder why you people say that you like Exaile & Damage from Chemical Crew but you don't like Void. It is very strange for me espesially I think that Damage is most Skazilike artist in the whole label (alongside with most hardcore).

Whatttttttt!!!!!!! Damage : Skazi like?? are u out of ur fucking mind?. Damager rules and skazi sucks big time. I think Chemical crew signed Damage cause he brings freshness to the boring and over played skazi style.
I think this cd is for people who dont really listen to psytrance, and just wanna get more altered than they already are. Anyway Damage and Exaile are very good acts.
cyclope
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jan 3, 2005 09:38
hey relax dude nobody said nothing about youe prechese damage....

and respect his decision to release in cc its probebly the best and only decision that he made in his life so....

stop being gelese and roll on from here this is not your place mybe www.dj-date.com haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

just joking

happy new year duds

and happy new year for the asume cc that open our year with the chemical mafia!!!!

rock on
orensob

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 3, 2005 15:09
OH.....DAMAGE.....U r not ALONE...MAN!!!!

S.O.B. with Ya ...Bro....
and U...Psy-tune, U just really think that DAMAGE
cant creat a dark progressive stile....?
Sarasin

Posted : Jan 4, 2005 10:44
HEHEHEHEH....watch and learn!

Wait and see.           Being wicked is AAIIT!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA - Chemical Mafia (Chemical Crew / CHEMCD005) 2004/12
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance